Roots of friendship
[html]

Hello everyone! Care to assist Ren in some volumous flower planting?

Her task was simple....to plant flowers. Lots and lots of flowers.....but Rendall knew nothing of her new home, much less where she would be planting them. She began her day at the vineyard, moving away from the abandoned cottage she had called home for a while now and into the field. She had lived in it for a few weeks and had planned to talk to Nayru or someone about living there perminatly. The idea of turning the cottage into a beautiful villa was burning holes into her mind Eventually hun, take your time and talk to the alphas.

She made her way back to the border where she first came into these lands and began there, digging into the dirt lightly and placing some seeds into the ground where they would be comfy and grow well. She moved again, walking a few hundred feet and planting more seeds, by the time she would be out of seeds, at this pace, she would be able to cover the whole pack lands and then some. Saul had given her alot....She frowned continueing on her way, not sure really which direction or place, but eager to learn more and meet others.

Ren knew she needed to be accompanied by somebody in order to do this, so she decided that before she planted any more she should probably find someone to help her. Thus she some how found her way into the afternoon and at the ranch looking amongst the livestock to see whom she could run into. Mostly though, she just found llamas. Frustrated she walked outside and sat under a tree, maybe someone would come to her instead.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I hope it's OK for Gideon to help with this XD I thought it'd be fun!

To the borders and back, to the borders and back. That had been his routine lately. Gideon was taking his warrior duties very seriously, especially since he had found Wretch broken and bleeding along the borderline a few months prior. That someone would attack a half-grown adult so near to their borders concerned him...and the fact that it was Wretch concerned him even more. She couldn't hurt a fly...she was one of the most timid and gentle canines that he'd ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Now he was on his way back to Cerne Rise, the apartment complex that he, Nayru, his brother Saul, and an assortment of other relatives lived in. Wretch and Eclipse had been working to beautify the outside of it with amazing results; the place was now surrounded by flowers of all different kinds and colors, ones that would hopefully come back for years to come. It was a beautiful place to live, a beautiful place for his mate and family to stay.

The darkly colored male wasn't expecting to come along anyone on his way back. He'd chosen to stop by the barns to check out the new animals that Saul had mentioned them having - llamas. Gideon had never seen one of these creatures before, and was interested in getting a look at them first-hand. He was a warrior and wasn't responsible for their upkeep, but also felt that it was his duty to get to know at least a little bit about the beasts in case he did somehow end up caring for them in the future. The male reached the ranch and looked around a bit, trying to find the way inside of the barn.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

My apologies for the lateness, I just went through a whole lot of stuff and didn't have time to get on as much. Also really sorry for the lame short post..XP

Ren's irritaion died down after she had sometime to herself. Maybe she was irritated cause her and Noah hadn't gotten much time together, but who knew. A sound from inside the barn plus the complaining of a new presence. She looked up at the entrance but found noone. They must be on the other side She thought quietly. The woman slowly got up and peered into the barn, somewhat relieved to see a familiar face. It was Nayru's new mate. Though Rendall was well aquainted with his family and mate, she was not well aquainted to him.

She stood up straight in a relaxed greeting stance and made her presence known by clearing her throat. "Hello. What brings you here?" She kept her voice quiet and curious, she didn't want to startle the male nor did she want to get herself in trouble so she just bowed a little in greeting and waited his response. Though the stinky llamas were not very happy with her presence....she never did have a good relation with the rotten creatures.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No, I did too! I'm sorry for my lateness as well <3 <3

He didn't want to look like he was creeping around or didn't know his way around the barns, but he couldn't help it. He looked this way and that, trying to figure out what door would lead inside. He really was unfamiliar with this place...how awkward. The male could see a bit of movement inside one of the larger sets of doors, as one was ajar, and he headed that way. He noticed one of quite a few creatures standing inside, and his eyes widened. The animals were unlike anything he had ever seen, and they astounded him.

A voice behind him made him turn around. "Oh, hello!" Gideon vaguely felt like he should recognize this female, but wasn't certain where he had seen her. At a pack meeting or something, perhaps? "Have we met before?" He asked, unsure. "I came in here to check these new animals out...They look pretty weird." Gideon turned his head to look back at the llamas, still interested, then back at Rendall. "I'm Gideon, if we haven't met." The male held out his hand to shake hers, if she was willing. He was generally a calm and polite wolf, until someone or something needed defending.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Rendall nodded to the male as he said his name then decided to answer his question "I am Rendall, I do believe I have only met you at you and your mate's celebration." she shook the males hand and smiled, wagging her tail gently. As to his comment about the smelly animals she turned and frowned at them. "I'm not to fond of them nor they of me....but I guess we need them" she fallowed her comment by sticking her tongue out at the nearest creature. The result was a glare from the fluffy beast and a strange hawking sound right before it zinged a spit ball close to her nose.

Ren growled at the animal and turned her attention back to the male "Do forgive me if I startled you, you gave me quite a start yourself. I've been looking for someone to accompany me for my initiation task...but the man I love is busy and I cant seem to find anyone else. So I came here hoping to run into someone to might help me." Rendall moved to sit on a stool near one of the stables and stretched her aching leg. She looked over at the male before continuing "So how long have you been an Ichikan? That is if you don't mind telling me." She understood how some people were cautious and sensitive about sharing their pasts and how they came to be where they are. She of all people knew it wasn't an easy life being a Luperci.