character dilemma
Okay so I've been browsing again for a while and I've got this huge urge to come back, but that's never a guarantee that I'll be inspired enough to stay, but I figured I've had this urge for long enough to try and bring a character here again. I've got a few characters I'm interested in bringing back, and they are...

Spenser here, I love him. I think I'm most willing to give him another shot since I've started rping him with my friend again and I'm feeling him, and it'd be fun to see how he reacts to different people and situations. If I brought him back, he'd be wounded from the blizzard and having got lost after that, so it'd give me a nice jump off point to rp him. Not to mention I adore him, LOL

or

Riot and Vault. My bad boys who still wanna take over Souls and start a gang and stuff. They would take a lot of work to get going again, but knowing how well they went over when I first brought them has me quite tempted to try again. It'd just be on me to buckle down and try hard.

or

Claude. Complete opposite of the two above, Claude is an eternal sweetheart. I never got a chance to rp him but since he's so different and still new, I'd have a lot to work with. He might be easier, but I might also get bored with his happy self easier. So, as much as I wanna rp him, he's probably the one I least want to play right now.

I also have two characters I have the most muse for making and trying to give a shot here. Both are Russian. I'm dying without a Russian to play. LOL First isss

Spetsnaz(Viktor Koulikovsky). He's a very developed character of mine that I adore to bits and pieces. Tends to be stoic, doesn't know much English, and can be quite awkward in social situations with more than one person. Has a phobia of big crowds and speaking in front of them. Extremely mellow, bordering on pretty damn lazy. Protective of friends, but is so mellow it's likely he wont get into much trouble at all and he likes to fade into the background. I think he'd be fun to play here, but I'm not sure what I'd do with him. That'd be planning for later if I chose to bring him. He's been one of my favorites since I made him, I have this huge(very noticeable) fetish for Russians and Russian Culture xD

The other is Iliya(haven't come up with a last name, I lost the sexy one I had for him lol). He's an extremely new character that didn't get past the naming and nationality stage, but what I have come up with him I adore. He'd be a very eccentric Russian singer, who would also very little to almost no English at all when he came here. He'd be a bit odd, haven't thought of how, but I imagine he'd just be a ball to play. Not yer stereotypical stoic, badass Russian by any means. He'd probably be very social, but not really socially inept. He'd be friendly, but not know if he was doing something wrong and wouldn't notice if he upset or offended anyone. So I guess that would mean he's not good at empathy. Generally doesn't see what he does as wrong, and thinks everyone understands what he says and does sometimes. He'd have a huge affinity for the stars and sky, and would probably be big into horoscopes(dunno if they have those here but he'd totally bring the fad back). The more I type about him the more excited I get at the thought of bringing him in. xD

I'd like to start out with a character I think I could last here with. I'm feeling awfully bad for bringing and ditching SO MANY characters and I haven't been here that long. I know a lot of people get pissed off when people dump a bunch of characters lol I know if I can get active I can shoot for my second character, which would be someone off this list. Since I'm excited about Iliya, I'm leaning toward him, but I'm gonna give myself a few more days to think this over and get help from you guys. I know if I can also get some people willing to actively plot with me, I'll be fine! As long as I can stay active and have a character I enjoy, I'll be here for a while this time. ;_; So I look forward to help from you guys. I have a feeling no matter what is discussed, I'll probably bring my weirdo Russian, but we'll see in a few days time, eh? lD

lol novel.
-votes spenser-
LOL of course you would ;D noted!
I think you should go with what brings you muse. Whatever one has you so itching to make posts, after all you only need 45 posts and 6 weeks to get that 2nd which could sit at the other end of the spectrum so then when you don't have muse for the first you might have muse for the second. And you already know I loved Riot *has Ouija* but honestly, you should do what makes you happy. What it is that will make your muse thrive.
I was thinking that. Part of me wants to make everyone happy but that's impossible right now xD it's just a matter of trying to decide which guy I have the most muse for. I'm worried about trying to get a second character, I don't think I've made it past 10 posts with any one of my characters LOL and I'm worried about trying to get active and staying active with them, but that'll come when I try them out. -ponders hard- It's gonna be a tough choice, I'm pretty tied between Spense and Iliya, wah.
I like Claude, but I'm a total sucker for tinker/trinket bearing type characters. AND SCOTTISH MENFOLK, UNF. <3

But mainly I echo everything in the post above me. Whatever makes your fingers want to type!
You could try them each out in LASKY to see which one you have more muse for; in the end, it's best to think about who you know you'll enjoy playing the most.
Hun, there is no way you will ever be able to please everyone. Trust me, I stress over that stuff and it's no fun. The first person you have to worry about making happy is yourself. If you are happy then everything else will fall in line. But really once you find that character that makes you happy and excites your muse it will be easy to get to that second character mark. Then again I have a habit of torturing my characters so yeah, there is always something to happen to them. Just look what I did to Izaak or Sele's mental state. Even Imacai could be hurted cause of his butt sniffing ways. So yes, just find your happy place first. Through all of your reincarnations you have seen that there are always those of us willing to plot and play with you.
Thanks Leah LOL I adore Claude myself xDD wah when people say they like one character that boosts my muse for them, so this is getting confusing for me. Fail.

I never even looked at the Lasky board, it's cool I can test out characters. I don't have to be accepted to post there? I think I will try that out and see if that helps me out any.

I realize that. That's why I'm taking my time in trying to figure out who I want so I can last this time around and be happy with rping here. I'm glad you guys put up with me and are so willing to keep plotting, yeah. <3 That helps me out a lot actually. xD

So I know you have to ask for extra characters, but is there a limit on how many you can ask for? If I can eventually get going and get my second and third and possibly fourth, I'd be so set cause I'd have a bunch of characters I love xDD
Click

No limit, just after the 2nd you have to wait a month and request, trying to keep a 3:2 posting ratio between primary and secondary. But all in all you can have as many as you can keep up with and get approved.
-quietly writes PM!-
Okay sweet. Yeah I'd try to keep posting even lD

O: That's actually good, Sie, I need to ask you something anyways. xD

Also Spenser's out. I ask the friend I rp him with over email if she wanted him just played with her and she basically said yes, and I don't mind that. It does narrow down my options, and since I'm rping Spenser on email anyways I don't need him here too. /ponders

OKAY So I'm set with my character! I'm gonna go with Iliya, and I've already decided my secondary lolol thank you guys SO MUCH for yer help. You dunno how pumped this got me for Souls. <333
And if you ever need a quick test-drive thread in LASKY, I'm usually game to spree. ^^