Word of the Day Question
Do I have to wait until a thread is over to get Word of the Day points? Or provide any screenies for the dates of the words that I use? Furthermore, do I add up the points myself until I get to fifty and then double-check with an admin, or do I submit it to the maintenance thread and the admins add up the points for me to keep track of?
You don't need to wait c: You can just keep track of them, with a link to where you used it. I'd suggest you do something like underline the word in it, but keeping track of where you posted it works well.

edit: If you want to get a link to a specific post, you can click on the "posted:" link and you'll get the url to that specific post c: (it's next to all the things that say "pm, email, yadada"
I make a small note at the beginning of all my posts, OoC, where I'm attempting to get a point. Would it be easier for the admins if I underlined the words as well?
I think it would, it would not require them to go looking for it. And I think you can just post in maintenance once you get your points
Gen's right pretty much! Smile You tally the points yourself; you don't need to wait for the thread to finish for the points to count; and you only post in Maintenance when you're ready to collect a prize, at which point an admin will doublecheck your record. :3