What dreams are made of
Firefly had known that her mother was up to something for a while. Some wistful dreamer scheming up plans and making a whole new world in her mind, what the creamy bronze lady didn't know was that her mother had actually made the place a dream come true. Her paws had brought her this far looking for her mother, but the scent of what was obviously a pack now filled her nose instead of the scents of loners and the one she was looking for. She knew she should stay at the borders and wait like a good little girl but she wanted to know more, so she'd decided to seek out the silver and gold lady with the dreamer's eyes.

She'd come through the forest and had ignored the markers, but when she'd reached the woods edge and the world opened up to fields and fences she didn't really know what to do. She had known her mother had been interested in the herding ways of Eire, but she was surprised to see that she'd put the things she'd gleamed from Firefly into effect. Shaking her head she only sighed and squeezed under a fence to get a better look at the small herd of cattle her mother had managed to gather. She knew now she'd seriously underestimated the lady atleast.
[html]

MINE! *pounces*

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel's blue eyes narrowed. She'd been on sentinel duty, her body relxed only slightly when the form of the other werewolf came into view. And simply crossed into the packlands as if she owned the place. Her face set into a glare. This was how much wolves showed respect to land here? Simply ignoring markers of smell? She got up from the rock she had been sitting on, strung her bow, checked that she had all her knives and arrows and started walking briskly towards the intruder. Her green cloak billowed behind her and she was soon gathering speed, her movements light and quick. She stopped at the edge of the fence and said in tones as icy as the weather of her packlands. Give me one good reason why I won't shoot a quiver full of arrows in your back.

These were her lands now. As much as Deuce's and Iskata's. This female, who reeked of another pack, had nothing to do with Phoenix Valley. If she was a spy, she was a pretty bad one. And if she had anything else in mind, well, Hel wasn't going to back down from a fight. She had the weapons to hurt her and the skill to dodge most blows. She wasn't stupid and she wasn't rash, but her pack, her lands, were sacred. One couldn't walk in as they pleased. That would be... disrespectful.

[/html]
Firefly froze, but not in fear as the voice seemed to creep into her space. She turned slowly, almost lazily as she watched the lady before her. She was no stranger to the human weapons that some of the wolves choose to hold, she herself normally travelled with a knife, yet not in this form. Gathering her feet beneith her she sat back and eyed the lady with cool steady eyes. Her voice was just as cold as she replied, "I don't think my mother would appreciate it very much if you killed me." For the longest time her mother had been the only one who'd really settled in these lands and now that they seemed to be claimed and the scent of her mother clung still to the grounds she knew that the silver and gold lady was involved in some part, to find out how was why she was here today.

Flicking her tail over her feet as she studied the lady before her the creamy bronze female offered no other words, just waited to see what the woman would do to her. She could tell the lady was from this strange new pack, yet she didn't know who she was. No matter what rank Firefly knew atleast that Iskata wouldn't want her dead, atleast as long as she was ignorant to the things her daughter did she wouldn't want her dead. The things she didn't know about, now the Sadira lady's reaction might turn a few leaves in the future. Blinking slowly she waited for the lady, not really caring that she was being a bit rude.