The house of new lives.
OOC- sorry it took a while, but here you are.

IC- Rendall listened as the mother stressed her needs to find shelter. The woman's eyes widened as she heard the mother say that her home was in the apartments. They would never make it on time. As the wind began to pick up the woman made the decision quickly, the pair was coming home with her. As the Kenpo grabbed linked arms with the new mother, she gently helped her and the precious cargo along. With a final glance at the others, Rendall wondered what would be done with the deceased family and moved on. Granted it wasn't right to leave them like that, but if she didn't get home before the storm moved in then she was gonna lose poor Sarian.

After what seemed like timeless minutes she smelled that they had crossed the border. Heaving a big sigh of relief she knew that they didn't have to rush as much. They were only a mile or so from Ren and Noah's home. She smiled at the woman. "Not too far now." One thing that did make the woman nervous is that the clouds over head were starting to darken. The Kenpo got nervous enough to know that they even now might not beat the fast-moving storm. She tightened her grip on the woman and tugged her a little towards the tree covered trail that led by their home.

As soon as they reached the trail Rendall set to work looking for one of the dear thickets along the path. She traced the freshest smell to a fairly good looking one. After setting Shiloh's things down Ren turned to the female "I'm gonna need you to wait heree for me. You'll be pretty covered from the rain, but youll need to keep her warm with your heat. I'll return quickly with cloaks and a blanket that way we can reach my home together, and safely.

She didn't give poor Shiloh a chance to talk as she took off quickly down the trail. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her towards the field near the cabin. Thunder overhead sounded and Rendall hoped that Shlioh had listened and kept both her and the pup undercover. Lost in her worrying Ren hit a mud patch and before she knew it her feet were over her head. "Shi...." she didn't have time to finish her curse before her head hit the ground. Dizzy for a moment the wolfess was brought to her senses when the rain began to poor. She turned her head up, about to curse whatever higher power there may be when a light caught her eye. It was her home.
Occ: your OK. There is not rush OK. Take your time replying but not weeks like some people on here.... not going to say any names... *coughs nuki*... lol jk

Shiloh knew she needed to get Sarian inside and fast and as if sensing her need Rendall pulled her along, knowing they wouldn't make it to her apartment in time. She felt Rendall rush her to the boarders and felt and gave her own sigh of relief. But it was quickly squished as thunder crashed in the distance, scaring the shaking pup in Shiloh's arms. Shiloh jogged to keep up with Rendall while also trying to calm the quivering pup in her arms. The wind picked up, and leaves flew all over, blowing though Shiloh's thick clothes as Rendall urged her under a tree before bounding off, not giving Shiloh enough time to answer her as she left her behind.

It wasn't long after that did the first drop of rain touch Shilohs muzzle. She turned her back to the wind as a small drizzle started, keeping her muzzle down and over Sarian. She blew hot breath over the damp pup as she shivered in her fur sling. Shiloh hoped that Rendall didn't take forever because Sarian didn't have forever. She was getting weaker and weaker by the moment and the new mother couldn't loose her precious child so quickly after finding her.
[html]
Out of Character

lol Yeah I've been trying to get better with Yiska lol

In Character

The woman ran up to her door and tripped inside. She ran around the house finding her thick cloaks and a warm fuzzy blanket that would suffice for keeping the child warm for the rest of the journey. More thunder cracked overhead and she wrapped the thinner cloak around her and, holding the other items close to her, she ran back out into the storm and back towards the two lives waiting for her.

She ran down the trail quickly, hoping that everyone in the group earlier was able to find shelter. She ran down the hill, slipping and sliding alittle but keeping her footing well. She ran into the woods and tried to trace the scent in the pooring rain. The clouds darkened the sky making it hard to see other than the occasional lightening strike, lighting up the world for a momentary flash. Rendall Pushed herself as much as she could, making her scarred leg ache harshly from the tightening muscles.

Finally Ren came to the area she had left the pair, looking around frantically she called out the woman's name "Shiloh? Shiloh! Its Rendall!" A pair of eyes underneath a tree caught her attention momentarily as lightening flashed and thunder crashed. With a relieved sigh she ran up to the woman. Pulling the other cloak and blanket out from her cloak she looked up at the new mother. "Everything's going to be ok, were not far away. Here put this cloak on while I wrap Sarian in this blanket. Don't worry, She'll be very safe and warm." In one hand the blue child held the cloak, and the other hand she held out for the babe with the blanket tucked into her elbow crook. She ferverently Shiloh would trust her enough to allow her to handle her pup momentarily. She knew how knew mothers could be, so she didn't blame her if she did.

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
Occ: Sorry about the crappy post. Really out of it.

Shiloh huttled over Sarian as the light drizzle turned into a full on storm. Sarian was shivering so hard that Shiloh started to freak out when she suddenly felt Sarian stop shaking, stop moving. In moments she was crying. No... please don't take my baby from me so soon. She thought just as Rendall came back. She was quick to hand her Sarian the rain running with her tears as she wrapped the cloak around herself."RENDALL SAVE HER! SHE IS NOT MOVING. RUN TO THE HOUSE AND I WILL FOLLOW. PLEASE!SAVE MY DAUGHTER! she yelled over the roar of the rain. She couldn't lose her she just couldn't.