recalling the actions of the past
Three times now Deuce had acted on grounds for being exiled. Two time he had been over kind to her, letting her insult him, letting her throw her-self around, and trying to cover it up. Though the last time was to much. Lucifer had tried to play it off to the loner that it was Twilight Vale pack matters with her and they where being talked over, and she would be taken care of and would pay the price for her actions. Lucifer sighed looking to the meeting area, as he called out to Conri, he needed to let him know of her actions and wanted to find a common ground they could agree upon for her punishment. He couldn't let her keep acting this way...he had already banned her from seeing the pups, what more could he do? Banned her? Kill her? Let her be raped? Insulted? What?
[html]
The young leader hadn't at all been expecting the call that came through the air and to his ears. Perking his head up immediately, he furrowed his brows, immediately concerned. It didn't seem like Lucifer was just looking at him but, rather, that something was wrong. It took the young male a bit of time to find the other male, his legs were still messed up from his run in with Gabriel and the long scratch and bite marks had not fully healed, he was in rough shape. Obviously concerned, Conri approached Lucifer with as much speed as he could, immediately dropping himself to sit when he was close enough. "What is it Lucifer?" He asked then, deep concern in his voice. "Is something wrong?" Was Naniko alright? Was it the pups?
[/html]
He was mad...His tone of voice was deep, mixed with a snarl. the more he thought about her actions, the more upset he got. Lucifer wanted to have a family yes and he wanted Deuce to be apart of that family but when she had forced a male to have Looking the the amber colored male quickly turning cold, he had been so wrapped up in his own battle with pack members that he was blind to the raging wars out side of the own borders. He would have to have a killing spree with how his days where going. "Deuce...she has to go! Jasper came to the borders wanting to talk to me, she forced her-self upon him. Colibri a leader from another pack came looking for me, she turned her away. Thankfully I was standing there. She just hurt and bad in a fight. Not only was she going against her co-rank and not healing, but she question my skills in being a Leader because I knew who she was and offered her rest before I found out that happened. Then I have members of the male's pack hunting for her. I know she the mother of my kids..but Conri...she will bring death to the pack if we don't make an example out of her. Exile...I believe that if a fitting punishment. I will allow the kids when they reach 6 months to make there own call about there to go. I don't want to be the bad one." Even if he already was.
[html]
And it all come down on him in one large dump. He had taken notice of the anger in Lucifer's eyes, the expression on his face, but then when he spoke the young male was taken by surprise. Ears fanned quickly forward, trying to take in as much as he could all at once, and the information that had been revealed only shocked him. "Forced herself on someone?" How could she? After all that his mother had gone through..she knew about it too. After all that SHE had gone through? "I don't.." I stuttered a moment, confused. "Are you sure?"

[/html]
Trust was something the was earned and as it could be earned it could be taken away. Lucifer had felt at one point of time that he could trust Deuce with his whole life..now he wouldn't trust the pups life within her hands. It was funny how it was all going down, at first the male had wanted every thing to be smooth, he didn't want a fight, he didn't want to have to exile her out of the pack. The male sighed looking to the red leader, he wanted to make her stop, but it was past the point of doing that."Sadly yes, I meet up with Jasper and he told me all about it, he's not one to lie. She shows lack of respect for me, when it's just me and her, I don't care. But in front of other's, even the ones that don't belong to the pack I would hop that she would have the common sense to show her leaders some respect." The male sat down with a hefty sigh. Lowering his head with a shake."Conri...I really wanted a happy ever after, but I don't think I will ever have it with her..."
[html]
It was a tough situation, Conri knew that. This was his friend's mate, the mother of his children, and being able to admit it all and want to do something about it took a lot, he was certain. Listening quietly to Lucifer speak, Conri approached a little bit closer, seating him at his friend's side, head hung in sad confusion. "I hadn't a clue any of this was going on, or that she was even capable." His mother would have been sick at the thought of what Deuce had done and, really, that was what flooded his mind at the time. "She was your mate Lucifer, you know her better than any of us..." He said with a sigh, shaking his head before lifting jade eyes to gaze at the other male's face. "I trust you, so I'll respect whatever decision that you make. It's up to you what to do with her." And he said this only because he knew Lucifer would not allow her to stay.

[/html]
This was hard, this was hard for the male to figure out weather he should let her stay, and hope and pray what she did was wrong, or tell her to leave and let her deal with all the random members that where coming to the lands and wanting to get a hold of her. Lucifer wanted her to suffer for her crime, just as he had done when he was a child. When he forced him-self upon Deuce's daughter. They all had talked afterwards and mended there broken feelings but there was still that pain of every thing he had lost in the one nights action. He wanted her to feel that pain. Then Conri ruling came out, he was leaving it up to him. He was going to let Lucifer make the call, and Lucifer wasn't sure if he was strong enough to make that call. He wanted to let his kids play with there mother, and he wanted to have there mother in the lands, but he wasn't sure that he could allow her actions and the way she had been treating him around other go with out punishment. Lucifer gave a heavy sigh as he lowered his head, with a nod. He wasn't sure...how should he even go about seeking out her reasoning why.
[html]
Quite honestly, Conri almost felt like a failure by putting that kind of decision on Lucifer. He did hope, however, that the other male understood why. It was his mate, or ex-mate, that they were talking about. Potentially their children, if Deuce decided to take them, and that was simply a decision that Conri couldn't make in good conscience. Lucifer knew Deuce better than he, knew what she was capable of and how she acted when not around the Leaders. If she was a threat to any of them, then he knew his friend would make the right decision. Sitting in silence, Conri felt that words simply couldn't help the situation so, instead, he leaned closer to his friend, nudging him lightly with his shoulder.

[/html]