Egg Hunting
[html]

It was the biggest egg Heath had ever seen. He was used to the eggs of a robin, or perhaps a goose. They were all much smaller and Heath had never really cared to look at eggs before. Birds were never something that peaked his interest, until now of course. His eyes followed the movement of the egg as Niro held it. He spoke of another bird, one Heath had never heard of before. "I haven't see one of those." His accented voice spoke with a smile. Though, for a reason unknown to him Heath wanted to see it.

his preciosity made him still and quiet, eager to know what it was that the male would be doing with the egg. An omelet wasn't on the menu, it seemed. But instead the wolf intended on training the hatching, a feat that Heath was not sure was possible. Still, he didn't doubt that Niro could do it. It was quiet an amazing thing, just as if was training a horse to allow a predictor such as himself to ride it. Heath would never question the bond he had between him and his horses. "Wow." Heath said with a bit of astonishment in his tone. "I didn't know that you could do that, not with a bird." He commented, still trying to imagine what it would be like. Hawks and eagles were something that he had only ever look upon from the ground as they soared over it.

"I train horses, so I don't find it far fetched." Heath explained.

<style type="text/css">
.heathorange b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffd7ae; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathorangeooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; text-align:right;}
.heathorange p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathorange {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#d59752; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orange.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31446c; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31446c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread