[M]Seeing thought new eyes
Flanders field middayish. Slight pp tell me if you want it changed. Predated to before Sara was in CD
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Sarajevo had found himself resting in a see of flowers, their colors and smells and shapes calming him. He had just changed to his optime form, leaning back and staring that the clouds, hoping to see shapes and forms in the clouds. He laid there for what felt like hours, not counting on seeing anyone on his journey to find a new home. He was drifting off to sleep with he heard something close by, stumble and fall, a curse coming from his mouth. Sara sat up and saw the oddest wolf in front of him. A male judging by his build and male parts. As the male in front of him struggled to get up Sara noticed he had no eyes, just raw gaping holes where his eyes were suppose to be. Sara stood and pulled the male to his feet, noticing he wasn't a full wolf and was smaller then him.

With one of his hands on the males back and one on his chest he looked him over to see if he was hurt in anyway. "Are you ok? You seemed to have fallen hard. Tell me if I am hurting you," he said to the male softly. He didn't want him to get hurt again beings he was blind and he had found a stick that could act as a staff a few days ago and kept it as he walked, changing on occasion. He thought the blind male could use it more then he could to keep from falling but he wasn't sure if the male was mean or not. He would just have to wait to find out