you'll go backwards, but then
[html]Character Birthdate (including year): 19 AUG 2009

Species: About 75% coy, 25% wolf, I think.

Luperci: Yessah.

Preferred Ark Rank: Painter/Dito Pittore

A Secondary Form of Contact: AIM; see profile.

Currently Played Characters: Asserson Soul :I

Herro! I have wanted to join CdA for a while, so here I am! ^^

He could not join Inferni. No, he could not dwell in the same lands as his father, even if his triplet sisters resided there. He could not make that exception.

But Micah knew he could not wander alone forever, either. The salt-and-pepper male was hardly a loner; he couldn't for shit and he knew it, nor could he craft a makeshift den for the life of him. He'd been chased by bears and moose and resorted to eating bugs to, well, kind of sustain himself, for it was all he could really manage to catch. The male had been raised by peace-loving, pot-smoking hippies; he'd been raised on a semi-vegetarian diet he'd always hated. His hunting skills lacked, his social skills lacked, his mental skills lacked; he was a disaster moving on four legs, and each day his stomach sunk in more and growled its complaints at him all the louder.

But he could not join Inferni with his sisters; it was a land of blood and death, if only for his father's supposed residence there. Micah had no plans to make nice with Razekiel; in fact, what lurked in his mind was just the opposite, but his sisters would never know that until it was too late. Storm Lily had told him to, endless times. She followed behind him, a wisp, a little small thing never given a chance to live; he held his ears back to listen to her typical whines and complaints for the mortals she still dwelt with like and unlike he, but Micah said nothing. He had a mission: to find a place he could survive, one near enough to his sisters but far enough from his father. The Lykoi had heard of the pack of artisans and craftsmen through passerby rumors; surely they would see his talent and hobby as the artistic expression it was and less the rebellious attack it risked.

Cercatori D'Arte, they were called. He could barely even pronounce the name.

Micah moved to its borders, chocolate eyes scouring the land; in he breathed the fresh air, mixed with the increasingly green spring, and exhaled once more. He turned, raising a finger to Storm Lily to silence her, and in a huff she vanished from his presence. At the prospect of being left alone in such a place, anxiety surged through his veins; he shifted the bag at his hip uncomfortably, the old, tin cans of spray paint inside clanking disapprovingly. His hands began to shake, but quietly raised a dark finger to pull some of his long, onyx curls from his face. He thought to howl, to stupidly command someone's presence, but he hesitated — instead, the male stared at a stray branch from a tree beside him, and though he resisted a long time, the need to touch it prevailed. Hand tapped quickly, shamefully at the branch's tip, then withdrew quickly to his side as if it never had happened. Why did he feel such urges? Why did he obsess over such small, insignificant things until he did them to splay them from his mind?

If he dwelt there in silence too long, such anxieties would drive him away. The male raised his nose and sent out a small, weak, shaking sound into the air — then promptly ducked behind the tree, suddenly fearful anyone had heard.

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay! D: D:

The female's pregnancy was far along now, and it was only a matter of weeks, she thought, before her pups were due. Pups, plural - she knew that now, as they wiggled around inside of her and her belly was growing by the day. She felt weak and wearied and had finally heeded Shawchert and Bangle's advice and stopped doing very heavy work - she still patrolled the borders, however, and today was no exception. The female was up bright and early to make sure that the borders were secure and that maybe they had a new member - she hadn't seen many joiners, and thought it may be because the news of the murderer had spread around the packs, even though now Argul was finally dead.

She paused as she heard the crack of a small twig - her ears went into hyperdrive, trying to pinpoint the location of the sound. She had only gotten a few ways towards it before she heard a small, high-pitched squeaking that could have been a howl, although it seemed weak. Able to walk towards the voice now, she stepped into a small clearing and looked about her - she saw a glimpse of something dark gray disappear behind a bush as well as the scent of a loner...coyote?

Skye walked up to the tree that the coyote had hidden behind and touched it, slowly peering around the thick trunk. "...Hello?" she asked, confused by the strange antics of this person.

<style>
.snailskye p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.snailskye b {color:#7C5438;;}
.snailskye-linez {width:362px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.snailskye-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.snailskye {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B7A8A0; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:360px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/dooysj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; }</style>[/html]
[html]

No problem. Smile

At the voice, Micah berated himself inwardly; surely he had disturbed her, interrupted whatever pack business she had been busy with, and he was a fool to think he could get in the way. Even worse, she came closer, peeking around the tree as if he were a child — not that he wasn't acting as such, hiding behind the trunk like a toddler behind a parent. To top it off, the salt-and-pepper boy noticed her pregnancy almost immediately, and beneath his fur went red in the face.

"H-Hello," he stammered, backing off immediately. Micah took a moment to hold his breath and collect himself; thereafter the tall half-coy raised his chocolate eyes to her as confidently as he could muster. "My name is Micah," he said, speaking slowly, careful not to trip over his words. "I-I wanted to join Cerca-- Cerc-- Cerc-a-tor-i D'Arte." Shit, I fucked that up.

He stared at her in desperation a moment, wide-eyed, before suddenly reaching into the sack over his hip and retrieving a spray can. "I-I'm an artist," he added quickly, holding the can out as if to prove his point. You idiot, he heard Storm Lily hiss in his mind from somewhere unseen. Like she knows what that even is.

With that, he forced a desperate, pathetic smile.

<style>
.micahplain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micahplain p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahplain b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; }
.micahplain {border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

The man stammered a bit before introducing himself as Micah; the name wasn't familiar to her, and it had a foreign feel that she liked. She stood in front of the dark speckled man, her ears erect and her tail relaxed - she clearly didn't need a large show of dominance in front of this person, who already seemed nervous enough as it was. Her eyes showed interest as he said that he wanted to join the pack - the man seemed very nervous, true, but she was sure that he'd warm up to the pack once he was in it. What, exactly, he did, however, was a mystery until he presented himself as an artist, and showed her a strange can.

She cocked her head and inspected the can for a few seconds before she remembered what it was - it was sort of like a paint can, like the artists in her pack had sometimes, but you sprayed from it. It was a human invention, and she admired the way it worked as well as this man's ability to either fix or create one. She smiled back at his own timid grin. "We at Cercatori d'Arte accept all sorts of artists," she said. "I've never seen someone paint with a spray can before, but we all learn something new every day, don't we?" she asked with an air of ambiguity before giving the man another smile. "You're a painter - do you have any other skills that would contribute to the pack?" She knew that even if he didn't have any others, she would accept him nonetheless; she disliked the required lines of acceptance, but knew they were necessary. They couldn't have a lazy pack, now!

<style>
.snailskye p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.snailskye b {color:#7C5438;;}
.snailskye-linez {width:362px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.snailskye-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.snailskye {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B7A8A0; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:360px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/dooysj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; }</style>[/html]
[html]

Micah is a bag of nerves. XD I love playing him...

Other skills? Oh, no. Storm Lily cackled somewhere behind, and instantaneously his ears flicked back into submission. No, I can't do anything right, he wanted to say, chocolate eyes searching for a safe place to gaze. He busied himself by tucking away his spray paint once more, then stood stiffly, awkwardly, until he could surmise an answer, any answer.

"I'm not really good at anything," he said, hiding behind his white-streaked, thick black curls. They desperately needed cutting, but in the meantime, provided good protection for his eyes when it came to his anxiety. He swallowed a lump in his throat, then tucked his hands behind his back, afraid she'd see how terribly they shook. "I grew up in a pack, but they were all hippies, so they didn't really hunt... they tried to eat grass all the time." Or smoke it, he mumbled beneath his breath. "I-I've been trying to learn, but I'm not that good."

A pause, a second's hesitance. He played with his fingers behind his back. "I-I know how to make drugs!" he blurted, then covered his mouth in terror. "I-I mean, they taught me how to do that, I don't smoke anything, I mean..." Throwing his hands up in the air, the boy began avidly pacing, biting terribly at his lips, his long curls twirling to and fro in the ponytail that ran down his back.

"No, no, I mean," he stammered, stopping, "medicinal drugs, I guess. I mean, it's something... I'm not good at much... that's why I'm here..."

<style>
.micahplain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micahplain p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahplain b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000; }
.micahplain {border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on the learning, sharing, and creating of art, this pack is perfect for the artistic soul - the family is welcome to any, even if you're not artistic! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?