Check My Brain
[html]

She wasn't sure how interested she was in knowing this part of the family. The dude was really starting to freak her out with the way he kept smiling at her. She wanted to know what he was thinking, but didn't want to ask. What could provoke that odd type of expression? Maybe he was more interested in hearing about her then she was about him. He looked older than her... so perhaps he wasn't one of Naniko's kids.

"Ok" She said simply when he mentioned that they had looked for her inside the packlands. Addison was in Dahlia about as much as she was outside of it, so she wasn't surprised that they hadn't found her. Rank didn't mean much to her, nor did pack duty. She liked to have power, yes, but only when it benefited her. She liked her freedom just as much.

"You're not from 'round here, are you? Everyone knows who Naniko is--she was the only D'Angelo around here for a good long time. Her and her litters. She's got a crap ton of kids, I guess. I don't know much about her besides her name and her kids' names and where she lives. Sometimes she sends me letters." Addison looked at him evenly. What use was this information to him? "Why do you want to know?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread