I'm kind of lost...
Hello. First I'd like to apologize, as I feel someone asked this and I overlooked it.

I'm trying to figure out what to do, as to say, how to start off. I have my character sheet filled, though I will probably add more to it soon, but I do not know what to do now. I was wondering if I'm supposed to start a new thread, and invite others to join, or if I should join an existing story? :/

Once again, Sorry for the inconvenience. >.<
Now that you are titled up you can pretty much post anywhere that you want. You can start your own thread. Post in an Open Thread. Or ever make a Thread Request of your own or reply to some of the ones that are already there to find someone to RP with. Some people even respond to random PMs if you see a character you would like to RP with.
Post a thread in the Thread Requests section and put down some plot ideas you have fo Leonard, and reply to other people's threads there if you can supply him for their plot ideas. <3
That's one of the easiest ways to get some threads 'round these parts.
You can also make all-welcomed threads pretty much anywhere, though some packs might not be as receptive to strangers at their borders than others ^^ Something to remember is that, as a loner, if you post an all-welcomed thread in a pack territory then you are not allowed to say that your character trespassed into the packlands. They need to stick around the border.
Thanks for the help everyone, I was worried I'd break some rules if I posted. ><
Everyone makes mistakes, so even if you do make one, nobody will bite your head off! Big Grin

Hope you find some interesting threads to join! ^^