And so my story begins...
[html]

Sorry. College finals got in the way, Sad Gradded from class so now I am back.

* Character Name: Kyuubi
* Character Birthdate (including year): September 25, 2004
* Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
* Your e-mailConfusedugar85_4u@msn.com
* A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
* How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Exisitng member

<style="color:#768894">A howl sent out for the leader. Pheonix. That was if he was still the leader anyway. She never knew. All she knew was that the pack was still here. As she sat at the borders, since she had been gone for so long she would perhaps be considered an outsider now. Her ears lowered in the thought. She would hate that if that were the truth. Still, she had to have faith that she could be accepted into the pack once more. She would have to really prove herself if she wished to be back in the pack.

[/html]
I really apologize for not answering this sooner. Welcome back! (Oh, and I’ve always wanted to ask… did you get Kyuubi from Naruto? I <3 that show.)

[html]

Pilot did his daily border round, checking to make sure everything was still running smoothly as expected. Now that he found himself as Storm’s leader, he was trying to make sure he was doing things right. Thoughts of Dierdre still plagued his mind, but he tried to put them on a back burner. He couldn’t pre occupy himself with things he couldn’t change. At least, not at the moment.

The call was for Phoenix, but Pilot headed towards it with a slight grin. He knew that if the outside knew Phoenix’s name, then perhaps there was a chance that they had been here before. He could only hope that it was someone looking to join and not simply another pack wolf just searching for a chat with the beta.

When he did find the voice’s owner, he recognized the face. She had been gone for awhile, but Pilot recalled seeing her not too long ago. "Welcome back," he greeted her. "Phoenix isn’t able to leave his den; he’s recovering from sickness. Could I help you instead?"

[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#768894">She nodded as the male arrived before her. So Pheonix had a sickness. She frowned at the news. She hoped that he would get better soon. Bowing to the male once, she took her turn to speak.

I used to be in this pack long ago. I left for a while ... the reason I am not yet sure of ... and I have returned. I hope that I have not been rejected in the time I have been gone.

She bowed again as she smiled to the Alpha. Indeed she had been gone for a while. Whether to clear her head of her memories of her past, or just to get away for a while she was unsure of. But she was back. And this time, she would be staying.

[/html]
[html]

"Well, it’s good to have you back. There’s been a few changes around here since you’ve been gone. I’m sure you’ll come to realize that. Most importantly, while Phoenix is recovering I'm stepping up to lead Storm." Normally, he would have questioned her about her skills and perhaps why she had come here, but considering she had once been a fellow pack mate, he let those questions slide. He would see in the next few weeks just how well she would operate in Storm. If things were unsatisfactory, he could always talk to Phoenix about a plan of action.

"Welcome home. I hope you’ll be sticking with us longer this time", he added with a smile. It wasn’t meant to be a scolding, but more of an encouragement. Storm was really lacking in members and could use all of the new faces they could get.

[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#768894">She nodded as she listened to the male. So Pheonix had gotten sick. But how? And when? She noted that he said there was a few changes. She would have to keep an eye out then, and do her best to compensate for that. Not like it was too much trouble.

Understood. And yes. Now that I am back, I plan on staying until the day I die. And how did Pheonix get sick? With what? And when?

[/html]
Welcome back! We can continue this thread if you wish, otherwise you'll be titled shortly. [html]

Pilot was pleased to hear that Kyuubi planned on sticking around. It was refreshing knowing that a new, but familiar face would be in the ranks once again. With members coming and going, it was hard to really gauge just how many wolves there were in Storm at any given time. At the moment, it was only around ten. Not much, but enough to make the group feel almost like a family to Pilot.

"Phoenix suffered from pneumonia after he got into a small battle with a cougar. We’re sure he’s going to be fine, but it seems he’s having a little bit of a relapse of it. Should be cleared up pretty soon." Pilot informed Kyuubi with confidence in Naniko’s medicinal skills. One day he hoped that it would be he himself who would be administering the remedies to members.

Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#768894">She nodded as she listened to him. Poor wolf. Pneumonia was a bad illness to get. She had it once when she was a pup and she nearly died from it. It was good to hear that he would be recovering soon. She could not wait to see him again. She did miss him, plus all the other pack members she had met. That is good. It will be good to see him again when he gets better. Do you have some one treating him? she asked.

[/html]