love, reign over me
[html]

One could only go so long before the weight of their deeds gathered on their shoulders. It could be immoral things that plagued a conscious, but it could also be something that was good. Those nice deeds did not just float away, there were left with everyone and of course they were only mortal creatures. And even the kindest of mortal creatures felt the same needs that they worked so hard to fulfill in others. It came down to filling them, however big or small they might be. Anu did not think less of Princess now that she knew she would leave the Crimson Dreams lands, for it was not on a whim or a wanton desire. The Dreamer knew far better then that. This choice was heavy on the other female, as moving as it was life changing. She could be satisfied knowing that the younger woman had thought a long time about this, so much so that she had been advised in the choice as well. That alone meant a lot to the adoptive mother, and she felt a small warmth of pride in her chest for her son who (in her eyes) had fallen in love with Princess.

"I'm sure you will like Cour des Miracles. I have not met their leader, but maybe I will make the trip soon." Anu had been in the area, but as the Lt General she should make the workings of the other pack her business. Knowing Haven was save and happy would normally be enough for her, but she should take a visit for the pack. Maybe once things between Inferni and Dahlia settled a bit. "Since the onset of winter." Anu answered, thinking of the fragile female with a smile. It had been some time, and Anu knew she had settled into the Dreaming ranks finally. Colibri's shy nature kept her quiet and uneasy at times. "I didn't know you two lived in Dahlia at the same time." Anu responded. When the question came to her, Anu simply asked it. "How long did you live there?"

<style type="text/css">
.Anufield b {font-weight:bold; color:#62594c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anufieldooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93694d; text-align:center;}
.Anufield p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Anufield {margin:0 auto; width:367px; background-color:#fdf3d8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ufield.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #62594c; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:9pt; color:#93694d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread