I've got a good mind to throw it all away...
[html]

Backdated to the day after this thread. 300+

don't let me be carried away

The Lt. General's muscles were tense as she ran the distance that lay between the lands of her home and Dahlia de Mai. The first time something like this had happened nothing had been said to their fellow pack. She had not seen anyone and only smelled the scent of the other pack in the area. It was clear that Salem had not gotten out in the middle of the frozen lake on his own, but there had been little solid proof. Well not this time. This time she had seen it happen. She could not tolerate such actions. Neither as a mother or as a leader of a pack. Savina knew that Cercelee would understand her anger and she hoped her friend would be there to hear the story. But if not she hoped the other leaders of the pack would hear it and deal with the problem accordingly as she had done with Leroy.

Outwardly she looked much calmer than she felt. She had waited a day to come and talk with the other pack about what had transpired. She had wanted to be certain that Amata was alright and to let her nerves cool at least a bit. But her anger was far from gone, it still bubbled under the surface. At least she looked a good deal better than Haku had when had come to Crimson Dreams' borders. She was not riddled with wounds and did not carry the stench of blood. Of course the mother would be civil with whomever it was she spoke with, but she would make sure that the seriousness of the situation was gotten across.

The run to Dahlia's borders had relaxed her body some, but she knew she still emanated the silent fury that rested in her chest. When she arrived she didn't call out straight away. Savina paced along the borders for a few minutes, collecting her thoughts and what all needed to be said. This was official pack business and needed to be handled as such. Taking a deep breath that she let out heavily she threw her head back and howled for all or any of the Dahlian leaders to come meet her. The woman was too agitated to sit so she stood and waited for her call to be answered.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Just a mental note that this takes place right after Haku finds Cwmfen and Onus, ^=^;;
500+

As Haku had left, the warrior had watched him go in silence. Well done, he had said. Indeed, she had done as he had asked, fulfilling her duty to protect the pack from one who had attacked a member, or, more importantly, the Lilium. And yet, the warrior was at ill ease. While the dramatic show at sword point had been convincing to Haku that she was loyal to the pack—and she was—she now contemplated the nature in which Onus had departed. She had sensed the hurt, as if the point of the blade had been at her throat and not at his, and she knew that the pain had belonged to the masked yote and had been caused by her. The black fae breathed softly, her eyes turned to her knees as she remained sitting there, alone now in the clearing, the scent of the two lingering there only as memories. While she had displayed her loyalty to Dahlia de Mai, she had pushed away someone she loved. She knew it to be true—but had not that physical display been necessary?

Finally, the woman broke the stillness of her form, leaning forward as she shifted down to her lupus form. The crow crawed once more as the single eye turned to watch the Dreamer melt into a different and yet familiar shape. With the change complete, the black she-wolf lay there, allowing her body to recollect the energy that had been expended to complete that change. The white orbs were closed as she listened to the sound of the birds and the trees and the world as it sang, but always the image of that imperceptible frown came to her mind. It was strange how something so simple was unable to be cleared. With a soft sigh, the woman rose but did not return to the den that held still the scent of her lover. The silent paws carried her fluidly from that place, following a different path than the masked vigilante had taken to depart from the lands. Perhaps, the woman thought, she should continue to the unclaimed lands. The individual Brennt still required to be sought for what he had nearly done to Avarice.

The troubled mind of the Dahlian Adonis was broken by a call that rose strongly upon the air. It was not a voice that the warrior recognized, but it called for the leaders of her pack to come. She sensed anger in that call, and so the woad bound maw rose immediately, that deep, long song rising in a short response. Even before the female’s song, its tones dark like the night, fell silent in the air, her pace had quickened to an easy lope, her paws hardly touching the earth, it seemed, as she glided through. It was not long before she arrived, beholding a black female with green eyes like the trees sitting at the boarders. The scent of the unknown female held the distinguishing mark of Crimson Dreams, a land that she had only visited once before. But, although she did not know her, the Adonis assumed that she was of a high rank, a leader or subleader, to have requested the presence of such high ranking wolves. As the woad marked female approached, her maw was dipped respectfully in greeting. "I am Cwmfen nic Graine," the alto melody sang in introduction, "Adonis of Dahlia de Mai. I have heard you call." There was only a brief pause, if any at all. "I hope your news will not be too troubling."

[/html]
[html]

300+

Only mere moments after her call had stopped it was answered by another. The voice did not belong to Cercelee and she did not believe it was Haku Soul either. Dahlia de Mai must have another leader that she had yet to meet. It didn't surprise her. The pack was incredibly large and undoubtedly needed all the leadership they could get. Contented that this unknown leader would be with her soon her mind wondered briefly. Why was it that so many times there was some conflict between the flower pack and her own? She knew that none of Crimson Dreams wanted Dahlia as an enemy and she felt fairly certain that at least the leaders of Dahlia de Mai felt the same way. She knew Cercelee didn't. So why was it there was always some incident? First had been what happened to Salem, though she had never come to talk with a leader about it. Then Leroy had caused trouble. She was thankful the pervert was no longer in the ranks. Naniko had been too lenient on the dog in her opinion. And now this. It made the woman uneasy. The last thing she wanted was an enemy.

The wolfess who appeared before her was interesting. Savina had never seen anyone quite like her before. The blue markings covering her body were beautiful and her eyes were pure white. Thankfully her mind was too overwrought with the current situation, otherwise she might have stared. She returned the respectful dip of the muzzle. This wolf's name was even foreign. Like nothing she had heard before, even in Italy. "Savina Marino. Lt. General of Crimson Dreams." The sable fey heaved an exasperated sigh, though it was obviously not directed at Cwmfen. "I wish that were the case, but I'm afraid not." Savina took a deep breath, doing her all to keep her nerves and anger in check. "Yesterday I was out in our lands with my three pups. My son got a burr in his paw and while I was helping him one of my daughters wandered off, though not far. A Dahlian wolf pounced on her and then proceeded to verbally assault her. As I ran up to find her I saw this woman hit my daughter. I charged her and knocked her over, warning her to leave. She spouted some lies about her trying to help my pup and I had to snap at her to make her leave." That quiet fire was burning in her jeweled eyes again. "I didn't get her name, but she was mottled browns and grays with some dark brown on her muzzle and blue eyes. Scrawny looking."

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

It appeared as if this unfamiliar woman were indeed a leader of the pack. She had heard of the militaristic naming of the ranks within Crimson Dreams—was not General one of the highest. The naming system of that pack, however, was an unfamiliar culture of militaries, though she had recognized some of the ranking. The woad marked female remembered the name carefully: Savina Marino. It was not a name that she had heard before, but the Adonis, although she was not a political woman, the woman made her efforts. She would store that name, face, and scent for future use and recognition. Briefly, the white gaze explored those green eyes that were like a forest. "It is a pleasure, Savina Marino," the alto melody responded formally. Despite the circumstances that had brought Savina Marino to the Dahlian boarders, the warrior, regardless of her solitary nature, enjoyed the company of another. And this wolf, she could immediately ascertain, was a pleasant personality—or would have been should this encounter have been a simple visit.

Savina Marino’s story was troubling indeed. Why would a Dahlian wolf be moved to do such a thing? Such disrespect would not be taken lightly with the Adonis. The Dahlians should know better than to make trouble with other packs, especially because they had Inferni to contend with. "I find that it is necessary for me to apologize for such behavior," the quiet melody responded. "I hope that your daughter was not harmed." The black female of Crimson Dreams was clearly angered, and the fire burned clearly in those eyes. But such anger, the warrior intuited, was not so deep to have exhibited severe harm. Regardless, a mother wolf would be intolerant to such an attack made by another, and Cwmfen, who was a child of nature, understood acutely the amount of control it must have taken to not simply attack and kill the wolf in question.

"Tokyo Chance," the warrior said immediately. Savina Marino’s description of the female wolf in question fit perfectly with the woman. And the warrior had been the one to admit Tokyo into the pack—similar circumstances had followed, but such circumstances had not involved the harming a pup, Palindrome, who had been there. It was irritating to the warrior, however, that Tokyo would have continued to lie—and Cwmfen believed that Savina Marino held no deception within her words. "She has not caused trouble before, but she will be reprimanded for what she has done to you and your pup." There was a slight pause in which the woman fell silent, simply watching the green eyed female at the boarders. "I do not take such behavior lightly," the warrior continued, "and I do not believe that Cercelee will." The Dahlian Rosea may have been kind and gentle, but the white leader could hold her own. Cercelee was also one who sought discipline and, with pups in her care, the Adonis believed that Cercelee would understand the severity of the situation more acutely than she herself did.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry, this isn't the best o.o 300+

Savina was a fairly good judge of character, or at least she liked to think so. Of course she had had her mistakes, Leroy being the most notable. However, despite the situation at hand, she could tell that under normal circumstances she would enjoy the company of this intriguing wolf. She found herself wanting to know where she came from. Perhaps it had to do with her being on foreign soil as well, that being not from her made her feel a sort of kinship with others in that situation. But now was not the time for that. "It is a pleasure for me as well, Cwmfen," she said with sincerity, despite the slight strain in her voice. She could tell that she would feel more comfortable dealing with Cwmfen than with Haku Soul. While nothing had happened that day, she had come to realize that there were more reasons that she felt uneasy around the man than just him being wounded and covered in blood and her being pregnant.

Cwmfen's words did much to calm her, surprisingly. She could feel the tension slowly begin to melt from her body. Just knowing that the leadership of Dahlia was aware of the incident and the problem made her feel much better. The woman nodded her head. "I thank you for the apology, though it is not you that has needs to give it." She had done no different when Haku had come explaining what had happened with Leroy. Even though they were not responsible, leaders felt the need to compensate for their pack member's behavior. "No, she will be fine, just some bruising. Thankfully it was her and not my timid daughter. She probably would have never wanted to leave the mansion again." Having that happen to Cambria would have been devastating to the little girl. Amata could fairly easily shrug off the encounter though.

Tokyo Chance. Savina took the name and stored it to her memory. She didn't have many people that she considered an enemy, but this woman was now one of them. Anyone that hurt a member of her pack, and most especially her family, was permanently on her bad side. The Lt. General was glad to hear that Tokyo's transgression would not go unpunished. Once again she nodded her head, satisfied with how this had went. She didn't enjoy dealing with these sorts of things, but at least it had never been too much of a struggle. "Cercelee is a friend of mine, I know that she will not. And I thank you, Cwmfen, for your understanding." It wasn't hard to imagine someone that wouldn't be so helpful, and she was thankful that that had not been the case. "You should let her also know that she is not welcome in Crimson Dreams. If I find her there again I will make her leave, by force if it is necessary." Savina did not want that woman near her home again.

[/html]
[html]

500+

A light smile danced upon the warrior’s lips. "The behavior of our members reflect upon our leadership," the soft melody replied, insistent that the apology be completely received. "It seems as if we have not stressed the importance of inter-pack relations, and such behavior is inexcusable." While the black female was not a diplomat or a social creature, she was a warrior and thus highly disciplined, regardless of the fact that such discipline had been instilled by her father. Thus she understood the importance of respect and representation, for they walked hand in hand. Where ever Dahlian wolves traveled, they should have been representing their pack with civil behavior. She knew well that battles would be imminent, but an incident such as this should not have occurred at all. And that bothered the Adonis most of all; she didn’t want to have Dahlia causing trouble in these lands that already contained a dangerous tension.

"I’m relieved to hear that she’s fine," the warrior replied. While the black female was not particularly fond of pups, she never wanted harm to come to them. She recognized that the pups were the most important units of the pack if only because they would one day be the leaders of the lands. Catalyst and Ezekiel had been two youths that had been tolerable, however, the woman thought briefly. Her attention returned to the Lieutenant General Crimson Dreams. It would have been unfortunate indeed if the pup had been frightened. "I understand," the woman replied. "I know that pups can be traumatized at such young ages." Instead of thinking of her own childhood, the woman thought of Conor and Emwe, who had been missing for nearly a moon before they were returned home, and she thought of Avarice, who had been attacked, as other pups had been, by Brennt. A quiet frown came across her lips. She felt upset by what could have happened to this female’s pups on account of her pack member’s behavior.

The woad marked female was not surprised to find that Cercelee and Savina should be friends. The white Rosea was kind and just, a respectable individual that the Adonis respected highly. The black female with eyes like the forest seemed similarly motivated, her civil behavior in the face of her daughter’s attack quite commendable. The warrior gave a single, curt nod in response. "It is the least that I can do," that alto song replied, but she was certain that she would not simply offer understanding but action against Tokyo’s behavior. "I will be sure to inform Cercelee of this incident, and I will help to enforce that decision." There was a slight pause. "I’m sorry that it was not Cercelee who answered your call—she must be busy," the woman said with a smile and a lighthearted wave of her tail. "She has her paws full pups these days." Indeed, the de Sadira pups were many, more than the warrior could handle—she could hardly handle one.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Savina nodded her head, understanding all too well the words the other woman spoke. "Yes, it does. If only everyone understood that. Our own members seem to forget that too often." It wasn't like Crimson Dreams was free of conflict, inside the pack and out. While she did her best to impress that notion upon everyone under her it did not always prove successful. "One of our members committed a wrong here not long ago. Ever since then I have made sure that everyone understands the severity of such actions. Thankfully that male is no longer within our ranks. So far there have been no other such instances and I pray it says that way." Thankfully there were no strong tensions between Crimson Dreams and the other packs of these lands. Dahlia and them had had their incidents, but it was only single members misbehaving. Thankfully all of the leaders wanted to keep the peace.

Amata was a strong spirit and she imagined this would only prove to be a bump in the road. Though she hoped it would instill upon her daughter a cautiousness for strangers. She didn't want her pup to clam up and be suspicious of everyone, not at all. But up until now the cream colored Sadira would have been willing to go up to anyone, no matter how menacing they may seem. "Thank you, as am I." That went without saying, but she still wanted to thank the Adonis for her kind words. There were undoubtedly individuals out there, perhaps even within this very pack (aside from this Tokyo), that could have cared less about the condition of her daughter. It was true how easily a pup could become traumatized from even a small negative experience. While never having been keen on strangers, after the incident with Conor, Cambria was even more wary and silent around those she did not know. She hoped eventually some of that shyness would fade. Cambria had much to offer the world if she could grow the confidence to show it.

The Lt. General let a soft smile grace her features as she shook her head. "There is no need to apologize for that. I am glad that we were able to meet, even if the circumstances were less than favorable." It was good for her to know all the leaders of the packs around. She had been somewhat lax in making an effort to meet them all. She had visited all the lands, she just had not acquainted herself with all of the other leaders. Though at the last comment her ears perked and a curious light entered those green orbs. "Puppies?" The last time she had seen Cercelee she hadn't been pregnant. Though it was plausible that she had become so afterwords. The alabaster woman did have a mate after all. "I wasn't aware that she had been pregnant, but that is pleasant news," she said with a wave of her tail.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black female smiled lightly to the Crimson Dreamer’s understanding. There were very few, it seemed, who deeply understood such a concept indeed. "Yes, I remember. Leroy." The smile faltered as she recalled that husky. So many issues had arisen with his coming, and Svara had done nothing to help. The husky’s insolence brought him past the boarders without permission once more, and Svara, who had been allowed to stay in the warrior’s den while she healed, had welcomed him into her home. Where the Head Warrior would have attacked him, she had not. Her body had still been unwilling to move as it had due to the wounds that Hybrid had inflicted upon her. But she had also allowed the then freshly blinded Svara to have her one solace. "The girl with whom he had his infatuation is no longer within our ranks either. They remain as loners, accompanied by one of our other exiles, Firefly Sadira." There was a brief pause. Only trouble could come from that trio.

Cwmfen responded to Savina Marino’s thanks with a slight nod and a soft smile. The woman was only beginning to understand the impact of the world upon the mind of a pup. It was different to observe such a thing than to experience it. For her, the world had been hidden. And then, abruptly, it had been thrown in her face. The more aggressive tendencies that had been of her character had been softened, however, by an unknown hand. She didn’t know what had molded her in such a way, but she felt that everything in life had been a necessary thing. "I must admit that I’ve only been to your lands once before, and that I had never encountered a Crimson Dreams leader." A soft, almost timid smile came upon her woad bound maw. "Perhaps I shall make it a point to visit there sometime in the near future, if only to see how your children are fairing." But whether the woman spoke of the other’s pups or of the metaphorical children—the members of the pack—was uncertain.

"Oh no," the alto melody countered, those golden tones dancing upon the air. "Cercelee hadn’t been pregnant—a relative dropped her pups off before leaving them, and she has adopted them." The warrior’s woad tipped tail waved behind her. Although the news of a mother abandoning her pups was not one to smile about, through it the pups had no doubt gained a reliable mother and father figure. Catalyst had seemed sad and admitted to missing her mother, but at the same time the young girl had been pleased with Cercelee. Perhaps, by now, the love that had been given to their biological mother had been given now to Cercelee and to Slay also. She wondered, then, if Slay and Cercelee would have pups of their own blood. Cercelee had seemed like a motherly type, and she did well with the pups now. She thought, however, that Slay might have been less willing. "The pups seem just as happy as Cercelee is to be here."

[/html]
[html]

300+

At the name of her ex member a soft, nearly inaudible, growl left her chest. That wretch. She had given him a home, accepted him into her family, and he had only repaid her with trouble. She still couldn't understand why Naniko had insisted on not throwing him out right then and there. After all the pervert had slept with a Dahlian pup, Naniko's own children were probably of an age with whomever it was. How she could just turn a blind eye to the crimes he had committed had boggled the Lt. General's mind. Savina had been seething after Haku had told her what had occurred. The dog had never done anything for Crimson Dreams and she was glad he was not there anymore, even if he had left of his own accord. "I would have exiled him, but my Commander thought otherwise." And she would never understand why. At the last name Cwmfen spoke her ears flicked. "Firefly is the sister of my mate. Alexey said something similar the last time I saw her. I have never met her myself, but I find it hard to believe Kansas has such a troublesome sibling. He is the quietest, most gentle soul I know." Savina had a feeling there was much that her beloved did not know about his twin.

The sable fey found little enough time to visit other packs and lands, so she could not fault other leaders for the same. Helping run a pack required a large amount of attention, and being a mother even more so. Thankfully during the last few weeks of her pregnancy and the first few months after their birth she had been able to forgo many of her pack duties. Naniko and Anu had picked up her slack. But now she was needing to take her weight back up again, bit by bit. Though she still would avoid traveling too far from home too often until her pups were much older. "You would be quite welcome. I'd be happy to show you around and introduce you to my children. Amata will be sure to fire plenty of questions in your direction," she said with a chuckle. Her creamy daughter was an inquistive soul and the blue markings upon the other's pelt would intrigue the girl to no end.

Her sleek head inclined at the corrected information about Cercelee's puppy situation. "Ahhh, I see." What parent, especially a mother, could abandon their pups? Even at a relative's doorstep? Of course Savina would if it were for their safety, but even then she would find that action hard. Her children were her world and giving them up would surely break her beyond repair. "That is unfortunate, about their birth mother, but at least they have Cer. I'm sure she's a wonderful surrogate mother to them." The pale leader was a very kind woman and Savina knew she would do a good job taking care of the orphaned pups. "Well that is good. I'm sure they have a good home here." Stability and security were two incredibly important thing for growing pups. Now they would have both.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black fae smiled knowingly, the smile quiet and almost indiscernible upon her tranquil face. "Sometimes it is difficult to understand the choices of our leaders," the soft voice agreed. She thought most acutely of Haku’s request to her to make Onus leave. Perhaps she had done no better.... A light smile upon her maw changed as she listed to the way in which the female with eyes like the forest spoke of her mate. "It’s surprising how different relations can be." She knew very well the mechanisms of such a thing. The black fae liked to believe that she was nothing like her father, that she did not hold a blackness within her but only that darkness imminent within all creatures, a darkness soft and tentative, not a blackness of polished obsidian with edges that bit so easily into flesh. And yet, sometimes she felt that she had been too close to that blackness. She was created from a seed of those black loins, and of the rage of her mother. The soul of the crow wolf had brushed against her own when he had raped her those many months ago. Did one not change because of such things? Was the consumption of her soul by that blackness not inevitable? Often, before the hands of sleep pulled her down, she wondered at such things.

"Thank you," the woman replied, grateful for the kindly offered hospitality. She would like to come and explore another pack and meet its members. Perhaps she should do so more often, but her duty as warrior often allowed her to keep to her solitude. But she wondered when she would be able to visit Crimson Dreams. Surely she should not travel there until after the matter of Corvus was dealt with, if there even was an ‘after’ for her. The black fae thought of those that had already been wounded, and she did not need to bring such a thing upon another pack. But she kept these thoughts to herself. Corvus would not trouble a pack that held no relation to her. He would not waste his time with such things.

"It is unfortunate," the black fae agreed quietly, "and counter intuitive." The warrior was a wilder creature than many who inhabited these lands, and she followed instinct. It was strange that a mother would disregard those maternal instincts. Was life not the most precious thing? Truly the woman did not know, but those instincts bid one to survive and to procreate. While the warrior did not wish to be burdened by the laws of procreation and of motherhood, she was not blind to the necessities. It was only fortunate that the mother had thought of her pups enough to give them to the care of one who would nurture them. "She is," the melody confirmed brightly. "I’ve met with all of the pups briefly, and they are growing well, especially their minds." The black tail waved once behind her. The warrior always appreciated a keen mind. Catalyst’s had been most promising.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Savina nodded her head. "It certainly is." Of course she still trusted Naniko and followed her. They would never see eye to eye on everything. While she still loved the woman dearly, there was that dark seed of jealousy and mistrust that had been planted when she had discovered that she and Kansas had slept together. That seed had only grown when at first Naniko had showed no signs of happiness at their relationship and when they had finally talked over the subject Savina had gotten the feeling that her friend had feelings that went beyond sibling affection for her mate. She always did her best to bury those suspicions, but they were constantly lurking in the darker corners of her mind. "Yes. I sometimes forget that even though neither my siblings or I are anything like our sire. I think I try my best to forget him." Serge was a pompous ass who had never showed a flicker of love to his children. In fact had never even acknowledged them as his blood.

The Italian fey smiled warmly. "You are more than welcome." The Lt. General genuinely enjoyed showing others around her home. She had helped it from the moment of its conception and it was a source of deep pride for her. It was clear to tell that Cwmfen would understand such a pride where others wouldn't be able to grasp it completely. While they were obviously different, they also clearly shared many of the same ideals. They both believed in respect and making sure their members acted in respectable ways. Savina was not a warrior in the same way that the woad woman was, but she had her hidden power and she would do anything to protect her pack and those that lived within it.

The abandoning of one's pups was indeed counter intuitive, even if one was leaving them with someone they trusted. Savina was also a more "natural" wolf than many that inhabited these lands. She had never even shifted except for once before she had come here. "Yes, I could never imagine leaving my children. I think I would die before I would let anything pull them away from me." Their lives were more important than her own. They were young and had the whole world in front of them. She was not old, but she had lived a good life and if she ever needed to sacrifice herself for their sake she knew she would. "That is wonderful to hear. I will have to come see Cercelee and them some time. Perhaps I can even bring my own with me." It would be good for her children to meet more wolves that were closer to their age.

[/html]
[html]

End here? ^=^
500+

A knowing smile of silver and the ocean depths moved her lips as the white eyes quietly considered the other. "My sire won’t let me forget." Of course, the warrior would not have forgotten. While she lived in the present, she did not forget the past. What had happened had shaped her, and she could not allow that to fall into oblivion. But she did not wish for her father to seek her as he did now. She could not understand how he had found her—had not the burning cold and the biting winds of the lands of ice stolen the warmth and traces of her trail? She had come to these lands with fear, running from him like a coward. If she could admit such a thing, she admitted it to herself. And she didn’t want to run anymore. She was no longer than young girl that had departed Caledonia. And yet, the time to face her dragon of darkness had drawn too near. If only she had been allowed more time.

"She will be glad to see you," the soft melody sang upon the air as she offered a slight nod. "I hope that I will be around to at least see your children." For the black fae the future was uncertain, but her words were ambiguous, whether deliberately or not. It would be reasonable for the warrior to not be within the pack’s vicinity should she be out upon one of her territorial explorations or upon the trails of the two males that she now sought. A golden smile danced upon her lips as the white orbs met those sylvan eyes. If she would be able to meet the pups, she would no doubt watch from a distance. The woad marked female had never been too fond of pups, and interacting with them, she found, could be trying. Nevertheless, the Caledonian-Korean conveyed the same respect to the pups that was given to the adults. So far, with the limited contact, she had found a rare pleasure in their presence. The black fae was not a mother, but she tried to teach the pups what she could, if only through their simple conversations.

Then, suddenly, there was a brief moment in which the black fae hesitated, as if she was unfamiliar with what must come next. Such was the ineptitude of her social repertoire. "I’m apologize once more that such circumstances have brought you to our boarders," the soft alt said at length, deciding that what needed to be said had been said. She was not usually one to linger long, although such a thing was also the rationale to her lack of knowledge of who her packmates were. But there were many places to look today, and she must continue her hunt of both Brennt and Corvus. "I will convey your message to Tokyo Chance. She will not cause trouble with your pack again," the golden melody assured with that suave formality. The woad bound maw was dipped respectfully to the leader of another pack, a gesture of respect and of dismissal.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Despite her smile, there was a deep shadow in those words she spoke. Savina hated her father, but deep down she knew her situation could have been worse. It seemed that Cwmfen had one of those worse situations. Though now was neither the time nor the place to delve into such issues. They had only just met and she did not expect the Dahlian to open up to her about such personal issues. "If only they could let us be." Of course she was lucky now. Serge was far away, across the ocean. He could bother her no longer and she was happy at the prospect of never laying eyes on him again. That male would never leave Italy. Would never try and find his wayward offspring or leave his precious stuck up pack.

Savina smiled. She certainly hoped that Cer would be happy to see her. Of course she couldn't imagine a reason why the pale femme wouldn't be happy to see her. It was just hard to see each other on any regular basis being they were both so busy with their positions in their respective packs. Now they were both also mothers, yet another full time job. No wonder it had been so long since they had seen one another. "I hope you will be as well." The Lt. General didn't catch the potential other meaning of the other's words. She only assumed that she hoped she would not be out doing other things at the time. She was completely ignorant to the dark path that lay ahead of the Adonis.

It seemed their meeting had come to a close and that was fine with Savina. It was time for her to return to her home and her family anyway. What had needed to be done had been done. She also respectfully dipped her head the woad female. "Your apology is accepted and I thank you again for being so understanding in this matter." It really all had gone as well as she could have hoped. "It was a pleasure to meet you Cwmfen. Be well until we meet again." With one last smile spared to the other she turned around and began her trek back south to her home.

[/html]