What great days these are
[html]

OOC: Hakuna matata Big Grin

WC:363

He smiled wider at the friendly greetings, it felt so good just to belong! Vigil was much taller than he was, but of course he was still a growing pup, but he doubted he’s get taller than Vigil himself, he and his sister were short of stature compared to most wolves, but that didn’t mean they were any less of a wolf, he was a natural hunter, he’d kept food in their bellies, no matter how hard winters got and what competition that was nearby.

Oh the pleasure’s all mine, it’s good to be able to talk to more than just my sister.

He still had his stupid pup grin on his face, without even knowing it, he was still shocked to see how nice everyone was here, they’d been greeted by the actual leader who welcomed them with open arms, especiall with Orin’s words of …. Well worship pretty much, Firefly seemed well enough she didn’t attack although she didn’t seem to like his sister much, but well it was hard to understand a wolf like Orin.

Oh I love it here, everyone’s been so nice, it’s just almost too much to believe, I’ve only heard of survival in packs until now, where I come from… it’s every wolf for himself. This is paradise.

He said, and it felt like just that, nothing seemed to be wrong in the pack at all it seemed to be a harmonious utopia, something definitely out of a storybook Orin would read and have him read with her, or something that was just a far off dream one could never reach, but here he was… he’d reached it easily with Orin’s help and the help of a few others on mainland and the boat that had taken them from their nightmare.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread