Lower Then Deep
[html]

<3 I'm slow, but you love me!? 8D 300+ words.

It was very clear to him that the girl was more than just a little upset, and though he did not know her (had never even seen her face, even), Vigilante felt obligated to do something to try and help her. It simply would not be proper or appropriate to leave her there alone and carry on with his meandering, and it was not in his nature to do such a thing, as it was. As far as he could tell, he had never been in contact with whatever pack she was from, though there was a scent similar within Cour des Miracles, even if he could not place it. Of course, the similar scent would belong to Haven's house, as the two were siblings and there was a new member of his own pack that had recently moved from Crimson Dreams. Vigilante had noticed a new scent in the area, though he had not yet gone to seek out its owner to make an introduction.

"Do you think it is salvagable?" he asked as he handed her the fallen articles he had gathered for her. Though he was not practiced in working with wood, he thought it might be possible that he could repair the frame if they brought it back to his house. It was possible that he might be able to use his metal-working tools to repair the frame, as it seemed to be very important to her, on the surface. Vigilante was, however, more experienced in life than to believe that she was only upset because of the broken frame. "If you would like, I could try to fix it for you. I am Vigilante Haskel, of Cour des Miracles." Studying her for a moment, the Constable debated on whether or not he should press further to see what was wrong. It would not be the first time that he had done so, he decided, as he thought back to the time that he had found the young Dahlian, Colibri, suffering from self-inflicted posion. "Is that all that is upsetting you?" he asked gently, nonprobing, having decided it was worth asking her. It could not let her stay upset, could he?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread