Egg Hunting
[html]
OOC: it's a bit short but hopefully it'll do ^^;
WC 305

Niro padded through the sand towards the cliffs close to the sea, he could see his destination, the day before he’d climbed up to see it would be rather easy to get to the rocky spot he needed to, to shimmy down the rock wall, if only he could just climb up and that was that, he shouldered a long coil of rope, sighing at the nest that was over the crashing waves. He sighed, how on earth was he going to do this, he probably wasn’t going to do it alone, me may be brave, but he was no fool. Niro looked around the beach, doubting seriously he’d find anyone right now just because he was willing to ask anyone, maybe his sister would help him, but instead of heading to her, he sat down not sure how she would do with actually helping him climb down a wall and pulling him up again, or helping at least, he knew how to climb up but he needed someone to spot him while he was maneuvering the wall. He was not an experienced wall climber and one wrong step he’d be a goner, if he survived the fall he was sure that the waves wouldn’t be as merciful. It seemed almost impossible, but he’d have to do it soon, the eggs weren’t going to wait on him and if they hatched before he got to one of them, it wouldn’t be easy to train them as one who’d imprinted on him. He’d rather have the imprint if he could help it. He stared at the wall, it was taunting him. Telling him he’ll never make it, he’d needed wings to perch on the rocks of the cliff like the birds that lived there, he sighed and put his head in his hands. What to do…

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

thanks for starting Big Grin

Heath had made the pledge to go off and take the time to learn every inch of the miles that the pack claimed. Where he had settled was known well, almost perfectly. But there were still stretches of coast that he had not explored, his blinders shielding him from those not so important places. He was beginning to find that they were quite interesting. Traveling along the coast the half clothed male road the roan mare that had claimed him so long ago, her stead and familiar gait like his own. The awakening spring brought a wind from the ocean, the tide almost violent in its ride and fall against the cliffs. Honey colored eyes took it all in, storing it in his memory.

A figure was caught in his peripheral, traveling closer to the shattered rocks that lined the end of their world and the beginning of the sea. Lumiere slowed, her eyes catching him as well. The ocean's breeze and heavy salted air had masked the other's scent until now and Heath found no threat in his presence. He seemed extremely interested in the cliff, the pale colored head looking down off its edge. Would he jump? Heath turned the mare to the wolf's direction and stopped only when he was too close to bring the horse. The crashing waves below could easily spook her, and the wolf left her to drift along as she pleased. He never worried that she would be lost to him. The coy-wolf approached the unknown pack member who sat beside the rocks.
Hey, you alright? Heath's french accented voice called. Had he hoped to jump? The thought was morbid, but easy to come up with at the seemingly depressed creatures posture. The black armed male was not the best to talk another off a ledge, but he would certainly make an attempt if that was his intention.

300+

[/html]
[html]
WC: 321

Niro jumped at the voice and stood in a defensive posture, the rope that he had coiled around his arm was now on the ground, and his heart pounded so hard on his chest he didn’t know what to think. He saw who it was and could smell the pack on him, and calmed himself when he saw there was no clear intention of harming Niro. He sighed with relief, he was tired of fighting and having over a month of not doing it, he wouldn’t have to fight now either. He’d live another day without having to fight, and that made him feel all the better.

No no I’m fine, I’m just figuring out a way to climb down.

He said pointing to the cliff. That probably seemed rather odd for another wolf to hear especially if he didn’t know what Niro was going to do, and only his sister usually knew his intentions without him telling her. She read him like a book when she wasn’t in one of her states where she thought she actually was actually INSIDE a book. He stood there for a few seconds and decided to tell the wolf.

See, I found a nest of golden eagles over here, they have three eggs, I learned from some books my sister gave me that mostly only one or two babies survive, I’m thinking of getting me one of those eggs and raising a chick,

He wasn’t sure how much sense that made to the newcomer, especially one that didn’t know Niro. He was willing to explain everything if he was asked, although he was sure he gave more information to the other wolf that he really didn’t want to hear. Niro smiled having a great thought.

Hey you wouldn’t mind helping me would you? I need a spotter, someone to make sure I don’t fall,

He asked looking at the other wolf with hopeful eyes.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

this should be fun ^^

Heath had not wished to startle his pack mate, though he certainly had. The wolf hybrid slowed his approach and stopped in his tracks when the other male turned with a warning in his gaze and stance. Heath knew that look, and didn't judge it. He had felt those feelings, known the weariness even though he was in his own homelands. But it did not take him long to relax, which was a good sign for Heath. He was far from a threat to another pack mate, and his curiosity was peaked and the interest made for a friendship to likely blossom between the two.

The male took a few more step towards the cliff, looking at the male in the corner of his eye as he spoke to explain what it was that he was trying to do. Noticing the rope, and a lack of something to tie it to Heath figured that he would really need someone to help him. Down there? He asked slightly rhetorical. It was far to the sea, and he couldn't think of a wingless beast that would ever survive such a fall. But when all was explained Heath understood what he was really trying to do. The coy-wolf liked the idea, liked it a lot actually. And the other seemed to be set on doing it, whether or not he had the spotter he needed.

Shrugging slightly Heath wore a small grin as he agreed, Sure. What was there to loose? If the other male couldn't reach it then he would just climb on back up with a little help form Heath. Nothing to it, right? Heath nodded to the rope, Maybe that should go around your waist? Then the male remembered something fairly important, Oh, I'm Heath. By the way. His black hand was extended in introduction.

[/html]

300+
[html]
WC: 404

The male was made of few words unlike Niro, but it delighted him to hear the words sure come out of the wolf’s mouth. He picked up the rope and tied it around like he’d seen in books his sister had, humans use to do this all the time and he’d found a book on rock climbing, it was so nice to have a sister that wasn’t picky about what she read. He didn’t often read books about rock climbing though. He had already found it with his sisters belongings, where she found it, well that was something he wouldn’t understand. But he knew that anything would help him out with a climb and he was sure it would help him in this case. The rope ran around his legs and waist before he tied it off. The rope rode up his fur uncomfortably, but he shrugged it off. And while he was tying he looked up to hear the introduction.

It’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Niro.

Niro said, smiling widely, letting the other wolf know he was glad to see him and not just for helping him out. He needed holding out a paw without a rope to shake Heath’s paw, and another hand with the rest of the coil. It was still long enough to reach the nest. He was sure it would go past it in fact. He wasn’t going to take a chance at missing this opportunity to get what he wanted.

I sure do wish they perched on trees.

He said looking down the long cliff. He could see the nest from where he was and the three unprotected eggs, but the mother would be back soon too, which made his mind whirr, if she found him stealing from her nest, all hell would break loose and he doubted he would live to tell the tale, and if he did, he’d have less limbs or eyes or something. He shuddered at the thought.

Well we better hurry we don’t want mommy bird to find us out here. Tell me when you are ready and I’ll start!

He said waiting for Heath to give him the ok, but not looking at the other wolf. He was rubbing his hands together looking at the spots on the cliff that would be good handholds and trying to see a pathway to the nest that would be rather fast.

[html]

Gold eyes watched as the male tied the rope around his middle. They glanced down at the cliff once more, and he was suddenly grateful that he was not the one to be traveling down it's face. It was steep, and looked a bit slick from the ocean's spray. His gaze fell back to the pale hued wolf as he spoke. He must want that egg badly. Heath nodded,
That would make it a bit easier, for sure. He agreed, smiling at the comment. It would be quite a thing if they weren't both knocked over the side, and if Niro could get down to the egg. It of course would be another thing to raise a little hatching as Heath figured the male wished to do.

There was not much time to think twice, and Heath took the rope in his hands and found a rock to prop himself against as the other spoke. His hand held the rope tightly, anticipating the weight the would be soon placed against it.
Alright, yell for more slack. He told the wolf, his face looking a bit nervous at the prospect of going over the edge. The male tensed, waiting for the moment where he would need to haul the other male back up.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 189 I a sure my posts are going to be short lol I’ll try better next time Tongue

at Heath’s words he took a few breaths before climbing over the ledge and down, the rocks were slippery and damp but so far manageable. He hoped it would be like that the whole way down. He climbed down as slow as he could. it wouldn’t do to hurt himself at the beginning he’d have just done everything for nothing if he did. The descent was slow but also exhilarating, he couldn’t see where his hind paws were going but they were small enough to latch on to most of the cliff’s rocks. He kept reminding himself he’ll only have to do this once. If he misses this time the mother would move the next and hide from him. He’d have to start all over again… next year. The slack was stretching thin as he moved down and he looked to see where he was compared to the nest only a little further.

More slack!

Hee called up and stopped to wait. Poor Heath, he didn’t know Niro one bit and he was helping him do something so dangerous. He hoped it wouldn’t damper his friendship with him.

[html]

short as well, i dont mind :]

Over the side he went, and Heath watched with a growing nervousness. He wondered what another might think if they stumbled upon them, well him holding a large rope to no where. Heath focused on the task at hand and held steady as the tugging and moving ensued on the other end. It felt like forever before Niro called from the cliff face and asked for more rope. Heath hesitated for a moment and then called back, "Alright!" Slowly and carefully Heath gave a few hand worth of rope to the pale wolf, praying that he did not suddenly slip at this moment. He could only imagine where the other male was on the cliff, how far up or down and of course..."Are you close?" Heath asked tentatively. It would be a shame to break the climbing wolf's concentration, but Heath was too curious to go without asking any longer.

<style type="text/css">
.Heathgray b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Heathgrayooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f3d3d; text-align:right;}
.Heathgray p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Heathgray {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 25copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #301402; padding: 189px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f3d3d; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

WC: 526

He continued downward again, and his confidence boosting a little he moved slightly faster. This was actually pretty fun. He wondered how it would be like to go up a mountain, he’d imagined it would take a lot more time than this did. He was more than halfway to the nest when Heath’s question rang in his ears. He stopped to answer him,

Getting there, about halfway, it won’t be long now!

He panted, it was a lot of hard work doing this, he was sure that muscles he hadn’t used in a while would be screaming by the time he got done with this. But he was here in the now and he was already halfway there, which excited him dearly, he moved his foot down and down and down. Just as he put his hind paw on his next foothold, he suddenly dipped, the hold wasn’t strong enough to bear any of his weight and it slipped off the cliff wall and he fell half a foot before he got his grip. His heart was racing and he was breathing hard, and now he was clinging for dear life to the wall. He wanted to make sure he had his bearings before he started to descend again, he looked down to see where the nest was and it was right nest to his foot, he let out a loud whoop of excitement he could smell victory now!

I’m almost there! Only a few more feet should do it, and I’ll head back up!

He cried up to Heath, then they would have a victory meal, he’d scrounge up something for his new friend, for all the help he gave him, he just hoped slipping up the slope wasn’t going to happen, if he slipped and fell this time he wouldn’t has as much slack, but that was beside the point now, he took a few more breaths and then headed back down and found himself face to face with a nest full of twigs feathers and a few other assortments. There in the nest were not three but FOUR eggs, wow, that was amazing, he’d definitely remember this day now, it was rare for a golden eagle to have more than two, and four was amazing, he’d definitely have to ensure the life of one of these poor babies, but which one. He looked at all the light grey speckled eggs, and decided to pick up the closest one. Taking a hand off of the side of the ledge he took one of the eggs ever so careful as to not touch any of the others and found the pouch he’d made just for this egg and snuggled it inside, and looked up, wow he’d gone a long way down.

I got it, I’m ready to go up!

He said and started ascending the cliff, it wasn’t as hard as it was going down blind, in fact it was almost as easy as going up when he’d first started the bird cage. Except it was slippery. Please don’t let me slip! He thought to himself as he moved up little by little.

[/html]
[html]

new tables, YAY! Big Grin

Heath held steady, feeling a strain on his arms. Still, he knew that he did not hold the entirety of the other male's weight. Heath could only imagine what courage it would take to climb down the face of the cliff, and in search of something that he didn't completely understand. Having an eagle was not the same as taming a horse, but Heath could maybe place the two at the same level. It would take him quite some time to train a bird, if he could keep it alive. Heath wondered what sort of book the other would need, the tools and the food. A horse was kept alive by its own accord mostly, supplements of hay when he had it were given. But Heath knew nothing of these winged creatures and hoped that Niro knew far, far more.

Large ears listened, nodding to himself and only imaging where he was on the other side of the rock. Heath remained back, keeping the rope snug and not wanting to be pulled down as he attempted to peak over the edge. "Okay." He spoke to show that he was indeed listening, and only getting a bit antsy about where he was in the process. Heath gave more rope as it grew tight, only a bit at a time. There was silence, and Heath felt as if so much time passed it was like he was all alone. What the other was doing was unknown and yet Heath remained still until there was a shout.

Heath perked, awakening from his small daze and answering the call. "Okay, pulling you up!" Slowly, never tugging and just drawing up enough to keep the rope tight Heath pulled.

<style type="text/css">
.heathorange b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffd7ae; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathorangeooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; text-align:right;}
.heathorange p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathorange {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#d59752; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orange.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31446c; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

WC: 347

The slight tug he felt as heath pulled the rope up was an incentive to get up faster, although he still took his time, he didn’t want to fall now that he’d gotten his egg, but ascending felt so much better than climbing down, but he still had to find the right foot holes and the driest rocks he could put his paws on, but the tug made it seem like it went much faster than the descent. Well it didn’t matter now! He had it! He had an eagle egg, something he couldn’t accomplish back in Florida, he was cheering himself on, he moved up over the ledge and back on solid ground, a wide stupid grin on his face.

I can’t believe I just did that!

Niro whooped, as he looked down just to see his own accomplishment. He was panting slightly, it was hard work climbing like that. He patted the spot where the egg was, it was well worth the risk in his opinion. He was just glad it was over with, he wasn’t normally like his sister where he would willingly put himself and others into danger, but it all worked out, and most definitely without a hitch. Now came the harder part, keeping the egg warm and nurturing the chick when it hatched.

This is the best day of my life! It’s all thanks to you!

He turned to Heath, of course he didn’t forget about his new friend, he wasn’t normally as outgoing as this, he was usually shy, maybe the whole thought of the ordeal brought it out of him.

I’m so hunting the biggest fattest thing I can find for you when we get back!

Niro said happily, he pulled out the grey speckled egg and held it gingerly in his paws. This tiny thing would become almost half his size in a few years, and his wingspan… it would be bigger than him. It was one of the largest eagles he’d read about and he couldn’t believe there were some nesting right here! It was amazing!!

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait

His arms were growing tried, a burn setting deeply in their muscles. It was a pain that he could easily ignore, and the male continued to pull. If he lost his packmate now, or at all, Heath was still unsure what he would do. His hands held tighter at the thought, determination set thickly on his face. Then, as his gold eyes were set on the edge of the cliff, he saw the pale hand and then the face of the wolf reach over the rock. His heart slowed its rushing pace and he took a deep sigh of relief.

Niro celebrated his victory, and Heath could not help but smile. A small laugh came from his throat as Niro spoke to him, a big fat dinner? "I'll hold you to that." Heath said jokingly. He was happy to help, but there was something that he wanted ask. Though for a moment he wished to just take a deep breath and let the adrenaline that had seeped into his system fade away. He breathed heavily, though with each that he took it slowed and calmed. Niro drew the egg from the pouch, and Heath's honey eyes watched as he held it. It was huge.

"There's a baby bird in that?" Heath questioned with some disbelieve in his voice. "What are you going to do with it anyways?" He wondered.

<style type="text/css">
.heathorangeooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; text-align:right;}
.heathorange {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#d59752; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orange.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31446c; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 366

Heath was reguarding the egg of a golden eagle to be quite big, well it was but nothing to the size of an ostrich egg, which Niro had seen one, the captain on the ship had one for a souvenir, that thing was BIG

Yep there’s a baby chick in here, and if you ever see an ostrich, their eggs are twice as big as this.

He held the egg up for heath to see and compare something much bigger in his minds eye. He still had his stupid grin on his face, when he looked up to see Heath staring at the egg. Niro was holding. He was overjoyed to see the curiosity on the other wolf’s face. He slipped the egg back into his sling, he tightened the sling against his body so that the egg would be snug. It felt like it was meant to be there. He then looked up at Heath,

It’s the only way a male can be a mom!

he said, a great grin splitting the wolf’s face, he couldn’t help but say that, he never joked around with anyone other than his sister who knew him better than anyone. he shook his head.

I’m going to raise it, but not cause I wanna be a mom. I’m learning how to be a falconer, with a hawk eagle falcon they can be trained to hunt for smaller prey, and also be taught how to find much larger prey without the prey noticing.

He said and in his mind’s eye he imagined himself giving an order to a large bird and watching as it circled overhead. That would be his proudest moment, he thought before returning to earth. He blinked and patted the egg.

This one will be special though, she’ll be taught better because I got her as an egg, the hard part though, is catching already grown hawks and such and teaching them.

He felt chills go up his spine, he was so excited, his life was pulling in together finally, it was something he could never work towards back where he use to live. Again he found himself quietly thanking his sister in his head.

[html]

It was the biggest egg Heath had ever seen. He was used to the eggs of a robin, or perhaps a goose. They were all much smaller and Heath had never really cared to look at eggs before. Birds were never something that peaked his interest, until now of course. His eyes followed the movement of the egg as Niro held it. He spoke of another bird, one Heath had never heard of before. "I haven't see one of those." His accented voice spoke with a smile. Though, for a reason unknown to him Heath wanted to see it.

his preciosity made him still and quiet, eager to know what it was that the male would be doing with the egg. An omelet wasn't on the menu, it seemed. But instead the wolf intended on training the hatching, a feat that Heath was not sure was possible. Still, he didn't doubt that Niro could do it. It was quiet an amazing thing, just as if was training a horse to allow a predictor such as himself to ride it. Heath would never question the bond he had between him and his horses. "Wow." Heath said with a bit of astonishment in his tone. "I didn't know that you could do that, not with a bird." He commented, still trying to imagine what it would be like. Hawks and eagles were something that he had only ever look upon from the ground as they soared over it.

"I train horses, so I don't find it far fetched." Heath explained.

<style type="text/css">
.heathorange {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#d59752; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orange.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31446c; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 252

he was beaming with pride as Heath stared at awe at the egg. He seemed very interested in it. Well maybe he could help him with some other stuff. He would deal with that when the time came, if he had help that would be great though. If not, he would be happy to do it himself.

I have not seen one either, only pictures, they are long necked birds. Hard to explain but they are bigger than us.

He said trying to figure out how to explain an ostrich but really could only say that much and shrug it off. Heath’s surprised look made Niro raise an eyebrow, he wasn’t sure why Heath was surprised, he knew that anything could be trained and tamed it was possible with just about anything. Heath even said he trained horses, which was pretty hard as wolves were a horse’s natural enemy, so he admired that kind of patience and determination. Niro was training a bird of prey something wolves didn’t really eat or kill.

Not farfetched at all, just a tad different than a horse but quite possible, I even have a bok on it back in my room.

He said, he looked over at the horse that Heath was riding and looked at it with awe. Wow it was beautiful up close. It also looked very intimidating, but he didn’t go any closer. Maybe someday he would like to have one of his own but he was too busy right now.

[html]

As Niro described the African bird he tried to follow, but without a picture the thing looked much like an over sized Canadian goose. Huge, in fact as the other male said that they were larger then them, so the size of a horse? The male thought, a hand reaching to scratch his head and finger through his raggedly chopped mane. It was all very interesting, and he had yet to truly know any other companion other then a horse. Lumière had not ventured far, lingering to watch Heath with curiosity. She was a protective beast, and though the two were not the largest of their kind both held a defensive ferocity that could not be matched by many. Though it was obvious that she found no threat in the bright eyes pale wolf that was not Heath’s newest acquaintance.

”I found the library in the city quiet helpful.” Heath admitted as Niro spoke of the book that he had. He had many books on ranch life and horse training, or course he found that much of it was trial and error but the instructions had given him a solid starting ground. ”Do you live in the hotel” he asked, wondering if that was where his room was. Heath had only just recently explored the large building.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: If you wanna wrap it up we can Big Grin

WC: 256

His ears perked up at the mention of the library, he wasn’t a big reader but he knew how he could surprise his sister. Not to mention it would help him if it had any kind of resources for training birds. But his mind mostly went to Orin when the library was mentioned.

You’ll have to show me where the library is, my sister would absolutely love the books, although it’s not best to show her… rather let her find it herself, she’ll lock herself in there for the rest of her life.

He was serious too. She would do that if she ever knew about the library. He was sure that Heath would take that as a joke. As long as he didn’t actually show her in compassion for her absolute love for books, that he didn’t believe Niro. At the next question he smiled and nodded.

Yes I have set up residence there, I might find my own place to live, but I find it comforting near other’s at the moment.

Mostly because I don’t want it to be a dream. He thought to himself, just about every morning since arriving he had to remind himself that he didn’t have to go right into defensive mode, he could actually have a life! He could do things. He’d remind himself of the sea and how much it sickened him, and that he was not going to go on another boat again. He shuddered at that thought. He was here now and he had an egg!

[html]

Sure, we could fade-to-black here, assume that they walked back towards the hotel? ^^

Heath was surprised that the male had a sister here, a traveling pair he assumed. His own siblings were long gone, the three had traveled to find their father and then they did Heath was the only one to stick around. of course it was all the other aspects of his life that kept him here. His mate, friends, the horses. His father was an eerie shadow that still lingered but did not hold him here nor pushed him away. He was instantly happy for the male, glad that he and his sister had stayed together. "Its quiet a place. If she likes books that much, we would certainly need to pack her a lunch." Heath spoke with a chuckle. He would be happy to take Niro there, always looking for more books on all that he did at the stables. He had not been one for reading as a youth but now he found it extremely helpful.

The coy-wolf turned, leading the roan hued mare walking beside the wolf. He nodded, knowing the feeling very well though in the opposite way. Heath had needed his space when first moving here, but then gravitated towards Ruri and the pull could not be denied. Still he had lived in the loft above the stables for some time before moving in with his now mate. "There are plenty of cabins along the beach, once you feel like living alone." Heath gave the little bit of advice with a small smile.

<style type="text/css">
.heathorange {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#d59752; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orange.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31446c; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]