Contact? wolfpup617@hotmail.com
Character name? Kelly
Character age? 2 years - Adolesent
Character gender? Female
Character DOB? June 17th 2008
Desired path? Useful to a leader
Wolf or Luperci? Wolf
How did you hear about souls? Friskia
Birds took off from the ground as Kelly ran up to them. Running past a small hill, she was smelling for some food. Till she saw a torn up wire fence. Fear struck her body as she scenced prensence beyond the hundreds of acres layed infront of her. She took a long gulp and walked up to it. Emptyness filled the air. Her ears went flat and she sniffed around. Putting a paw over this scentmark could be her last move. But she saw or heard nothing. Putting a paw over the line she stopped to sniff the scent of a luperci nearby from a day ago and stepped back. Kelly decided to wait, and lyed down and put her head on her front legs, and closed her light blue eyes.
[html]

Better! Try to write a little longer next time, maybe describe how she looks? Smile Around 200 words should be good Smile

His legs were taking him for another walk, and like the day before his nostrils picked up the scent of a stranger. Another female at his borders, or so it seemed from these trails of smell. He moved towards the source of the scent automatically, two strong, red-furred legs swiftly moving him eastward towards the borders. It did not take long before he arrived, before he could spot her from a distance, but some time passed before he was close enough to have a conversation without having to shout. His pose was dominating, but not necessarily intimidating; at least not on purpose. He never did want to scare the strangers that sometimes approached his borders, but more often than not they seemed to find his presence frightening. Or, perhaps it was the weight of the situation — he did not know at all. It didn't matter much, but sometimes he could get quite fed up with it, really. He continued towards the femme who lay waiting in the grass ahead. When close enough for conversation, Dawali let out strings of words, introducing himself. His voice was kind, even if it was authoritative by default. "Hello, I'm Dawali Amara. I am the Chief of the tribe which lives in the lands behind me. I suppose you have waited for our attention?"

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]
Occ
Almost got 200 in there. I described more of her color. Once I get more action into a reply I'll be able to post more.
Kelly's eyes slowly rose and the presence of another made her shot up. Once seeing the stranger, an intimidating one as well, she lowered her head in respect and stuttered "H-hello... I'm Kelly. I just came from many lands away to find a pack... er I mean tribe." She nervously smiled. She hoped her tribe like light blue markings around her body would encourage acceptance. He almost hade the same brown pelt Kelly hade, but more on the red side and hade feathers down his neck. His stature made himself look confident and wise. Kelly believed him when he said he was chief. As he stood before her, she never took her eyes off him. Didn't need to show disrespect by not showing eye contact. She tucked her tail underneath her legs and said in a low voice "If that's okay with you, I mean... sir..." her light blue eyes, filled with faith, and fear.
[html]

This is good! By the way, those underscores you use to separate the IC and OOC parts of the post; make sure they're not too many. They stretched the post's width in the other two posts, and I edited it for you Smile

She responded like many did, and he smiled again to reassure her, his face kind even if it was strong. For a moment he studied her markings, wondering what dye she used to maintain such a vibrant blue. Only once before had he seen similar markings; with Cwmfen. Then, as now, he had been impressed, for Cwmfen's pelt had been black, and surely difficult to dye. This female had lighter furs than the Dahlian warrior had had, of browns and cream. He could only imagine that the blue still would be difficult to maintain with such a glowing quality. Perhaps that was one of this one's strengths; certainly, Dawali was intrigued.

She professed her goal and he nodded at her, unsurprised. "I see." Before he could reply she continued in a sort of apologetic manner, and he dismissed it immediately. He did not mind the strangers that came knocking on their door asking for a home, but he did mind those that came in hopes of contributing with nothing, and gaining everything. "Say, what skills and strengths do you have? What can we expect to gain from your membership?" He had always thought it harsh to ask someone such things at the border, but that was before he gained this rank himself. For a Chief, it was necessary. Like many things; necessary, but not necessarily something to enjoy.

[/html]
Kelly's nerves eased as she noticed the comforting nod of the Cheif. This was the type of leader Kelly wanted to follow. She sat up straight and perked her ears up and became more confident of herself. When she was asked about her abilities, she didn't hesitate. "I am able to understand what goes around me..." when she noticed this didn't really make sence, she continued. "I feel the earth sprirtually. I can sence sharply where danger is, how far away, and when it will occur. Not always though. But that's not all..." thinking that her sharp sences were normal she continued with some better information. "I have a kind heart, I can talk others out of things to prevent conflict. I understand others easily and know how to get inside their feelings." Maybe he'll want to hear battle info instead... Kelly thought to herself. "I can jump high; able to get quietly into trees to spy apon if needed. I'm very fast, and understand wind currents to prevent an enemy from smelling my scent when the winds blows their way." More... "I have been on my own for the longest time and know nothing of how to get along with other wolves, but my battle techniques are amazing." Kelly smiled. "If you accept me into your pack, you'll be getting a good heart that will risk her life for you." Kelly bowed and closed her eyes in respect. This could be a new jouney for her. Or she could be chased away and on her own again. This leader seemed good hearted and a chief for the right reasons. What ever happened, she had to make the best of it. But what if she did get accepted? She thought. How will the other members treat her? She couldn't cling on to being accepted that much for right now, although she had to stay confident. Opening her eyes, her head still down she looked up at the cheif's face, waiting for what will happen next.
[html]

Good post Smile Sorry for taking longer; I am very busy right now and my sub-leader is away so I have to handle things myself. I have requested you titled, and you can start playing as a regular member immediately if you want Smile Welcome!

Dawali nodded at her words, smiling a little as he sensed her growing confidence. It was good to have the ability to humble oneself, to not think that one is the king of the world; Dawali didn't need anyone to challenge his position. Not because he so badly wanted it (though it had become and integrated and natural part of him now), but because others would not know the territory and the members as well. The skills this female listed were useful, though at first he had not quite understood what she meant by the first sentence. It quickly became clear to him that she, like himself, shared some bond with the earth they walked upon. Perhaps it manifested itself differently in people; in Dawali it had come in the form of an eagle. He smiled; she was a diplomat. This was good, for they had none beside himself. Rarely did a joiner present such skills, and he was glad for the change. Finished talking, the female bowed, and Dawali gave a short bow in return, moving only his neck. It was a tiny bow, but a bow nonetheless. "Diplomacy is a rare skill to have, and very useful, as are your other abilities. You are welcome, then, to stay here." Yellow eyes sought her gaze and stayed there; Dawali was just a little impressed. It was strange how just a regular, boring day could yield such results.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.