time to time
here ya go ^^

Pendzez sat on the edge of the veranda of his cabin, looking towards the Mirror Lakes. The Autumn sun was above the earth, some of the leaves on the trees around him were changing to their common orange color, and the lakes were sparkling. He looked up at the clear blue sky, little clouds hovering over by. His red orbs had some boredom. He just wasn't sure what he was going to do for the rest of the afternoon. He pretty much done his jobs, now he could relax.

Sighing slightly, he stood up, and began to walk down to the lake. His feet stepped softly upon the grass, going further down past the trees and the undergrowth. The feel of grass became rocky as he came to edge of the lake. He stood several feet from the water, stretching his limbs, sitting down on the level rocky surface. He picked up an flat stone, throwing it to the water. Three skips, then it sank.
[html]

Thanks for starting! I hope this is enough to reply to.

Her second autumn was the most beautiful yet.

Timid trotted through the trees, constantly tilting her head to see the bright colors beginning to emerge around her. Where she had come from, fall had meant cooler weather, and one tree whose leaves turned dirty gold. Here, though, there was a promising palette of scarlet and deep orange and brilliant yellow, and even the browns looked promising. The leaves were half-changed, some still stubbornly clinging to their summertime green, but soon she knew that there would be both a ceiling and carpet of royal colors here.

The small hybrid grinned and raced toward the smell of a lake; she was thirsty, and she could only imagine how the image of the trees was reflected in the waters. Pads brushed over soft grass and then rock and sand, and she skidded down a slope to where a small wooden boat was docked. Rain water was collected in it, and it looked stable; she thought it was a giant, upturned leaf rather than a boat, not being entirely familiar with this small sort. Her claws digging into the old wood of the private dock, she stepped gingerly into the boat and fell to the bottom of it when it rocked underneath her. Of course anything lying on top of the water wouldn’t be steady.

Giving her coat a brief shake, Timid managed to stand upright in the boat and dip her head to get a quick drink. However, this did not last long. There was a sudden splash in the silence, the sound of a rock plummeting to the depths, and with a yelp of surprise she jumped. The boat flipped, throwing the half-wolf off so that she fell into the water with a louder splash.

Glad that she was in lupus form, the shaken ginger canine dog-paddled to the shore and heaved herself into the rocky beach, eyes huge. She didn’t know that the few extra feet given to her optime form would have meant that she could stand upright in the water. Right now, she sat down on her rump, dripping wet, her green-yellow eyes seeking out the source of the splash that had startled her.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.timid-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#979060; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2up4sc3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#bdc296; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Your welcome ^^

Pendzez looked up where the rock did it's last skip before it sank. He noticed a boat out on the lake, which he didn't seem to see before. From the bank of the lake, he saw a figure on the boat, but it disappeared when the boat flipped and a larger splash. After that, he didn't really see the figure. He ran into the water, swimming to where the boat had flipped. He took a breath and dunked his head under the water, looking around for the mysterious canine. He couldn't find it.

He came back for air, holding on to the boat for support. His eyes then caught the canine again, this time on the bank of the lake. At first, he was surprised that the mysterious canine made to sure without him knowing. Maybe it was one of those wolf things he was yet to learn. Holding to the front of the boat, he pulled it behind him as he swam to where the stranger was sitting, his feet finding the bottom of the lake as he got closer to the bank. "I believe this is yours" he said as he got to the bank, pulling the boat further to the stony pebbles so it won't float off.
[html]

The small hybrid shook her head, the tremor working its way through her neck and shoulders. As she shimmied, water flew off of her in droplets. She quickly turned to wash her shoulder with her tongue, her eyes still roaming the area, and paused mid-lick as a big white shape became visible, floundering through the water. Or so she thought it was floundering; something that ungainly looking surely wouldn’t be able to swim, right? However, the two-legged canine was able to swim toward her, dragging the boat along.

Nervousness took over Timid, and she scooted a little further up the bank, contemplating making a run for it. It occurred to her that this was likely another Phoenix Valley wolf, this far into the territory, and she decided against fleeing for her life. It was an older male, unfamiliar and large compared to her little lupus frame, but he seemed to have a friendly face if she could look past those red eyes. She focused instead on his platinum-blond hair and the way it hung around his face, wet from his swim.

“W-what—oh.” Her face grew warm as she realized that he was offering her the boat. She shook her head quickly and fixed her eyes on her paws, her shoulders riding up defensively. “That’s—not mine. I was j-just checking it out. Hadn’t been in one b-before.”

The Loas wondered if she’d broken a rule by trespassing on someone else’s boat, and her uneasiness showed. She’d never been good at hiding her emotions in her face, only replacing them, and there was nothing to replace her apparent nervousness with.

“I’m—I’m new to the pack,” Timid clarified, wondering if boats should be common knowledge here. “My name is Timid Strong.”

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.timid-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#979060; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2up4sc3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#bdc296; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]