'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012)
Inferni Conflict Archive - Printable Version

+- 'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012) (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb)
+-- Forum: Dead OOC (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: Dead Pack News (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: Inferni Conflict Archive (/showthread.php?tid=27203)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sage River Lykoi - 03-20-2012

Awwwww, dammit. *whine*

:<

- Odessa D'Angelo - 03-20-2012

Sepirah?

- Ezekiel de le Poer - 03-22-2012

So far Sep is the only one to sign up! Come on scouts, you know you want to do your jobs... :>

- Vesper - 03-22-2012

*grumblegrumble*

If no other scout steps up, I can put Miss Optio in. I'd rather let someone else have the chance this early in the game now though. ^^

- Eris Eternity - 03-23-2012

/shoves Ithiel forward <_< Myrika, too. I mean seriously, either way. <____<

- Valkyrie de le Poer - 03-23-2012

valkyrie?

- Ezekiel de le Poer - 03-23-2012

Thanks guys! Sie, Ithiel is the thread leader--feel free to take control of the NPC with your post.

Expect another update and second thread soon!

- Zana Avaya Lykoi - 03-23-2012

Zana and Timori for whatever you want. they need threads and I want in on this.

- Ezekiel de le Poer - 03-24-2012

More thread options have been added! Please note that neither of the Boreas wolves will be killed; they will retreat after engaging. Members who live in or near the Mansion are recommended for this thread/

- Odessa D'Angelo - 03-24-2012

Angel for the first strike?

- Eris Eternity - 03-24-2012

First thread is up and going. c:

I would like Myrika to be involved in a post-attack suspicion/discussion thread, if anyone wanted to engage her there? o;

- Alma - 03-25-2012

What a bad time for Alma to get injured. :x

I'll sign up for the post-attack discussion, though I'm not really sure what Alma would say about it.

- Ezekiel de le Poer - 03-25-2012

This is long term, so everyone should be able to get involved. Would you like to be in Myrika's thread?

Keep signing up guys, I have a few more slots open for the first combat thread. :>

- Alessandra Von Sin - 03-25-2012

Ems would like to be in a thread. ^.^ Maybe with Myrika since she knows her the best?

- Eris Eternity - 03-27-2012

Works by me! I saw your thread request here -- maybe Emmanuelle gets beaten up in the initial attack, but away from the mansion, so she isn't noticed for a little while afterward -- Myri can come upon her and tend to her? c: If you want!

- Alessandra Von Sin - 03-27-2012

That would be perfect! As for getting beat, I am fine with anything, broken bones, etc etc. Just nothing maiming to the face. Tongue

Edit: I am confused as to when this is happened. Is there going to be a thread set up on the 28th or should I?

- Eris Eternity - 03-28-2012

I /believe/ there's a thread set to go on the 28th for the actual attack, but we can always start our thread whenever, I think. :3 We'll be separate from the main group, so no reason we should hold off. I think. >_> Mel?

- Zalen Damaichu - 03-28-2012

Perhaps Helotes and Ezekiel should have a post attack thread? Or perhaps Helotes and Vesper?

- Vesper - 03-28-2012

I was just thinking that I wanted a Vesper-Helotes thread. xDD

- Emmanuelle Brenna - 03-28-2012

Well I'll keep my eyes out for an attack thread then? If not then lemme know when you want it set up.