If God made you he's in love with me
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

She was a happy wolf; she had joined a new pack to start things over again and felt like her life was on the right track once more. Naniko had once considered going back to Crimson Dreams, the pack that she had previously led, but that thought had slowly waned away as she realized that she would no longer fit in there. She wasn't the same wolf as before. She was shiny and new.

The pregnant wolf lay on her back in one of the back pastures, her head turned toward the herd of animals that grazed nearby. There was something peacful about this place that she liked. The sky overhead were full of fluffy, cottony clouds, and she looked up at it momentarily, admiring it. Jade eyes then turned back to the creatures, watching them as they chewed, mouth opening into a yawn. She would sleep the day away, maybe.

[/html]
[html]
Hello =)

Asariel was out and about, once again. She trotted down a narrow trail in the thick, luscious forest, on four legs this time instead of her normal two. The luperci was almost always, constantly, in her fully shifted form. It was more convenient, easier to do things. But this, oh, this was exhilarating. She broke into a slow lope, bi-colored eyes darting around the sunlit forest floor in search of any prey.

It'd been a few days since the she wolf had eaten, and her stomach was letting her know. But as she loped along, she noticed something that didn't belong to the forest floor up ahead. She slowed her pace to a trot, ears pricked forward, curious as always. She noticed it to be a fellow wolf and her spirits lifted graciously. "Hello there!" the friendly girl exclaimed, bounding closer. Asariel was never one to think; for all she knew the fellow lupine could be an aggressive killer. But, hadn't she thought that of Lysander, as well?

Never judge a book by its cover, darling.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

The clouds moved almost lazily overhead. It was obvious that it would not rain over this portion of the territory today, and that made her happy. She liked the rain, as it replenished her herb supply, but she also disliked it at the same time. Too much rain was bad for the plants, could kill them. She had seen a healthy, growing patch of herbs disappear under a few feet of deadly water outside of the city. They had been fairly rare ones, too.

Naniko had previously spent most of her time in her Optime form, but her pregnancy had trapped her in her smaller Lupus form. She didn't mind it too much...she just couldn't heal as efficiently or as quickly when she was in this one. The footsteps of another soon reached the female's ears and she rolled over onto her side, not getting up completely. There wouldn't be anything to fear in the pack lands, right? Her tail wagged at the friendly posture of the other and she rose to her feet. "Hello! I'm a bit new...I wasn't in your way, was I?"
[/html]
[html]
ooc

The woman beamed ecstatically at the thought of meeting a new soul. Asariel trotted closer as the other wolf said hello, and Asariel immediately felt at ease. Her qualms and fears all dispersed when the she-wolf mentioned that she was new to Phoenix Valley. Oh, a new member to welcome! Asariel smiled warmly and her thick tail began to swing back and forth. "Hello there, and welcome to Phoenix Valley," Asariel's tone was friendly and inviting; she wanted nothing more than to let the white wolf know that she was most definitely welcomed.

"My name is Asariel; you?" Asariel had always been very straightforward, very outgoing. Her mother had tried to teach her differently when she was younger, but so far, it hadn't stuck. Not in the least. The sand colored woman sat down, the smile still on her face. She wanted to show that she meant no harm, even though she was sure that the white wolf had already figured that out. Oh well, there's a first for everything.

[/html]
[html]

She had been inside these lands, her brother Davinci being the sub-leader here, but hadn't been around for some time. She had kept the pack in her mind, but hadn't actually been there for quite a while. Geneva had kept her updated while she was in the city, telling her how everyone was doing and describing the pack atmosphere. So far Naniko had found that Geneva had been very truthful--she hadn't run into anyone who wasn't friendly or helpful.

"I'm Naniko D'angelo. I was living in the city, but was offered a place to live by Geneva. She's letting me tend to the herds until my litter comes later this month" She said. That was her life in a nutshell. "Have you always lived here?"
[/html]