thread title missing
[html]
OOC:this is a chance for him to explain what happened.

She wanted so much to avoid him, and yet she wanted him to smell the males on her as well. Svara would make sure to hurt him like he had hurt her. She didn't know how else to react to what he had done. Leroy had been her world, and then he came crashing down with the simple action of putting his cock in her mother. Hadn't he lied to her? Been one more person to betray her in the end? She sat in front of the cabin and ground the roots of an herb violently.

She ground and ground until the rocks she pushed had bloodied her knuckles. Her hand burned but anything was better then the absolute hoplessness she was feeling. He was her mate, he wasn't supposed to do these things to her, she was supposed to not have to worry about his loyalty to her. With a yell she threw the rock at the nearest tree and sank back against the cabin wall as tears leaked from her good eye. Why had he done this to her?

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

.......Everything within the past day or two was just fucking crazy to the husky, that woman showed up speaking shit that Leroy was sure he had no involvement. Sighing his red eyes moved forward through the beach towards the direction of the house, the direction for Svara and the strange scents that willed him to not go close. A small bubble of anger built in his chest and was quickly released when his hand crashed into the side of a tree, a good crack emitted from both the tree and his knuckles that seemed to have split themselves open. A low growl of frustration rattled his ribs and lungs as his ears pinned themselves back. Leroy loves, he still does but at this moment he doesn't understand what is happening or why? He is being attacked for telling the truth!The patterned male snorted loudly as his legs moved towards the cabin, moved towards Svara all the while his mind recalling the whole encounter of the strange woman. A quick glance to his hands showed only his blood, Leroy is not a fool but washed away the scent of the woman and her blood after the battle. Svara wouldn't believe him anyhow.

.......His strong black and white body stopped some yards from Svara as his red eyes looked at her body and face for a few silent seconds, Leroy didn't speak but his gut felt frozen on the inside for two very simply reasons: First was the simple fact that Svara's scent wreaked of another male, that make his stomach cold but hid the painful hurt away from sight but not from his eyes. Second is the small thought, the small thought that what if what they said is true? Leroy has never thought about anything like that but, pausing his mind could only draw up a blank in his head for the amount of time after the injection when he tried to leave till he remembers wondering around. Hurt eyes looked at Svara's crying face but he didn't go to her as he stood still, he knew better not matter how much he did want to be close she wouldn't want it. His blood dripped quietly from his hand before he stepped closer and spoke, hiding away the pain he felt with each breath."Svara..can..can i just explain" The smell made him pause slightly before looking away at his love.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:this is a chance for him to explain what happened.

Her tears were wasted she knew that, but it felt good to let it all out. Here she was crying over a stupid male. Wipping her eyes she took a deep gulp of air to calm herself down. She took a second to think things over. The she wolf let all that had happened go over in her head. One memory after another all of them making her who she was. Smiling got up and brushed the dirt from her coat. What use was there in feeling all this anger and pain all the time? She didn't want to live like her mother or father. She was the ruler of her life, and no one could change that, not Leroy, Sabeen, Haku Soul, or anyone else.

The scent of her mate made her look up, that smirk didn't leave her handsome face. Of course it was a while before she saw him. His appearance made her eyebrow rise and her cross her arms over her chest. He looked like crap, some saticfaction rose in her breast. "Why? You can always go have my mother, she's a carbon copy of me after all." The she wolf said with that smirk and what seemed like amusment. Svara walked closer to him her yellow eye sparking with amusment. "Your so weak, if you want me so bad then prove it? Or are you as much of a coward as I think?" The red she wolf retorted.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

.......Mother? blinking his brows pushed together as another headache was well on the way. Looking up at Svara her smirk of amusement didn't bother him as much as he thought it would, but the pain she has been through pulled so much guilt on him. Red eyes rest on her face as he didn't speak yet, it made since that it hurt for her mother to say that but why would she believe her. His voice was blunt and plain as it felt his throat, the pattern male was in no mood to argue but merely hoped she would listen. Listen to the truth he believes to be real, but ever so slowly it's tearing away to show him a nightmare. "carbon copy, no I do not want a copy Svara" Leroy was in a bit of shock with himself in a way as his mate still battered at him, the fact in his mind was that he didn't notice the blank spot before. Shifting his wait his bloody hand formed a fist again as he dug his claws into his palm."Why Svara, why should i proven myself when you already have your mind made up? Does is even matter to you at all if i still try, Svara you don't even want to hear the little truth i can tell you." Pause his voice remained the same when he spoke, he has done so much for her Leroy has tried to please her every time but she wont even prove to him that she wants the truth."I have no idea what happened, that woman, she stuck some strange shit in me when i was leaving..but the rest is just a black headache " Ears ere back slightly,though Leroy was expecting much from his statement to draw form her all that matters is he tried.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Bloopbloop goes the fishie

Svara let her good eye look over him. His words were definetly not what she wanted to hear. Moving towards him she pushed him into the nearest tree. The red she wolf pressed her body as close as she possibly could to his. Her breasts to his chest, her hips to his. Already excitment was building in her gut just being this close to him, but that wasn't why she was doing this. Her good eye looked at him and her bloody hand came to him face pushing his head back into the tree.

"I want to see if I matter to you. I can't be all that important if you stuck your dick in some other women." She pushed her maw to his throat and nipped at the flesh. He tasted good, like he always did. "My mother never uses something against me unless it's true, she doesn't find saticfaction in lieing." Svara pressed herself against his groin. She wanted to much to find what she was looking for in him, but that would mean letting go of her father and what he had been to her. Could she do that?

Taking his head inbetween her hands almost gently at first then quickly she banged his head against the tree behind him. "Prove to me that I'm worth your anger! Prove that you give a damn, get angry at me DAMN IT!" She roared at him. Her hands gripped his head tightly. She wanted something, she didn't know how to deal with his kindess, he never once lost his temper with her, except that one time with Cwmfen, and still he hadn't done what she wanted.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

....... Leroy was still and quite as she pushed him into the tree, everything was so strange but he recognized it all. The shape of her body to his, her scent and the heat that her pretty red form produced. Svara's words brought a simple answer that was almost a whisper from his lips, "not true" Everything she was doing, she was saying was only an icing to his cake of pain. His mind was tormenting him with the repeating fact that he could have,that this is all true and he had indeed been with that 'woman'. His red eyes watched her as she moved to his neck, she always made his heart beat just a little bit faster. But her nice nibbles where unnecessary and he knew she was doing this for her own enjoyment, breathing in slightly his red eyes closed themselves as the unknown blackness in his memory was eating him away like a parasite.His red orbs snapped open at her next words as his ears locked in, Svara knew what she said was true and Leroy knew it as well she his mate said it. His stomach twisted with self hate, anger, sadness and too many other emotions to name. He welcomed her closeness but Leroy knew,well he was sure she would not understand the lowness he was feeling that clouded his mind from everything.

.......Svara's words struck something in him even he was unsure of but it emerged when his head slammed the tree.Leroy's had hand slammed around Svara's throat as his free went grabbed the back of her head tightly as a chest rumbled with a angry growl, lips curled back as he spoke loudly at Svara. "I DON"T KNOW! I don't know what happened I CAN NOT REMEMBER GOD DAMNIT!" Pushing forward slightly his eyes locked on her face as his brows pushed together in a mix of emotions as his chest breathing in heavily."I care, I DO CARE! I JUST DON"T WANT iT TO BE FUCKING TRUE!" Leroy's deep voice rippled out of his throat but his emotions were still very clear.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:bloopbloop goes the fishie

His yelling his screaming, it was all for nothing. She didn't want to hear it, and he was right. Some part of her was unaccepting and not wanting to hear it. Everytime she saw him now she saw him, holding her mother, kissing and groaning as he pushed himself inside the women. The same women who had killed her father and taken her right eye. With his hand on her neck and behind her head she narrowed her eyes at him. What did he think he could prove? She planned to make him know what she felt. "You want to know something Leroy. I was never yours, I've always been Haku Souls. And I should have let him rip your throat out that day in the cabin." Her words were dark and dangerous.

She wasn't going to let him think it would be all better. He'd betrayed her and nothing would make the anger go away. She didn't care what made him do it, or what excuse he gave to her. Pulling out of his hold she sneared at him. "Get over yourself, you think you can just come in and make it all better? Kiss my ass. Go find some dumb ass pretty girl if that's what you want. We don't live in a fairy tale." The girls said roughly before giving him her back. There was no end to her brutality.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

....... His red eyes never left Svara's yellow ones that filled with a dark fiery. though her next words only made his own eyes narrow on her. She doesn't want him? Then she is the fool then, if she really felt that way then she should have let him die. Leroy didn't say anything for a long moment before speaking in a short simple words."good, go to him" The husky's voice was deep and rough as she pulled out of his hands as he let go.

....... Her next words did nothing to him as he merely looked at her with a unreadable face, she in his eyes did not know what she wanted. The turmoil he was feeling was inside, maybe he will hate himself but Leroy didn't move to follow her but simple watched her walk before his voice broke the air with the same calmness."You still need to find what you really want. You wanted me to get mad but you grew angry when I do, which is you really what Svara pain or love.. " He ignored her words of fairytale and meaningless insults, his own mind is insulting enough but he had no intents of everything being all better. Turning Leroy started off nothing is needed of him here.

[/html]