And so my story begins...
I really apologize for not answering this sooner. Welcome back! (Oh, and I’ve always wanted to ask… did you get Kyuubi from Naruto? I <3 that show.)

[html]

Pilot did his daily border round, checking to make sure everything was still running smoothly as expected. Now that he found himself as Storm’s leader, he was trying to make sure he was doing things right. Thoughts of Dierdre still plagued his mind, but he tried to put them on a back burner. He couldn’t pre occupy himself with things he couldn’t change. At least, not at the moment.

The call was for Phoenix, but Pilot headed towards it with a slight grin. He knew that if the outside knew Phoenix’s name, then perhaps there was a chance that they had been here before. He could only hope that it was someone looking to join and not simply another pack wolf just searching for a chat with the beta.

When he did find the voice’s owner, he recognized the face. She had been gone for awhile, but Pilot recalled seeing her not too long ago. "Welcome back," he greeted her. "Phoenix isn’t able to leave his den; he’s recovering from sickness. Could I help you instead?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread