love, reign over me
[html]

Anu understood and knew so well what it was to live with distance between she and the one she loved. It was not easy, and Anu had lived in fear that she would never see Colibri again. It was what made her go to Dahlia that day, to find the monster's jaws mutilating the female that she cared for so much. How could she ever think of stopping Princess from joining Haven in the Miracles lands? it would be wrong, and Anu no longer felt any hesitation. It was right, and in her blue eyes there was nothing wrong in Princess' need to no longer live with them in Crimson Dreams. At times it was simply the moment to move on, a pack could be outgrown and Anu would not take offense to that. She was happy to have help provide Princess with a pleasant place to live, and she was happy to see that she was seeking a new home in order to make herself and and Haven happy.

When Si was brought into the conversation Anu nodded. "Yes." that as the female's name, and her sudden disappearance had pained her son. The vow was one that Anu wanted to believe, and she did believe in Princess' intentions. The world was not always easy, life never allowed for a strait and smooth path and they could not see beyond the next curve. Anu had not wished to hurt her family, or fall out of love with her past mate. It had simply happened. But she would not doubt the feelings that the two young loves held between them, and Anu smiled with the hope that they would always love each other. "You have my blessing Princess, and I am sure the pack will miss you. You should speak with Savina before leaving, she will be sad to see you go." The elder fey gave a soft smile, knowing that none of this must be easy.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread