Egg Hunting
[html]
WC: 404

The male was made of few words unlike Niro, but it delighted him to hear the words sure come out of the wolf’s mouth. He picked up the rope and tied it around like he’d seen in books his sister had, humans use to do this all the time and he’d found a book on rock climbing, it was so nice to have a sister that wasn’t picky about what she read. He didn’t often read books about rock climbing though. He had already found it with his sisters belongings, where she found it, well that was something he wouldn’t understand. But he knew that anything would help him out with a climb and he was sure it would help him in this case. The rope ran around his legs and waist before he tied it off. The rope rode up his fur uncomfortably, but he shrugged it off. And while he was tying he looked up to hear the introduction.

It’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Niro.

Niro said, smiling widely, letting the other wolf know he was glad to see him and not just for helping him out. He needed holding out a paw without a rope to shake Heath’s paw, and another hand with the rest of the coil. It was still long enough to reach the nest. He was sure it would go past it in fact. He wasn’t going to take a chance at missing this opportunity to get what he wanted.

I sure do wish they perched on trees.

He said looking down the long cliff. He could see the nest from where he was and the three unprotected eggs, but the mother would be back soon too, which made his mind whirr, if she found him stealing from her nest, all hell would break loose and he doubted he would live to tell the tale, and if he did, he’d have less limbs or eyes or something. He shuddered at the thought.

Well we better hurry we don’t want mommy bird to find us out here. Tell me when you are ready and I’ll start!

He said waiting for Heath to give him the ok, but not looking at the other wolf. He was rubbing his hands together looking at the spots on the cliff that would be good handholds and trying to see a pathway to the nest that would be rather fast.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread