Egg Hunting
[html]
WC: 366

Heath was reguarding the egg of a golden eagle to be quite big, well it was but nothing to the size of an ostrich egg, which Niro had seen one, the captain on the ship had one for a souvenir, that thing was BIG

Yep there’s a baby chick in here, and if you ever see an ostrich, their eggs are twice as big as this.

He held the egg up for heath to see and compare something much bigger in his minds eye. He still had his stupid grin on his face, when he looked up to see Heath staring at the egg. Niro was holding. He was overjoyed to see the curiosity on the other wolf’s face. He slipped the egg back into his sling, he tightened the sling against his body so that the egg would be snug. It felt like it was meant to be there. He then looked up at Heath,

It’s the only way a male can be a mom!

he said, a great grin splitting the wolf’s face, he couldn’t help but say that, he never joked around with anyone other than his sister who knew him better than anyone. he shook his head.

I’m going to raise it, but not cause I wanna be a mom. I’m learning how to be a falconer, with a hawk eagle falcon they can be trained to hunt for smaller prey, and also be taught how to find much larger prey without the prey noticing.

He said and in his mind’s eye he imagined himself giving an order to a large bird and watching as it circled overhead. That would be his proudest moment, he thought before returning to earth. He blinked and patted the egg.

This one will be special though, she’ll be taught better because I got her as an egg, the hard part though, is catching already grown hawks and such and teaching them.

He felt chills go up his spine, he was so excited, his life was pulling in together finally, it was something he could never work towards back where he use to live. Again he found himself quietly thanking his sister in his head.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread