She holds you captivated
[html]

300+
Sorry for delay! should be good to go now Big Grin
Also I wasn't sure where to put this so it's on the lower borders of Dahlia, closer to CDM

Anatoliy had a hard time with people. Not really with them being around or with them talking to him, but with him being able to talk back to them, to engage them, and to seem like the bouncing socialite he had seen in the pack. He himself was quiet, mostly self-conscious about his accent and the difficulty some folks had in understanding him. It had gotten better since it had been about a year since he had joined the pack and he was bombarded with the language. And considering the last folks to speak Russian left him alone with only the woman he cared about and a couple of friends he rarely saw. Maybe it was high time to just go somewhere and meet people from other packs, like he had never bothered to do. And maybe it would help the pack he had come to think of as home away from home.

Slightly lazy, and not willing to stray too far from Anann and the prospect of remaining with her at night, the Russo chose Dahlia as the closest place to go. There was no bad relationship with them and Cours so it was good. Granted, they were both different languages and not his own native tongue, but that was all the minutia. Plus, it seemed nice; it was named in a different language. It could not be that bad right?

The only awkward part was that the Russian had no idea how to behave at the borders. He was hovering just on the edges, wondering how these sorts of missions usually went, because he really had absolutely no clue what to do. To go further was to trespass but to go back was to wimp out. And the Russo was no wimp, not with his height and muscular build. But what the hell was he supposed to do?!

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:10px; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.meleegifty b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

Sorry for the wait ^^;. WC: 382 {3 points}

Melee was having so much fun exploring outside of Dahlia de Mai that she turned it into a hobby. She loved to see what was out there and every time she went, she found and made a new friend. The first time she came out of the pack lands, she met Oak from Crimson Dreams. He was a very nice pup and played with her the whole time until she had to go back home. She was eager to go out and play with him again sometime. The second time she left she met Scorpius and like Oak, he was nice and playful. While it seemed like she spent more time with the black pup, she had to lean a bit more towards Oak in liking him better. She wasn’t able to get over that compliment he made to her. Her mind was actually locked in a battle over to two friends. Even she had to admit that that was a bit odd.

Melee smiled as she began to head right for the borders. She was eager to leave and see if she would meet someone new this time. So far she had gotten lucky and she hoped this time would be no different. She stopped at the borders to see if anyone was around before she continued on, but she didn’t see anyone. With her patrol duty done, she was ready to head out into the woods beyond Dahlia de Mai. She bounced around with excitement before running into them and disappearing into the darkness.

The pup smiled as she trotted along towards some new grounds. It was near where she had found Oak but in a different direction. She sniffed around trying to catch a new scent and see if anyone was around. So far she wasn’t getting a scent until after a few minutes. She was on the trail of something and followed it with her nose. She began to pick up the pace to the point where she finally tripped and began to role. She felt herself bump into something. The girl looked up to see the light brown male. She had rolled right into him. She backed off him and folded her ears down. ”I is sowwy for that mister. I didn’t mean to roll into you.”

[/html]
[html]

Waited till SoSu, hope you don't mind.

Anatoliy wondered if he ought to go further in and risk punishment from the pack he would be trespassing in. No, that would be bad because it was hard to imagine anyone trying to punish the Russo for anything, just because he was so damn abnormally huge. It was entirely thanks to his wolf/dog blood (even if the latter was so much smaller than the former). Bulky, huge, and rather not a graceful being, he walked as smoothly, fluidly, as he had learned to do, but it was hard to deny that beneath his earthy brown tans and creamy hues, there was muscle built from days and nights aboard a huge sailing ship. Sure, they had weakened a bit since he was land locked here, but he had kept up as best as he could, doing construction and small building projects, at least to keep his arms strong.

Just as he was contemplating all of this at once, he stiffened, hearing noise in the brush. Instantly, he still his movements, and breathing too, just so that he could try to figure out what was coming toward him. He sniffed meekly at the wind, knowing that the scent of the border was far too overpowering. He knew no one in Dahlia de Mai and whatever personal scent marks on the wind were lost to him. Suddenly, he felt something bump hard into the back of his legs and he almost bent at the knee. He gave a little cry of "oomph", and then turned around just in time to see a puppy unroll behind him. She looked pitiful, but cute, considering her little puppy slurs and size. Everyone was so tiny at a time, and Anatoliy knew he had been just as small as this, though probably bigger considering what kind of a giant he turned into now. "Is okay, young vone," he said carefully in his accented lilt. "Are you okay?" She was probably a puppy of Dahlia, so close to the borders. "Are you from here?" he asked her, pointing toward the interior of the pack lands.

<style>
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

No no that's fine XD. SSWM: 530

Melee was so happy to be having fun while it was still a bit nice out. She knew that later in the season there would be much more snow as well as cooler weather. Now was the perfect time to be outside and getting the fun out before she would have to stay closer to home. She laughed as she played around, unaware of course that there was someone nearby the borders. The pup had only run into one other person along the borders so she figured it was uncommon for others to wander around here. Not only that, but she was young and didn’t like the adult duties. She preferred to spend all of her time playing instead of learning. The girl knew one day she would have to get her act together and start learning, but for now, it was her play time and she would let nothing stand in the way of that. Her tail wagged quickly as she made her way around the borders. Her nose had sniffed around but didn’t really smell anyone. The brown pup was in her own little world for a moment before she had lost her balance. She was so sick of having this happen to her. She wished she knew why she was cursed to have this birth defect and not her brother.

Melee shook her head after she had rolled into the male. She backed away as soon as she could and looked up to him. He was so big. She couldn’t believe how much he was towering over her, but then again she was still a little pup. She was sure that once she got older she would be taller too. She looked over the male a bit more. She had to admit that he actually looked like her only with some lighter hues. Was it possible that he was related to her in some way because of his looks? The girl was sure it was a possibility but highly unlikely. She moved around to his front side so that she could see his face. He had such pretty golden eyes. She formed a smile on her face as she continued to look over him. She was so glad to see that he didn’t look like a mean wolf. She was still sorry that she rolled into him in the first place. She was glad to hear that he wasn’t upset about her rolling into him and this only made her wag her tail faster. She was so happy to see he was a kind and understanding wolf. The pup smiled and nodded when he asked if she was ok. ”I’s ok. You ok? I didn’t mean to huwt you if I did.” Her ears folded down as she spoke. She really was sorry and hoped he could see that in the tone of her voice. Her ears moved back up as she looked back to the Dahlia de Mai and nodded. ”Yes. I’s from there.” She looked back to the male and was curious as to where he was from. The girl sat down in front of him and cocked her head a bit. ”Where you from?”

[/html]
[html]

this just like... fell off my radar :x

Anatoliy looked at the roly-poly girl that had rolled into him, watching her as she waddled around him to his front. Puppies were so cute and so small, fragile, if the way they spoke and acted was any indication. The Russo smiled easily for the young girl, knowing that children liked to see happy, reassuring faces before them. That way they had no fear nor any reason to feel threatened or concerned. Happy, genuine smiles for a child was really all they needed to be at ease and to be comfortable with a stranger. And that was definitely something the Russo man wanted to be, since he did not want to start an incident in Dahlia de Mai. That would be bad. He did not want to get the reputation that he was a child eater or a child rapist or something else horribly atrocious.

Since their height difference was rather awful, Anatoliy crouched down first, noting the girl watching him and looking him over with a bright grin on her face. She certainly seemed at ease, so the Russian man sat down on his rear with a thud, letting his own tail wag lightly behind him as he saw that the girl's had started waving frantically. He gave a light laugh at her and held up a hand. "No, no I am alright. Very little vill hurt me," He rolled his eyes at the child, still smiling kindly. "I am a giant after all. Nozhing can hurt me." Oh this was the familiar dance he used to move through with the other young ones in his family and in his old town. It was easy and something he remembered well.

"Oh? Who's your mozher? Fazher? And vhy are you so far from zhem? Are you being naughty?" he asked, cocking his head at her and giving her a searching look. Anatoliy was sure that she was just off exploring, as pups had a habit of doing. He was not about to return her to her parents, since he was a stranger to the lands and trespassing with a child in tow was probably not the best visual for frantic, worried parents to see. Especially if that stranger was a hulk like him. "Do zhey know you're out here?" he added lightly, trying hard not to look accusatory; kids were so receptive to those things, even if adults were slower at it than the young.

"Me? I'm from Cours. But before zhat, I lived in zhe city after arriving by ship from Europa." It was something he told often enough that the story was losing meaning, but maybe he could tell the girl a story; kids were his weakness, it was true. "And I am Anatoliy. Vhat's your name, little vone?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

SSWM: 454

Melee was so glad to see that he was not hurt at all by her little accident. She was glad to see also that he was in such a good mood after she rolled into him. She liked seeing smiles on others faces when she was around. She even looked back to see that he was gently wagged his tail along with hers. It made her so happy to know that there were others outside of her pack that liked having her around. The pup watched as he shifted his position and sat down on his rear. She hear the thud and then smiled. She tried to copy him though was not doing a very good job. When she landed on her rear, she rolled backwards onto her back. She could not help at her own clumsiness. She rolled over and sat back up so that she could look to the male again. She was so excited when he told her that he was a giant. ”You is a giant? That’s so cool!” She thought for a moment and then smiled. ”Oh yeah well… I’m a giant too!” She tried to stand up on her back paws, but her defective paw caused her to fall back again. She folded her ears down as she looked to the male. ”I guess I don’t make a good giant, do I?” She smiled though, still happy that she was able to try.

Melee thought for a moment as the male asked about her father and mother. She smiled happily and wagged her tail. ”My daddy is Gideon Stowmbwingew and my mommy…” She paused for a moment. Come to think of it, she had no idea who her mom was. She could not remember anything about her. She looked back to the giant and shook her head. ”I dunno who my mommy is. The only thing I remember about her is fire…” She felt a bit offended when the male asked if she was being naughty. She shook her head violently. ”I’s not naughty. I’s a good giwl.” She then did lower her ears as he asked if the black male knew that she was out here. She liked being outside of Dahlia de Mai when she could. She found that it was much more fun outside of the borders than it was inside. This fact was actually proven in her mind the moment that she ran into the male sitting before her. She smiled as he told her where he was from and what his name was. It was so cool to hear so much about the giant. He then asked for her name. She smiled and moved her ears back up. ”My name is Melee Soul.”

[/html]