A new start is a whole new adventure
ah xD well he'll be a good warrior Big Grin..god and sorry for the shortness...:/

-----------------------------------

Faolan was enjoying himself as his paws continued to stroke and twirl his fingers in Rachel's mane. He was zoning in and out as the wind blew in his face. He looked over at Ember and sighed. Yeah. In fact I was due to go on it before I left my old pack but...well complications arose so I never got to do it. He said in a slight hurt way. He always wondered what his spiritual guide would be. His mother's was a panther and his father had the stag. He looked forward again hearing that Ember indeed have a son. His ears perked forward. A son? Lotus..Like the flower. Though the way you describe him he seems to be active little guy. He chuckled and leaned down, nuzzling the mare's neck. He felt at home already. You know..I would like to join you in the warrior rank...if it's ok with your pack leader. I'd love to be of help. He smiled.

His new life would be interesting, and worth living. No longer would he have to worry about his next meal, or if he was going to live to the end of the week. Having a pack gave him a sense of family. Only problem was that was he ready mentally to let them know what happened or possibly get passed the night of terrors. But it was only the beginning, and things so far, were looking way up.

Messages In This Thread