Looking for special things inside of me
[html]
OOC: table code, image, and Filler © James; 382 words; Sorry this took so long *narrowly escaped eviction*

Why should he be upset about her not being his biological mother when he got older? She was the only mother that he knew. It wasn’t like she had stolen him. In fact she took him in where no one else had. How could he be upset for that. She was as real of a mother as he had ever had. Honestly, he was lucky to have someone as kind and caring as her. If she didn’t take him in then what would have happened to him? No doubt he wouldn’t be thriving as he was now. It would be a wonder if he would have even been alive. No doubt that he would never be able to make it on his own. What pup possibly could?

Little paws danced as his affections were returned. He was eager and excited for the praise he received. It had been hard for him to stay put, especially with there being so much to do and explore. It was a big world out there and so he did good to limit himself to staying around the den. He was just lucky that he had found something to entertain himself with until she had managed to make it back. To him that had taken a great amount of effort. Especially when a rabbit had teased him and wanted him to follow. Though he did wonder where that rabbit had went to.

“It’s really easy Mommy.” Words were spoken with a laugh. “You just do it like this.” And with that he took off running and jumped into the snow with his limbs sprawled out. “Now you try it.” The words were spoken after he had gotten back up and had shaken himself off. But that thought suddenly changed as he finally saw the box. The pup had quickly forgotten all about the snow in order to go explore the box instead. “What did you get Mommy? Can I see?” Not that the question mattered so much since he was already trying to climb up to see into the box. “Where did you go? Can I go next time? I want to help.” Words were piled on one after another. He was simply eager and curious. He wanted to continue to make his Mommy proud of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread