love, reign over me
[html]

please dont worry!

Anu sat in the silence that did not last long. Princess answered, and Anu knew she answered honestly. The female couldn’t always pick a liar out of a crowd, but she knew when someone was really being truthful. The young woman was being open with her, and if Anu could appreciate anything in such a situation it was that. The blue eyed woman watched, taking in her reaction and gauging her comfort in speaking about love, and her relationship with her son. They sat together, and Anu felt the quiet weigh on her, but not enough to push her to break it prematurely. The older fey did not find it uncomfortable, experience bringing ease to her in even wordless moments. Patience held her still, and Anu took her eyes off the girl to allow her a bit of ease.

When she spoke again Anu looked back, feeling true sorrow for her. Simply the way she spoke of it make Anu wish to move closer, to hold her hand and comfort her. It was upsetting to think that she knew nothing of they way love felt, not until she had met Haven. To know that her son had brought that into her life after living so long with even knowing how it felt. She had always been proud of Haven, and he never ceased to amaze her. “I know Haven cares for you.” Anu spoke, her voice calm and even. "I know he wants to be with you.” It was what she believed, and the look on his face when he spoke of her, and the way he said her name and blushed when Anu discussed their relationship gave her such faith. The Dreamer paused, then... “I have left a pack to follow my heart in the past, and I have asked it of someone who holds mine now.” She explained, softly and not looking away. Those decisions had not been poor ones, and there was no regret in them.

[/html]
300+

Messages In This Thread