Lower Then Deep
[html]

<3

Immediately Mati began to think of what she could gather or create for the male in gratitude. He might refuse at first, even say that he didn’t deserve the praise. But he did. Mati was certain of that. He had helped her so very much, just by putting the pieces together, knitting them back into a whole form with a few nails. It was almost magical and a simple thank you was not going to cut it. She needed to give him something, and she just needed to think it over a bit to find the very best gift.

Mati was beginning to believe that no two relationships were the same. No two individuals were the same in every way, not two lives, so why would two loves ever be identical? Even her own relationships would not be the same. They were always changing anyways, had she thought when she was young that she would be so estranged from her mother or that she would hardly know her sister? Yes, there could be similarities, the fluttering that Ares gave was the same as when Cambi had first touched her hand and arm. But now, everything was different and Mati needed to find a way to understand why.

It was hard to divulge all of the details, and the fact that she had told him that it was another female had made her uncomfortable at first. Now it was okay, since he had only responded with understanding. Still, the younger fey could not speak of the embrace. She was not ashamed or uncomfortable thinking about the act itself, surprisingly so. But each time she did the fondness of the memory was over shadowed by the guilt and the sorrow that came from the vision of Cambria’s face as she left Mati’s room. “That’s something I’ve wondered about a lot. It can’t be easy for her. But then I wonder if it is, if she just knew and had no troubles at all and now I’ve made her feel like a fool.” Mati paused, knowing what needed to happen next and knowing that she would have never come to this place unless he had helped her get there. “I need to see her, I have to just ask. And know.” The time for questions had ended, the time for answer had begun. It was time to just let it happen.

<style type="text/css">
.matipetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#f594a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matipetalsooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592a8; text-align:left;}
.matipetals p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matipetals {margin:0 auto; width:344px; background-color:#ece6e6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... petals.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b85a8; padding: 100px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b85a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread