This isn't easy, (p)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin
So I'm placing this two days after her and his meetting in the store. I don't wanna lose my post. so no rush. Leroy first then ayita again then leroy then Jac then ayita. just so ayita nad leroy can kinda have a moment. Sound good?

IC...

Ayita sat by the river she had traveled out to the unclaimed lads. She had been on a mission to find things like blankets and clothing. She didn’t manage on this trip to find any clothing, but she was able to find about 5 blankets that were in good condition. She smiled bending down she soaked on in the water and pulled it out. She looked at it and hoped they all would come nice and clean she was getting excited for herself but she was worried as well. Breathing in she scrubbed the blanket in the water and then shook it a bit as she tossed the one over the tree.

Looking up at the sky she smiled. What was her man up to today? Could she even call him her man, ya they had been sleeping together being in the same room spending all sorts of time together but did that make them each others? Should she even take the time to tell him?

Ayita took in a deep breath and went back to washing the blankets. She wanted to make sure they were clean. She sat there humming to herself as she finished washing the last blanket tossing it over the tree branch. She gave each one a slight tug and smiled.

Looking around she sighed thinking about how she was going to tell Leroy. What would he think really what if he thought she was lying or what if he turned on her. She sighed lightly touching her stomach as she smiled. Running a hand through her hair she looked at the blankets she found and smiled. “Damn instincts.” She mumbled as she walked back over to the river scooping water into her hands drinking it.

Her body hadn’t changed all that much but by now she had a small bump that let her know things were changing for her. She was sure they were Leroy’s he was the only on here she slept with and she couldn’t think of any other reason for her need to get things ready. Though she knew she still had plenty of time her body itched with ancient and maternal needs that slowly surfaced as she went further along.

She had to chose today to stay like this or go lupus. She did want to be wolven but she liked this form and she could do much more and be with Leroy more if he accepted this. Her mind was pretty much made up as she stood there airing out the blankets.
[/html]
[html]

Stepping inside the house quitely Leroy eyed everywhere as he went up to their room,’his room’, the day was much more sunny then it had for a while and now the house warmer then ever: windows open and a door. Moving inside the room Leroy carefully took out the purple dress, the patterened male wasn’t one who knew much bout clothes but he could tell when somthing could be easily cut my his claws. With a sigh and a plop on the bed Leroy had taken the dress out and put in the closet without any injury to it, red eyes looked at the closed closet door with a grin. Leroy felt proud of himself for the gift he had gotten her, though he would wait till after the race to give it too her.

The next hour Leroy had caught and kill two fat hares, the dryed deer meat was still in the house but he wanted to get somthing fresh. Rabbit is still good anyway. Walking towards the front of the house his red eyes found Ayita busy at work, washing and scrubing blankets while others when already on the line to dry. Reaching the porch Leroy tossed the rabbited at his side as he let his back lay on the wooden floor. “Got some lunch Ayita! Rabbits.” His voice was a pant mixed laugh, the sun never did like his coat and the shade of the porch felt wounderful. Leaning forward his red eyes looked over Ayita then the blankets, for a moment he woundered if she had learned of his love of cloth. ”hmm those blankets look nice.” Walking to Ayita’s back though almost at the side Leroy wrapped on arm around her, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... d-2-17.png); width: 450px; height:357px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 78px; top:45px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

ooc stuff

Food what a grand idea only she didn't know if a rabbit would be enough for her. She smiled though grateful that he was there though he had yet to find out. "I starving right now I doubt one rabbit right now will be enough for me." She said. She stood there listening to his footsteps and smiled. He came up and mentioned the blankets and wrapped an arm around her.

She felt her heat start to race with all the thoughts that welled up inside. They are nice arn't they. I hope they'll look nice in our room." She said smiling. She really hopped that if he'd look at them they looked childish. She had found them in a store. A few were in the baby section and others she just really liked. "Leroy I Have something I have to tell you. Its kinda important." She felt all of a sudden very shy and very unready. She wasn't sure how to tell him and she wanted to.

---

[/html]
[html]

A light chuckle left his lips at her words. Maybe she might be very hungry if that's the case the deer is still in the house unless she had ate that while he was away, nonetheless the patterned male will bring done more food if they needed it. The sunny day made his skin warm and though he usually enjoys his sun bathing at the moment it was annoying, red eyes looked over the blankets without takingin much of their details but the feel when his ears twitched at Ayita's voice."I think they'll be just fine the room, I'm hidding out of the sun."

Pulling his hand away Leroy let it slowly rub on her skin before his body turned back towards the porch,the cool shade would be so pleasent on his dark coat on his odd day between the rains. uh? Stopping for a second red eyes looked back at Ayita when she spoke, noting her change in behaveior just as he had reached the stairs. Tiliting his head the husky didn't think much of it, most girls get nerouvs when asking or telling some things. "Important?" His voice was barely a whisper in his throat. important, what was important right now? Brows pushed together for a second before his deep voice spoke back to her. "Come sit out of the sun with me, has somthing happened in the pack or was anyone hurt?-" Pausing Leroy sat down with a sigh before smileing. "- nevermind. What is it that you wish to tell me?" Tail swaying quitely behind him Leroy waited on the porch, for both her company and words.

---

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... d-2-17.png); width: 450px; height:357px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
ooc stuff

Ayita smiled at the fact he thought that they'd look nice. She was starting to learn more about him each day. She listened as she turned deciding to follow him. She was deep in thought as he rambled boy he was strange at times. Her blue eyes followed his every movement as she slowly took shallow breaths trying to regain her calm. She looked at him.

"Leroy I need to tell you. You need to... to... um" She took his hand looking at him. How the hell could she do this. How could she tell him that her was going to be a dad. She kissed his hand laying it on her stomach she placed her hand on top of his and looked into his read eyes.

"You and I are, well I'm, well they are yours." She stammered looking at him. She was almost in tears. She couldn't think and then she couldn't hold back crying. Her mind had stopped and she was so lost in how she was feeling. "Please don't hate me." She said. looking at him.

---

[/html]
[html]

The feeling in the air made Leroy's eye pull to Ayita's shy face as she sat next to his patterned body, ears twistted in mild confustion at how she was acting. What iin the world is going on? Black and white body leaned forward slightly at her words, brows pushed together as his red eyes searched at her blue ones.."Ayita?" She wasn't making much sense at the moment and in a way it worried him but she was confusing him more then anything. Everything changed in a matter of seconds and with a few words, blinking his rose colored eyes were wide as he looked at his hand she pulled over her belly. 'Wait a second, no no no she can't be what she's telling me.'

A cold almost sick nerouvs feeling filled his body as Leroy sat still, slowly looking back up at her Leroy had taken a long breath. "I-I don't hate you." Deep voice was shakey, for some reason he couldn't move his hand for the longest time before slowly pulling it back to his body. Placing his hands together the husky finally spoke."Are you sure? Aure you sure that is...somthing there?"
His voice was strange maybe a little harsher then he had meant it to be but Leroy was too shaken up to notice. TAKing another breath of air he pushed a clawed hand through his shaggy hair, mind raceing he didn't know what to do or say. Leroy didn't know what to tell Ayita, what to do or even feel in that moment. Everything felt like it was too much and over welthming, feeling so much at one time his mind couldn't get ahold of the information.

"Ayita I, oh my god." Looking back at the blankets the husky felt very blind to the event thats so plainly infornt of him. "I have to think I have to..I don't know this is so much Ayita. I don't know if this is good or not but I-I just have to think.." Speaking almost fast his deep voice almost sounded frighted as he stood up from the porch, turning around Leroy placed a small kiss on her brown cheek. "I'm sorry, I don't hate you." He was a piece of shit in that moment, she was upset and pregnant but Leroy couldn't handle it all in that sudden moment. He just needs to think. Oh gods his a father.
---

[/html]
[html]

Jacquez stood curiously to one side, his dark eyes keenly studying the interactions between his two packmates. He was always more restless during the sunny daytime hours, and had been following the river when he heard the familiar voices. Ayita had been there to greet him upon his return, when his broken knuckles were mended and his wanderlust temporarily satiated - but he had not spent time with Leroy in a while, and he was probably overdue.

He found it a curiosity that Leroy had not taken Svara's departure that badly, at least on the outside - when Haven had plunged into a terrible angry depression upon his Siobhan leaving him. Love simply did not make sense to the monarch. Everyone reacted differently, everyone needed different things, it was all bizarre and foreign. And it was on that detached note that he found himself, suddenly an intruder in a very private conversation.

Oblivious to the earth-shattering news, the collie hybrid strode up to Leroy, clapping him on the shoulder appraisingly. "So, mes amis, what brings us together today? Something interesting to talk about?" He winked at Ayita, flashing her a friendly smile before peering into the husky's rose-hued gaze. "Something the matter? Is she teasing you?" He chuckled at the thought, a pretty young thing like Ayita getting under Leroy's thick skin.

[/html]
[html]

Table by leroy. Hover for translation

She was so mad and upset sitting here crying and Leroy had to think? What the hell was there to think about. She forced her self up tears rolling down her cheeks. "What do you mean you have to think?" Her voice was full of hurt and she wasn't sure what to do. "How can you just go and say you need to think I need you I need someone." She said. She was falling apart more and more.

Just as she was yelling at Leroy Jacquez came. What the heck, why not add to her distress and upsetness. "Roi Jacquez, il est agréable de vous voir, mais... She said her voice shaking as she looked at him. "Je suis enceinte" She said looking at him and then Leroy and then to the ground. Her blue eyes clouded with her feelings as she looked back and Leroy.

"Ils sont son." She finished looking at Leroy. "I wouldn't Lie to you." She said.

[/html]
[html]

Red eyes watched Ayita as his ears flattened on his head at her loud words, he didn't mean to hurt her it was just too much. Breathing in rough panted Leroy felt panicked as everything crashed down on him, fisting his hands the husky wanted to say something right but he can't. "I'm not perfect. This is-is so I can't even describe it." Pausing his rattled voice stopped as Jac entered the scene, maybe Leroy was a shitty guy but he knows he is no hero. Turning his head slightly his black and white body flinched at the touch of Jac's hand on his shoulder.

Ears flattened at with his confusion and the complete overwhelming feeling. Red eyes were wide and might have appeared frightened and to be truth full he was, the thought of pups scared him and he didn't want his fear to turn into anger. Not at Ayita but in general. "what..no no" Brows pushed together as Ayita talked to Jac in the language he didn't understand, but most of her tones and body posture, oddly a part of him felt like he was in trouble while he really wanted to just be alone and just take it in. "I don't think you are lieing.." Speaking Leroy never moved his eyes off her sad, but pretty form and at that moment he hated himself. "Ayita I, Fuck! I ruin everything no matter what. I'm sorry this is just so much." Maybe his fear spilled through in his voice and eyes but he didn't want to rip the house apart, he needed to feel and let his fear pass. "Please don't hate me." Barely a whisper Leroy's black and white body turned as he slowly moved away, glnceing back with what might have appeared wet eyes before he bolted away.

---

[/html]
[html]

Well, this was a barrel of laughs.

Jacquez turned in bemusement to see Ayita's tear-streaked face, her voice hitching with suppressed sobs as she murmured a phrase in his favorite tongue. She was always so accommodating in that way, lilting in the language of lovers whenever they met. But the glassy panic rising in her brilliant blue eyes made him do a double-take, realizing what exactly she had just confessed. "Pregnant? By him? Mes dieux, c'est un suprise! Leroy, you told me you were a bad boy, but I didn't expect this sort of mischief..." He shook his head, whistling in awe and completely callous to the nerve-wracked state of both expecting parents.

Predictably, Leroy panicked; his eyes were wild and his shoulders stiff as he turned to bolt. Jac suppressed a chortle - most men left the morning after the one-night-stand, so that they didn't get stuck in a sticky situation like this. But weren't they living together? He couldn't run too far. At least it would help him forget Svara, eh?

"He'll come back, mademoiselle Catori, he cares about the pack too much to leave. Pregnant, wow! I did not expect you to be the first mother in our kingdom. Svara perhaps, or Firefly, but - eh, does not matter, really. Let me know when they come out, I am curious as to what they will look like." To him, that was a nice gesture... The collie king smiled politely at the tear-stricken mother-to-be, disappointed that the action had concluded so quickly after his arrival. Ah well. Perhaps Ruri would be excited about the Cour des Miracles babies... He should tell her to keep Ayita company.

[/html]