We can face this, Fight life with life
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _t-400.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

There was only light relief when the still form found motion and its face turned to look at him. A light grin automatically inhabited the young male’s face as the man yawned a “good day” to him. Conor had been on his way to touch the man to see if there was warmth left in the body, but now he broke off and settled on golden haunches a few feet away to keep a comfortable distance to the other and to spare the other for a sore neck by looking up on his taller optime form. ”You seemed a bit dead, I have to admit,” Conor Soul smiled and let a gentle chuckle of his own drift into the frosty ear. ”Yes, I’m surprised I still have strength left after hunting. It takes a good amount of your energy just walking these days.” He felt his muscles relax gratefully; he felt it was good with a little break. He looked the other man over as the red hued wolf came with a question and an introduction that would have mirrored Conor’s had he only waited a few moments more.

RJ was right – his name was certainly a mouthful. Conor’s lips continued to draw upwards and spoke up to introduce himself as well. ”I’m Conor Soul, born and raised in these very lands,” he announced with friendly tones. He was not surprised to hear that RJ was new to Dahlia. It seemed half of the pack’s population were freshly made members and he did wonder where they all came from. He let the limp body of the prey take a spot next to him in the snow. While he was not excellent at cooking, he would probably try to cook the carcass later for extra taste. Conor usually ate his meals raw, but he preferred the meal to be a fresh kill in that case. The rabbit would be cold by the time he reached the odd family’s new home in Wolfville. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, RJ. “ The young male was glad to familiarize himself with yet another face and personality that belonged to Dahlia.

”Do you find your way around?” the male asked casually, fully intent to offer advice or guidance if there was anything about Dahlia de Mai the other wondered about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread