A little birdy told me...
[html]

This would definitely be an adventure for the darkly furred wolf. She had looked after other peoples' pups before, but it was all new to her to actually have one living in her den. She had thought when the two little girl puppies had been brought to their border that they would end up living with her...but they had seemed to take to Hemming that day and she had accepted it. She had secretly wondered what it would be like to have a pup to care for herself, but it wasn't something that she had really considered or even believed would happen until she saw Lotus today. Notes were notes.

"Yep. So you should be on your best behavior while you live here. I'll try and show you right from wrong...but there are some lessons in life you'll have to learn for yerself" She'd had her own lessons like that. At the pup's response to her question she simply nodded, accepting his words. She would have to try and remember to treat him like a girl, if that was what he wanted. She'd never done this before, and she didn't want to mess it up.

They started back for the den and she looked down to speak to him as they went. "Like me? Up on two legs? I can try and show you sometime, but it'll be when you're a bit older. You can't learn to change and walk like this until you're older."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread