A new start is a whole new adventure
It was the whinny of a horse that cause Faolan to turn so suddenly. He saw the dressed female, a sword at her hip and the mare. He saw the small wave in greeting and followed up with his own. With a smile he leveled out his posture. Morning...Um.. Great, he was speechless. This would be his first time asking to become part of her pack. If he could blush, he would be. His ears went back in an embarassed manner and his eyes moved to a downcast as he tried to think. Her speech was strange to him and her accent again was off to his ears. He shook his head a little and looked back up at her with a new somewhat confient. I wish to.... He started laughing as he raised a paw to the back of his head and scratched his ragged mane. Forgive me for pausing so much. It's just..well I've been travelling for about eleven months now and I'm been seeking out a pack, and I was kinda hoping if I could be of any use possibly? He said in a very charmingly manner as he let his paw fall back to his side.

He was in a bit of pain standing up there but he ignored it as he stood before her. Maybe should would think he banished from his pack because of his scars, or just attacked. He was hoping the other. Besides, he didn't want to open old wounds to a new face. Then again, he knew he would have to prove his worth. Who would take up someone that can't do anything? No one smart that's for sure. She and her mare were smarter than that; that much he knew. His eyes watched her, their piercing green taking in everything. Seeing another female brought back memories. Good and bad. He hoped he could be an asset.

Messages In This Thread