Walks along,
[html]

Better! Try to write a little longer next time, maybe describe how she looks? Smile Around 200 words should be good Smile

His legs were taking him for another walk, and like the day before his nostrils picked up the scent of a stranger. Another female at his borders, or so it seemed from these trails of smell. He moved towards the source of the scent automatically, two strong, red-furred legs swiftly moving him eastward towards the borders. It did not take long before he arrived, before he could spot her from a distance, but some time passed before he was close enough to have a conversation without having to shout. His pose was dominating, but not necessarily intimidating; at least not on purpose. He never did want to scare the strangers that sometimes approached his borders, but more often than not they seemed to find his presence frightening. Or, perhaps it was the weight of the situation — he did not know at all. It didn't matter much, but sometimes he could get quite fed up with it, really. He continued towards the femme who lay waiting in the grass ahead. When close enough for conversation, Dawali let out strings of words, introducing himself. His voice was kind, even if it was authoritative by default. "Hello, I'm Dawali Amara. I am the Chief of the tribe which lives in the lands behind me. I suppose you have waited for our attention?"

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread