The Reflected Face (open)
[html]

ooc: hi hi Smile

It was getting quite tiresome. One moment, Xeris would be spending time with her children as usual, and the next, one was missing. The white female had decided that today she was going to find out just where little Delwyn went on his explorations. She had left his siblings at home for now, not wanting them to find or be a distraction. Thankfully, it didn't take Xeris long to discover where her mischievous pup had wandered off to; he had stayed relatively close to the lakes near the cabin. A sudden jolt of worry ran through her body as she spotted a stranger with her son, but could smell the scent of the Valley faintly and knew that this must be a new pack member.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?" she asked her son with a bit of a smile on her face. The ivory-furred wolfess, in her four-legged form, leaned over to nuzzle against her son's head playfully. Xeris now turned her bright gold eyes to the unfamiliar black canine and smiled warmly. "Hello there, I believe this is the first time I've seen you here." She gestured with her snout briefly toward Delwyn. "I see you've met my naughty little son. My name is Xeris. It's always nice to see a new face."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread