What great days these are
[html]

So apparently, I had tricked myself into believing that I had replied to this over two weeks ago. I actually remember sitting down and replying, but now that I think about it, I probably made that up in my head. D: 300+ words.

The Constable was pleased to meet Niro, and he found the boy's exuberance very amusing. He had never had the youth that Niro seemed to have had, and he had lost any boyish wonder before he had even been old enough to shift. Vigilante had never had a real childhood, and though his life had been filled with things that some would classify as "interesting," it had simply been his life. Now that he was here and working to rebuild it, having come so far in doing so already, he found himself amused by the antics of others. He liked seeing the happiness of the members of the pack and though he knew some members had come from hard pasts, the dog mutt liked knowing that they had found happiness here. He was glad it was so for Niro and his sister, as it made him feel like the leadership was doing something right.

As Ayita and Niro made conversation, Vigilante was happy to remain quiet, as it was more to his nature. He had never been the outspoken or extroverted type, and this was something that still remained with him every day. It was good that his mate undrstood that he was not one to make meaningless conversation, and that she knew that he did not often have much to say. Vigilante loved talking to her, though, so he often made it a point to talk about something, even if it was nothing major. When it came to talking with members of the pack, he did try to make and match the conversation, but when it was not left up to him, he was just as happy. He was able to listen to conversations and interject when spoken to, or when he felt like it was necessary to add something, but he did not feel needed in order to keep the conversation alive and flowing. He was a polite man, but one of few words, it seemed.

<style>
.vigi-letgo1 b {color:#FAFEDB; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-letgo1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-letgo1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#322F21; letter-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; background-color:#887A5A; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread