love, reign over me
[html]

Private for Alliface. <3 300+ words.

Princess sat on the couch in the main room of the manor, her legs tucked underneath her as she stared at the embers of a fire that had died out long ago, the light from outside quickly fading. She had been sitting there all day, but as far as she knew, no one had passed by her. Of course, it would have been very easy for her to not notice them, as she had too many things on her mind and her back was to both the stairs and the door. Too many things were on her mind and she had no idea how she was going to find a way around her current troubles, let alone make friendly and tedious small talk with anyone that walked by. If it was someone that could help her, then she would be more than happy to discuss it with them and receive as much advice as she could, but she doubted that most would be able to give her anything useful to think about. There were some members of the pack she knew would give helpful advice, but she did not know how to approach them about it. It was all very difficult for her, and she was more confused each day.

Because her mood was so sullied as of late, Princess had begun wearing the dress she owned in shades of blue, deciding that blue was a fitting color for a sad and confused young girl. One of her hands lifted absently to fiddle with the jewelled dragonfly she wore as a necklace. It had been so long since her brother had given her the jewelled gifts, and she had not been wearing them lately. She had decided that, though she was angry and hurt by her brother's actions, the adornments were very pretty and she could wear them anyway, even if he had deserted it so callously. There was no need to punish the pretty jewellry because her brother was too immature to handle his fears in a good way. Sighing loudly, Princess leaned her head forward, golden-brown curls hanging around her face in a most unappealling manner. Everything needed to just be a lot easier! She had the anger from her brother and her mother still within her, and now even more confusion about Haven. Nothing made sense, and Princess had no idea what she was going to do with herself. She needed guidance, but did not know of anyone to turn to immediately. Ideas, yes, but she had no concrete plans.

[/html]
[html]

soo sorry this took me so long to reply to ><

Anu walked out of the empty room, gentle paws closing the door slowly. The night before had been long, her visit with Gabriel left her unsettled and she had wandered much of the border till dawn. A scowl crossed her face as she turned her back to the door and looked out into the hallway, annoyed at her own actions that caused her to sleep the day away. It was unlike her to waste so much daylight, but the sleep was needed and the rest had eased the shadows below her eyes. Awake, and yet still upset with herself the woman roamed the hallway with the hopes of not being caught with sleep in her eyes. Softly her foot paws carried her down the stairs and the Lt General strode into the open room as if her business of the day had been plenty and accomplishment was just beyond her reach. Perhaps another night along the borders, she wondered. But it meant another night away from Colibri and Anu was not sure she was whiling to sacrifice it.

The debate ensued in her mind as she passed the form sitting on the manor’s couch and she almost missed the female. The slender wolfess came to a halt, blue eyes taking in the sight of the (in her thoughts) lavishly dressed wolf sitting so stoically all alone. Her mind was fresh from the hours slept and the elder Dreamer jumped from one thought to the next and before she realized it she had sat beside the other female with a question on her tongue.
“Are you alright?” Anu wondered aloud in the fragile tone that she naturally wore. It was true that Anu had not spoken with this particular pack mate one on one, but the wolfess found no awkwardness in approaching her. Indeed thoughts of her son’s relationship rolled through her mind, and how Princess might just be pondering the situation as well. But the second in command was content in sitting back until the young female was ready to talk, if ever.

[/html]
[html]

Not long at all! <3 500+ words. WotD: Vivify (to make lively).

Princess did not like to take pity on herself, nor did she like to be the recipient of anything that could possibly be considered pity. Her entire life had been spent fighting for herself and her brother, and she had never been willing to let anyone feel bad for her. It had been hard enough telling Savina, Cercelee, and later Haven everything that she had, because she had known all too well that they would feel bad for her. Going to Haven when her brother had left and she had found out about her mother's wanted pregnancy had been instinctual, and she had later felt like she should not have gone, only because she did not want him to feel pity for her. Princess was too proud - and admittedly, also far too stubborn - to accept such a thing, and even if she knew it was not a bad thing coming from Haven, she still did not like knowing that he felt bad for her in any way.

This is why, when Anu sat beside her and asked her such a simple question, Princess lied immediately. "I'm fine," she said, perhaps a bit too quickly, keeping her gaze firmly on the dying fire. Just like her life and mood as of late, it seemed as though there would be no way to vivify the fire. It seemed befitting that the only other thing in the room that seemed alive, and Princess saw fire as something with a life of its own, be solemn and subtle today. Anu's arrival, however, disturbed the quiet acceptance between girl and fire. The Chance girl had not been expecting anyone else to join her on the couch, though she supposed she had subconciously been hoping that someone would. If she had truly wanted to be left alone, she could have easily gone up to her room to sit in silence there, undisturbed and left to her own devices. It was not as if she had anything important to do, but she guessed she would have done the same thing upstairs as she was doing here. She just wasn't alone.

Glancing quickly at Anu, Princess shook her head dejectedly, deciding that she was acting far too rashly. Hadn't she just been wishing that she had someone to talk all of this over with? Even if she did not know Anu very well, having only ever seen her at the pack's celebration and then again at the meeting to discuss the war, Anu certainly knew Haven and she also seemed to understand the idea of love. That was a big part of her problems right now: Love. Perhaps Anu would be able to help her. "Actually... I'm not, at all. Can I ask you something?" she inquired gently, chewing on her bottom lip nervously. It was not like her to ask for help. She did not know if Anu was even the right person to ask. Maybe Haven had not told her very much about their relationship at all, and maybe Princess would only cause problems by asking Anu for help. That would be terrible.

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Anu waited in silence, but that did not last long. The girl did not turn to face her and yet answered with a hushed two words. Fine? Anu knew better then to believe it, for fine meant many different things. But mainly it was a cover up for being either freaked out, insecure, neurotic or emotional. Or maybe all four. The fact that the Chance girl’s brother was gone for good was not know to the Lt., if only her daughter would confide in her then Anu would know more then just what her eyes saw themselves and she would understand Mati far more then she did now. Of course she had noticed his presence at the pack’s gathering, and his absence at the meeting of recent but she could not assume he was lost to them entirely. But instead of pushing or questioning Anu simply turned her gaze to the low glow of the fire.

In the corner of her eye Anu saw the motion of Princess’s head and then turned to face her. Her brow rose a tad, and the other female spoke. She had a look on her face, confusion and then another tinge of something Anu had seen on another young wolf. Conor had given that face, or something like it. Whom he spoke of after she questioned him was someone he held dear, someone Anu was certain he loved. Her voice rose to the elder’s ears and Anu smile softly. “Of course.” Anu silently wished she would, hoped to know that feelings that she had pieced together from her son and now this girls tone, the look of a wanting and confusion… Anu could only guess the question that was about to be asked.

[/html].
[html]

300+ words. WotD: Inexorable (not able to be persuaded; firm).

It did not surprise her much that Anu did not seem to be phased by her own correction, as Princess expected that the woman was more experienced than she was in just about all ways, and that included being able to read someone's emotions. The Chance girl was not able to do this in the least, and it was easier for her to just wait for someone to say something. It was very rare that she might realize something was wrong until someone actually pointed it out... Maybe that was why she had not realized the troubles brewing in her brother's mind before his sudden leave. Her opinion of that situation entirely was inexorable, though, and she did not think she would ever see it as anything other than extreme amounts of cowardice. She was still hurt by his departure, and while she had briefly thought it to be her own fault, those feelings had only lasted a few minutes after first reading his letter. Then, her feelings had quickly turned straight to anger and had stayed there ever since.

This entire subject was not something she knew how to approach, and it seemed even more intimidating when she thought about who it was that she was talking to. She did not want to irritate her leaders and pack, and the last thing she wanted to do was potentially cause problems for Haven. He had already done so much for her, and if she made problems for him, it would kill her. "I've had... a lot going on lately," she started, struggling over the words. Princess was never good at admitting she had problems. "I guess I always have. I don't know if Savina or even Haven told you anything, but I had... That is, my brother and I had a really rough childhood. And I guess my problems never stopped. But now I don't know what to do. I think... I think I love your son," she whispered, averting her gaze completely from Anu as if the woman would strike her for such an admission. "And I don't know what to do about it, I guess."

[/html]
[html]

:]

Anu had found that the young the wolf, the easier to read the feelings that lingered beyond their face. Princess was not transparent, very much the opposite, but Anu was not phased by her change of status. She went from fine to something much to the left of that, and what made the transition easy for Anu was the fact that she simply had not believed her to be well in the first place. Patiently Anu waited, knowing that it might take a moment or two for her to gather her thoughts into words. The female was aware that she might not bring the most comfort to Princess, for they were not close and Anu had the tag of leadership that intimidated some. As always the high General sat with her mind opened to the possibilities, whiling to accept each and help her pack mate as best she could.

Blue eyes moved over her face, ears eager to take in the words that Princess fought to create. Anu nodded, accepting the first statement and then silently saying that she was ready for more. What she said felt like a lifetime, or years of complications rolled together into one lumped sentence. Water hued eyes watched her face, listening to its expression just as much as the tone that was spoken. It was soft, almost as whisper and Anu picture her son when Princess spoke of him. She waited, allowing her to finish everything she hoped to say and then sat still on the couch.

Her confession was half expected, and Anu could not lie and say she had not imagined Princess saying those words the moment she saw that she was the one sitting on the couch alone. Her tone was soft, speaking from the mother that live inside, picking the most important out from all that she said and asking,
“Have you ever been in love?” Eyes remained on the female’s face and unmoving. Indeed Anu felt a bit of protectiveness over her son, knowing that he could be hurt by her made Anu want to shield him from that possibility. But she did not think of that, nor would she. This was about Haven, but only in retrospect. Princess spoke to her now, bring her a problem and Anu had to let her desire to keep her son as safe as he had been as a pup go. His happiness was far more important, and his fate was so obviously connected to this female.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry. :< 500+ words.

“I don’t even think I really know what love is, but...” she said quietly, turning her face away from her leader, feeling foolish for thinking that she might feel that way about him when she did not even know what it really was. The fact that Anu was one of the leaders of the pack of Dreamers did not bother her, but she was feeling very nervous about the fact that this was Haven’s mother that she was confessing this to. Haven had told her about his family enough to know that he was not on great terms with his birth mother, but that he viewed Anu as his mother and cared for her deeply. That was intimidating on its own, and she had been nervous about speaking to Anu before she had realized how deeply she cared for Haven. Now, it was even more nerve-wracking to be sitting in the company of the older woman and to be confessing all of this to her. As for that, though, Princess knew that she did not have anyone else to talk to about it, either, so why not let it be Anu? There was always the option of going to Mati, but their relationship still was not the best one, and she did not know how the Church girl would feel about this. Princess understood the protectiveness that Mati felt for Haven, and though she could expect that Anu would feel similarly, the older female would have the worldly experience to look past that, she was sure.

Princess sat in silence, trying to decide what to say next. She could not leave it at that and then expect Anu to have an answer for her, and the leader deserved more of an explanation than such a feeble thought. “I’ve never had a good example of what love is... Between mates, or parents and children, and even just the love between friends, I guess,” she added, leaving out the love between siblings. No matter her hurt at Ares’ leaving her multiple times during their lifetime, she knew that she loved him, and he loved her. “I’ve never been taught love or shown it, really, until… Well, until Haven,” she finished lamely, unsure of where she was going with that. The Chance woman did not want to give too much information regarding the relationship she had with Haven, just incase he was not comfortable with his mother knowing those details. Princess could understand that train of thought, even if she had never personally experienced it. Telling Tokyo about Haven had not even occurred to her until they had been glaring icy daggers at each other outside Tokyo’s den, and even then, it did not bother her that her mother knew. Tokyo wasn’t any mother to her, anyway, so she was not bothered. For a moment, she wondered what it would be like to have a mother like Anu. It was probably nice, although it was not something she would ever experience. She could only wonder from a distance at such a family bond.

[/html]
[html]

please dont worry!

Anu sat in the silence that did not last long. Princess answered, and Anu knew she answered honestly. The female couldn’t always pick a liar out of a crowd, but she knew when someone was really being truthful. The young woman was being open with her, and if Anu could appreciate anything in such a situation it was that. The blue eyed woman watched, taking in her reaction and gauging her comfort in speaking about love, and her relationship with her son. They sat together, and Anu felt the quiet weigh on her, but not enough to push her to break it prematurely. The older fey did not find it uncomfortable, experience bringing ease to her in even wordless moments. Patience held her still, and Anu took her eyes off the girl to allow her a bit of ease.

When she spoke again Anu looked back, feeling true sorrow for her. Simply the way she spoke of it make Anu wish to move closer, to hold her hand and comfort her. It was upsetting to think that she knew nothing of they way love felt, not until she had met Haven. To know that her son had brought that into her life after living so long with even knowing how it felt. She had always been proud of Haven, and he never ceased to amaze her. “I know Haven cares for you.” Anu spoke, her voice calm and even. "I know he wants to be with you.” It was what she believed, and the look on his face when he spoke of her, and the way he said her name and blushed when Anu discussed their relationship gave her such faith. The Dreamer paused, then... “I have left a pack to follow my heart in the past, and I have asked it of someone who holds mine now.” She explained, softly and not looking away. Those decisions had not been poor ones, and there was no regret in them.

[/html]
300+
[html]

-is lame- >.>; 300+ words.

There was really not much that she hated more than the confusion she felt so heavily lately. Princess only wanted something in her life to be simple and easy for once, even if it did not last very long. It seemed that everything in her life was on the extreme side and nothing came easily. She knew that such thoughts were just her being overly dramatic, but it was how she was feeling at that moment. Though it felt nice to have someone to talk to about everything that was going on inside her head, Princess wished that Anu would be able to give her a straight-forward answer about what it was that she should do about her situation. Any advice that her leadef could give her would be appreciated, but it would be so much easier if there was an obvious and clearly defined thing that she should do.

Golden eyes lifted, the surprise at Anu's words evident in them. Princess had not realized that Haven might have told her he felt that way. There was also delighted surprise there, as well, as she was incredibly happy to hear that he did, in fact, feel that way about her. "Really? He does?" she asked timidly, almost afraid to get her hopes up about it. It was very unlikely that Haven would lie to his mother or that she would lie to the young woman, but Princess did not want to get excited about something that might not mean what she wanted it to mean. The younger woman considered Anu's words, trying to determine what that meant that she should do. "Is that what I should do, then?" It had not seemed even possible, but now that Ares was gone, the only thing that was really stopping her was her loyalty to Savina, Anu, and the pack that had taken her in, despite the wrong-doings of her mother and the misdemeaner of her brother.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 300+ — if lame means AMAZING then yes… very ;D

Anu nodded, knowing that even if Haven had not said the words it was so easily written on his face. There was a feeling of loss in her chest, though she kept it there and did not let it filter onto her features. Haven had always been hers, and even after he had left, helped form a pack and grew into his new role she had still felt that he would come to her with each situation that caused him great confusion, happiness, or sorrow. He would not be lost to her forever, but Anu did know that with the change that would soon be happen that he would be one more step further from her. But his growth and happiness brought Anu pride and joy.

In the end, Anu would always want the best for her son. She had not forgotten the look on his face when he had been left by the other female that he had once loved (and young as he had been she still felt it had been love.) Never did she want him to be hurt, and the mother would do anything it took to keep that from happening. Though Haven was more equip to protect himself then Anu was to protect him, she would still fight to keep him safe. Holding this female back from going and being with her son would not save him from any dangers. If anyone knew how love brought two together under even the worst circumstances it was Anu. There was relative peace in the Dreaming lands, and no unease was felt towards the pack Princess would be joining. The Lt. General saw no harm in the transition, “Yes. I think you should go.” it seemed as if she pushed, but the young female looked as if she needed a little help taking this leap.

<style>
.anu-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.anu-a01 b {color:#F5E8D5;}
.anu-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.anu-a01 {background-color:#D9BEA1; padding:215px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/holid ... utable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D6F4F; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Sie made this :]
[/html]
[html]

Interesting definition. xD ♥ 300+ words.

Princess knew she had not always felt so confused about her life, and it seemed to have started after her brother arrived in the area. Everything had been simple after they hard argued about her searching for their mother. She had gone to live in Dahlia de Mai and had led a seemingly happy (as long as she did not anger her mother by doing or saying something Tokyo did not like) life for those few months. Then her brother had come here and she had been confused again. Princess was not unhappy that he had been here. It had been nice to be with him, while it lasted, and she probably would not have met Haven if she had not come to live in Crimson Dreams, since it had seemed to be so soon after the change. Still, she longed for a time when she was not so lost and everything seemed simple.

Maybe this was a step in that direction. "Thank you," she said simply. There was nothing else that she could think of to say, as she knew it was what she was going to do. Princess had wanted to be with him for quite some time, and though things had kept them apart, she had a chance to make them different now. Hearing the permission coming from his mother and her pack's subleader also made things better. Princess did not want anyone to feel as though she had abandoned Crimson Dreams, as the pack meant too much to her. Before she could act on Anu's advice, though, the Chance woman knew that she needed to talk to Savina. The ebony woman deserved to know what was going on, especially after everything she had done for Princess. She hoped that Haven would have her. "I know that he was hurt before, by... Si?" She paused, hoping she had the name correct. "I'm not going to hurt him, ever," she vowed.

[/html]
[html]

Anu understood and knew so well what it was to live with distance between she and the one she loved. It was not easy, and Anu had lived in fear that she would never see Colibri again. It was what made her go to Dahlia that day, to find the monster's jaws mutilating the female that she cared for so much. How could she ever think of stopping Princess from joining Haven in the Miracles lands? it would be wrong, and Anu no longer felt any hesitation. It was right, and in her blue eyes there was nothing wrong in Princess' need to no longer live with them in Crimson Dreams. At times it was simply the moment to move on, a pack could be outgrown and Anu would not take offense to that. She was happy to have help provide Princess with a pleasant place to live, and she was happy to see that she was seeking a new home in order to make herself and and Haven happy.

When Si was brought into the conversation Anu nodded. "Yes." that as the female's name, and her sudden disappearance had pained her son. The vow was one that Anu wanted to believe, and she did believe in Princess' intentions. The world was not always easy, life never allowed for a strait and smooth path and they could not see beyond the next curve. Anu had not wished to hurt her family, or fall out of love with her past mate. It had simply happened. But she would not doubt the feelings that the two young loves held between them, and Anu smiled with the hope that they would always love each other. "You have my blessing Princess, and I am sure the pack will miss you. You should speak with Savina before leaving, she will be sad to see you go." The elder fey gave a soft smile, knowing that none of this must be easy.

[/html]

300+
[html]

300+ words.

Everything she had done in her life, it seemed, had been for someone else. Had she ever done anything specifically to make herself happier? She thought over it for a moment before deciding that, if she ever had, she did not remember it. The only thing she could think of that she had done for herself instead of someone else had been telling Ares that she was not going to stay away from Haven after their first encounter. That had been for herself, and she was glad she had not made that promise to her brother, because she had come to love the Knight from the neighboring pack. If she had consented to her brother's wishes, she might not have found the bond between Haven and herself, and that would have been an awful shame. She would have wondered forever if she had made the right decision.

It meant a lot to know that Haven's mother thought it was a good idea for her to go to his pack to be with him. Though it was a big sacrifice and she knew she would miss Crimson Dreams, the pack that had been a home to her more than any other place in the world, Princess truly felt she was making the right decision now. More than likely, she had simply needed a gentle nudge in the right direction, her fear of doing something wrong for such an important matter having grown to be overwhelming. The idea of talking to Savina about this was still a bit nerve wracking, and she was not pleased to be leaving so soon after realizing that Colibri was here. They might not have been close, but the former Dahlian woman had helped her through her first shift, and Princess considered her a friend. "I will talk to her soon... I'll miss it here." Princess paused, then looked at Anu curiously. "How long has Colibri been here? We were friends in Dahlia, and she helped me through my first shift. I... never said good bye to her, or anyone," she admitted sheepishly, ashamed of this trivial fact.

[/html]
[html]

One could only go so long before the weight of their deeds gathered on their shoulders. It could be immoral things that plagued a conscious, but it could also be something that was good. Those nice deeds did not just float away, there were left with everyone and of course they were only mortal creatures. And even the kindest of mortal creatures felt the same needs that they worked so hard to fulfill in others. It came down to filling them, however big or small they might be. Anu did not think less of Princess now that she knew she would leave the Crimson Dreams lands, for it was not on a whim or a wanton desire. The Dreamer knew far better then that. This choice was heavy on the other female, as moving as it was life changing. She could be satisfied knowing that the younger woman had thought a long time about this, so much so that she had been advised in the choice as well. That alone meant a lot to the adoptive mother, and she felt a small warmth of pride in her chest for her son who (in her eyes) had fallen in love with Princess.

"I'm sure you will like Cour des Miracles. I have not met their leader, but maybe I will make the trip soon." Anu had been in the area, but as the Lt General she should make the workings of the other pack her business. Knowing Haven was save and happy would normally be enough for her, but she should take a visit for the pack. Maybe once things between Inferni and Dahlia settled a bit. "Since the onset of winter." Anu answered, thinking of the fragile female with a smile. It had been some time, and Anu knew she had settled into the Dreaming ranks finally. Colibri's shy nature kept her quiet and uneasy at times. "I didn't know you two lived in Dahlia at the same time." Anu responded. When the question came to her, Anu simply asked it. "How long did you live there?"

<style type="text/css">
.Anufield b {font-weight:bold; color:#62594c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anufieldooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93694d; text-align:center;}
.Anufield p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Anufield {margin:0 auto; width:367px; background-color:#fdf3d8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ufield.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #62594c; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:9pt; color:#93694d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

300+
[html]

300+ words.

Now that the decision-making part of her dilemma was over and done with, for she was certain now that she had to at least try to be with Haven in his pack, Princess was allowed to fret over what would happen when she got there. Of course, she still needed to talk to Savina, but now she was able to consider what would happen next. She did not know if she should talk to Haven, first or simply show up and hope for the best by surprising him. That did not seem like a terrible idea, but if he were to be unhappy or unsure about her decision, it could be very upsetting. Either option had the potential for her to end up upset, but she did not think it would be the case, judging by what Anu had told her. It was reassuring to know that she was not alone in the way that she felt and that Haven had confided in Anu about her and what he was feeling.

Her time spent in Dahlia de Mai had been a strange time for her, and she had found infinitely more happiness (and sadness, at points, but it was not so bad) in Crimson Dreams. Savina knew the story about her mother's past, but Princess did not know if the negative opinion of Tokyo Chance extended to Anu, as well. It was possible, because of what Tokyo had done to one of Savina's children so long ago, but she did not know for certain. "I lived there for just under three months, with my mother, before I came here. I have had much more of a life here than I did there, and I do not regret leaving at all... I wish I had left sooner, or at least said good bye to the few there that might have missed me, Colibri included." Princess did not know about Tokyo's confrontation with Colibri after Princess' disappearance. If she had, she surely would have felt terrible about it.

[/html]
[html]

:]

Anu was certainly unsure why the other pack wouldn’t simply accept Princess. She was lovely, and Anu had never known her to have any problems here. Still Anu was certainly a hopeful creature, despite seeing her fair share of despair. Despite all of it she could not see Princess being turned away, it was just an impossible outcome. The only thing in her mind that could be seen was a joyous reunion, and a life spent together in happiness. The two wolves deserved such a thing, and Anu was sure that they would receive it. Anu could not see any insecurities that the other female might have, though if she knew of them she would be quick to sooth any of those unsure feelings. She trusted her son, and knew that he would accept her and be glad that Princess had made such a decision.

Listening to her story Anu found herself coming to know more of Princess then she ever had. It was the same kind of story that Colibri might tell, though less violent. Anu understood well how she might feel, a long time ago she had belonged to the valley pack and her time there had been pleasant. But she had wished to be here, along side Naniko and the pups that they raised together. Though that had fallen apart, Anu did not regret the move, and felt that it had simply been a stepping-stone in order for her to have the life she did now. It had taken time for her to come to that realization, time and healing. But she knew now that everything happened for a reason. “I’m glad you don’t have any regrets.” Anu spoke with a soft smile. Regrets was simply refusing yourself forgiveness for a mistake that could not be fixed. “And you will not be wishing that again. You’ll always be welcome to return, for a visit.” though for good if she wanted, but Anu had not doubt that she would be happy and want to stay for good.

<style type="text/css">
.anurobin b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4ccc4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anurobinooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; text-align:left;}
.anurobin p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anurobin {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#56826c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... urobin.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #16261e; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+
[html]

Sorry this is short... Wrap up soon? :3

Sitting with Anu was a new experience for her, as this was the first time she had ever had a conversation with her. It was unfortunate that they had not gotten to know each other prior to this conversation; Princess really liked the older woman. Crimson Dreams was an important place to her, and she wished she'd spent more time getting to know its members, but it was no matter. She would be back, she was certain--for visits, like Anu said. Haven's family was here, and this pack had become her family, so she was certain that they would visit together, and she could come alone, as well. "This pack has become my family, Anu... I'm going to miss it," she said, her smile almost sad at the thought. "But I'm glad I can do this, and I promise, I will be back to say hello every now and then." She knew how important Anu was to Haven, and vice versa, so she was glad to finally be having a conversation with her, and she was more than extremely grateful for the fact that Anu liked her, it seemed.

[/html]
[html]

we can close here, or at your next post. its up to you Big Grin

When Anu had first realized that Haven had fallen for the pretty young female Anu should have made a distinct effort to come to know her. But life always had its twists and turns and large ominous distractions. The fact that Anu had yet to meet her until now, right when she was figuring to leave, was not completely sorrowful. In a way Anu was glad to connect with her now and forge the small bond that had now been laid between them. This was the important moment, for the girl would now go and live with her son and eventually start a family. Anu wished to be part of that, wanted to be remembered as someone welcomed in their lives.

We’ll miss you too. Anu spoke with a heart felt honesty. But, Anu could not be happier for the two. For she wanted Haven to be happy, and knew that the female’s presence in his pack would make him so. I look forward to it. she responded at the idea of Princess venturing back for a visit. There was a small bit of silence and then Anu gave a parting request. Take care of him. It wasn’t said in a weighing tone or even a sorrowful one. Just a light little thing that Anu needed the other female to do for her. She wore a small smile; glad that they could have had this conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.anubirch b {font-weight:bold; color:#959d62; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anubirchooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#3e4348; text-align:right;}
.anubirch p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anubirch {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fbfde6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... irch01.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #474036; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5632; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

You can post again or archive. <3

With the prospect of finally doing something to make herself happy, rather than doing everything for someone else, Princess felt as if a small weight had been lifted. She would still need to speak with Savina about moving in with Haven, but she did not think that there would be a problem. The nerves would begin soon, certainly, but she still had a few days to prepare herself, as she did not plan to leave that very day. The Chance girl was glad to have finally sat down to speak with Anu; she wanted to know Haven's mother, and she already liked her very much. She hoped that they could get to know one another more as time passed.

At the subleader's request, Princess nodded, a broad smile forming across her pretty muzzle. "I promise, I will." She could not imagine anything other than that, and she wanted Haven's happiness as much as Anu did--and she wanted herself to be a part of that. Princess unfolded her legs from beneath her, standing with a new light. "I suppose I should go upstairs and start preparing, and talk to Savina soon," she said, smiling at Anu before turning to the stairs. When she reached them, one hand resting on the banister, she turned again. "I don't think I can thank you enough," she said quietly before ascending the stairs, already going over the list of her posessions she would need to pack and bring or leave behind for someone else.

[/html]