In the spiders web
[html]

Zee moved with grace over the territory. Being accepted by the black and white male had been easy enough. Of course she had to keep the mask on, and play the game. She was the huntress on a hunt in this vast land. Stretching her athletic body, her long legs pulled out in front of her and her tail tipped to the air. Taking on the mask meant living it. At all times even if she was alone she would have to be the facade she had taken. A smile was still on her beautiful face.

Jogging through the territory her large paws consumed the ground and her long stride to her far with little speed. Right now she wanted to see where she lived, the place she now called home. What was she supposed to do before she found people? Zee stopped and looked around her, her face still consumed with the happy emotion. To convince people of the mask you must really live it, they must never know what is really under the mask. Zee started to sing a sweet song as she continueing jogging on.

[/html]
[html]

Haku did not know that this woman had been accepted earlier that same day. He only knew that someone that did not smell of Dahlia was wandering about freely. He ached to punish to foolish creature. The secui had found her scent a bit beyond the borders, and now held a steady and quick pace to reach her. Before he even saw the wolf, he could hear her song. What the fuck. She held a comfortable jog, but once Haku knew he was close enough, he darted through the woods on top speed, eager to silence that delicate voice. It looked like a German shepherd, and Haku instantly took her as a member of the Inferni clan, where both Gabriel and his daughter had similar looks. He came up on her from behind, got up on her side like a ghost and snapped warningly after her throat, though making sure no more than a couple of hairs were touched by those yellowing teeth of his. He was expecting immediate submission from her. Foolish creature, thinking she could trespass on Haku's territory.

[/html]
[html]

Samantha sang her song. "Silhouettes above the cradle hold me down. They won't let me go the wrong way. My mother taught me all the fables, told me how, in the end all the sinners have to pay. But I don't want to live like my mother, I don't want to let fear rule my life. And I don't want to live like my father I don't wanna give up before I die." She sang the said tune with a cheerful smile on her face and a comfortable jog. Of course the huntress felt the new soul lurking not far away, she didn't act as if she did, continuing to hold the mask and sing her tune.

The scent of the pack member wasn't far now, lurking ever closer to her. Sam kept jogging her face a show of happiness. Then with almost no noise and swift movement the male was on her, like an egale to his prey. With little to no change in her expression she jumped back in a lurching stop almost as if something had caught her attention, instead of a dodge from teeth that should have come rather close to her throat.

"Oh woops almost ran into you...teehee" To bad I didn't. She thought with a malicious mind. Her gold eyes shifted over him like he was the strangest thing she had ever seen. That girlish smirk of innocence staied on her face. "Hehe guess I was to involved in my singing." Not even close. Sam sat down at let her tail cover her paws in a show of calmness. The girl was far from worried about this male and what he could do. She was much to smart for his tiny brain. In a show she giggled and let her tail thump against the ground. "I'm a new pack member. Samantha Zee nice to meet you....?" Her brain was at work looking over this new contact, at the moment all she could see was an idiot who had been caught in his stupidity one to many times. Then again the huntress wasn't dull enough to judge her prey before carefully observing it.

[/html]
[html]

Haku had done nothing special whatsoever to hide his approach, which truly should have caused a reaction in the other individual whether she was a member or not. If Haku had known that she had already started this little game with him, he would have sprayed her blood out on the Dahlian floor instantly. Her reaction was rather peculiar, and revealed that she either was insanely blunt or had known someone had been coming. Her reply was completely moronic, and the Lilium kept his ears flattened and growled warningly at the female, sidestepping slowly while facing her. It was a little doggie indeed. Why she was here and not in the freshest moronic pack beat him. She did not have the necessary clean look to be a full bred dog, so perhaps she had simply chosen the life of a wolf. Her behaviour was seen as quite rude as he was in hostile mode. ”Hello, new pack member. Are you mentally handicapped?” He wondered, ceasing his movement yet not at all changing pose. After Svara Thames, he could not be bothered to be bullshitted with too soon, and it was just as good to get the rank differences established now. Although Dahlia could be slack with the formalities inside the pack, leaders were still respected, and openly so.

[/html]
[html]

Sam put on that pretty grin while he dished out a nasty remark. With her lovely grin and soft gold eyes she responded. "Nope, if I was I wouldn't be here..." A slyness almost pulled onto her lips, but before it could fully settle she giggle to stop it. This one was already proving different from the others, no less stupid most likely, but different. The widow peeked her head from under neath the well formed mask. Could he be her next prey? Sam seriously doubted this one would stand still long enough, or for that matter enjoy the blood. When would she next get to taste it? It had been so long since she had last seen something bleed, scream, or die with little hope.

"Hello pack member! From the way you approached me I guess your of high rank?" Standing on big paws and a body larger then any regualur german shepherd, Sam looked as much the wolf she was. Her mother had not thought she looked wolf enough, but it didn't matter what the dead thought since their opinion was next to the earth worms and dirt. "I'm sorry if I spooked you any. I'm Samantha, Sam works." She gave him her first name rather then her last. He was strange, did she smelt a tint of violence? Her heart pounded with excitment. There was nothing prettier then the sight of blood and death, except maybe having someone help you do it? Behind the mask was deadly, before it was only smiles and giggles, no clues were bared to the inner torments.

[/html]
[html]

Her reply to the Haku’s sincere question received nothing more than a blank stare from the man. He recognized a movement underneath her odd surface, and then decided that he did not like her at all. She had the looks that normally would keep him going until he received some kind of satisfaction, but she was the wrong German shepherd and he wondered if there was a touch of Firefly in her. He stood completely silent in his track without any hint of what might be going on behind those sky blue eyes. He had years of training, she had not. He was superior and that little hint of something more beneath her façade had made him settle his mind. The giggle sounded like a drowning cat in his ears now, altered by his first opinion of her. She did not bow down to him and should be put in place immediately. The man wondered if the rabbit locked inside his house was dead by now. If not, then he thought he might would want a meal. The girl was ignored and forgotten, and the man turned away from her and jogged away. Her name still lingered in the air, but he was as good as deaf. These days he had better things to do than to mingle with the low members. They usually disappeared after a while anyway.

[/html]