We can face this, Fight life with life
[html]
ooc- for any ddm member Tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RJ was now glad to be out of the presence of the near terrifying Haku Soul. The male disturbed him greatly, and he did not wish to be in the presence of him for any longer. The pentagram burned into his neck gave the coyote chills to the bone, and he could not imagine how life must be like in this hell. He had yet to figure out what made him choose to reside here instead of any other territory, much less in a warzone. He sighed, disappointed in himself for getting caught in such a mess. He would make the best of it however, and do what he could to stay alive- or rather, stay sane. The only other wolf he had met here was Sicarus, and he seemed a little out of his mind to, worshiping Haku as if he was a god. Preposterous! There was no god other than the Holy Father and that was final. RJ knew the word of God like the back of his hand, and there was no one who could make him believe there was a different holy deity.

His feet sinking in the snow, RJ waddled through the powder snow as he made his way back to his den. He kept his blades with him, in case he was jumped by some crazed wolf or something. He figured you could never be too careful. With all the insane people around, it was only a matter of time before he met one that was a little too crazy. His steel eyes fluttered with fatigue every time he pulled his paws out to take another step. He had never seen snow so thick in ages. The winters here weren't always this bad, or at least that's what RJ thought. Tired and slightly annoyed, the hybrid pulled himself out of the snow, and lay sprawled on his side. A rest was much needed here, as he still had a ways to go before he got back to his den.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 300+

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _t-400.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

o Hello thar! 300+

The rabbit hang limb from the yearling’s grasp as he steadily made his way back to Wolfville and the family of at least four now. Violet eyes were distant and held a layer of sorrow, for Mew Sadira had disappeared. His aunt had gone out one morning and not returned – Conor was beyond worried. Not only did he deeply care for the aunt that had taught him so much, but she had children. Children that currently lived with both council members.

The young male had tried to get hold of his father in an attempt to send out a search party for the missing woman when he had failed tracking her trail the day after her disappearance. Of course the golden boy had not succeeded. It had been horrific to step into Haku’s home. Death was present in that house, and his father’s eyes had been empty and his words nothing but poison. Day after day he had searched for the missing Mew Sadira, but other needs were greater; Alexey and Conor all of a sudden had to care for the remaining children, and that took up enough hours with this ridiculous amount of snow.

The yearling’s breath hesitated when he saw a richly coloured form lay sprawled on the deeply snow coated ground. Conor’s own body ached mildly from exhausting from spending most of the day searching for prey, but he had not changed into his bipedal form before today’s meal had been caught and killed. The disadvantage with this form was that he so much easily sunk down into the white matter, but he treated it as exercise and kept on walking.

The young male had stopped in his trail when he first had noticed the other canine, but was quickly advancing now – afraid the other was unconscious and fearing the wolf’s body temperature was in jeopardy. ”Hey!” the male almost barked, letting his voice ring sharp and strong through the crispy air.

[/html]
[html]
ooc- OHAI :O

As he lay on the soft snow, RJ thought about his previous memories, the pleasurable ones and the terrible ones. He sincerely missed his old home, his friends, mentors, family. That was the one thing that wavers his faith, the lack of a family to support him. His parents and others loved and pushed him to do what he loved. They were like him, knowing their faith on the Word of God. But here, in this land of death and disbelief, there was no one like him. They were all heretics, or worshipers of something RJ had never heard of. Too many of them were two leggers as well. There were so many Luperci, and RJ was not used to that at all. He was afraid that they were all a part of the rogue pack, and that they'd recognize him and kill him on the spot. Was RJ paranoid? Most definitely.

His thoughts were stirred and disrupted as a sharp voice pierced the air, his eyes opened and his turned to the side, a brown figure in sight. He turned onto his feet, promptly sinking back into the snow again. Annoyed but ignoring it, he faced the figure, which now focused into a boy, not any older than a year. His eyes were a bright purple and a rabbit was in his grasp. He must have just come from hunting, RJ figured, and assumed introductions were in order. "Good day," he yawned, still fatigued "I hope you did not think I was dead." RJ chuckled, the boy's face was now obvious with worry. "Do not worry, I was just tired from my short journey in this dreaded snow. It's so deep here," he muttered as his lifted his paw from the snow and placed it back.I assume you are another member of the pack here? My name is Reid Jefferson Sangster, or RJ if that's a mouthful for you," he chuckled again,"I am new to Dahlia de Mai."

Word Count: 300+

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _t-400.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

There was only light relief when the still form found motion and its face turned to look at him. A light grin automatically inhabited the young male’s face as the man yawned a “good day” to him. Conor had been on his way to touch the man to see if there was warmth left in the body, but now he broke off and settled on golden haunches a few feet away to keep a comfortable distance to the other and to spare the other for a sore neck by looking up on his taller optime form. ”You seemed a bit dead, I have to admit,” Conor Soul smiled and let a gentle chuckle of his own drift into the frosty ear. ”Yes, I’m surprised I still have strength left after hunting. It takes a good amount of your energy just walking these days.” He felt his muscles relax gratefully; he felt it was good with a little break. He looked the other man over as the red hued wolf came with a question and an introduction that would have mirrored Conor’s had he only waited a few moments more.

RJ was right – his name was certainly a mouthful. Conor’s lips continued to draw upwards and spoke up to introduce himself as well. ”I’m Conor Soul, born and raised in these very lands,” he announced with friendly tones. He was not surprised to hear that RJ was new to Dahlia. It seemed half of the pack’s population were freshly made members and he did wonder where they all came from. He let the limp body of the prey take a spot next to him in the snow. While he was not excellent at cooking, he would probably try to cook the carcass later for extra taste. Conor usually ate his meals raw, but he preferred the meal to be a fresh kill in that case. The rabbit would be cold by the time he reached the odd family’s new home in Wolfville. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, RJ. “ The young male was glad to familiarize himself with yet another face and personality that belonged to Dahlia.

”Do you find your way around?” the male asked casually, fully intent to offer advice or guidance if there was anything about Dahlia de Mai the other wondered about.

[/html]
[html]
ooc-

RJ liked this boy. He was polite, like he was, and didn't seem as crazy as the rest. He shook his body of the snow, blades clinking again. They were quite cumbersome at times. He nodded back to the boy. "It is very nice to meet you too, Conor." Wait, Conor Soul? This nice boy could not be related to the crazed leader, could he? The Christian didn't want to believe it, he already put this boy at the top of his "friends" list in Dahlia. he kept his smiling face, retaining his thoughts for later. He focused on Conor again.

"Oh yes, I do," he chuckled, "although I do worry if I will get lost at times. You can never be too sure about new places, am I right?" As RJ talked, you would begin to notice how he never used contractions, and always spoke in formalities. RJ tended to prize himself on his English prowess, and was also the polite kind of person anyways. He shook himself again, flipping more snow of his harness. "However, if you have the time I wouldn't refuse a harmless tour of the packlands."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]
[html]

--

The boy nodded as the man spoke. ”Dahlia’s territory is amongst the largest,” he revealed, as the pack had at one point held a particularly high count of members and expanded, though that had been back when he had been younger; a child. ”So you’re probably right, yeah.” He liked the positive vibes from the other. These days were heavy in many ways because of the war hovering over them with its invisible yet easily detectable shadow. It was important to keep one’s spirit up. Golden ears twitched as a tour of the pack lands was suggested. It had not been a part of the council member’s schedule, but now when the request had been made, he did not wish to turn it down. Lilac eyes took in the limb form of the rabbit a moment, but the animal would be dead and cold with and without a journey and he was certain that the children couldn’t die of hunger if their dinner was delayed by a few hours. There was no way that the boy would show the other the entire pack lands, but he knew his home. ”A full tour would take the whole day, but we can take a trip through the two towns and to the beach or the harbour if you’d like.”

[/html]