Help with the souls wiki
I has recently pulled my head out of my butt and had the crazy thought that maybe i should make a 'Souls wiki for myself and my characters since they are getting prettyy involved and stuff

so i set off on my epic journey to create a wiki page when i discovered something that would halt my progress......I have absolutely no idea what the hell im doing and would love it dearly if someone could assist my idiotic brain in completing this journey i have embarked on.....please?

I'm not too sure on how i create myself an account and get the stuff linked up and etc etc, basically walk me through everything so i dont screw up and break the site D:

halp please?

and also my injured characters sad photo stares at you sadly trying to guilt you into helping me Big Grin
The introduction page should help you understand the most basic aspects of coding; the 'Souls Wiki Guidelines will help you understand what to edit and the general formatting of the Wiki. :o The PmWiki guidelines can help you if you want to do in-depth type editing. Any specific questions y'got, post 'em here. ;D