If you lay your weapon down
[html]

Sorry been fighting with my muse for Pontiac.

Tan fingers gripped the book by its binding as the tan and ivory female planed to take a day trip to just get away and then just enjoy the day and learn something new about the herbs of the lands. The Tutela sister was a very knowable healer, but she was away taking a much needed vacation. She had been keeping an eye on the pups the best she could, but she was starting to wonder if she would ever be able to take care of a litter of her own. They were fairly good kids, but she noticed that one of them had a touch of darkness in his heart; all she knew to do was offer him more love. But ultimately she knew she had failed with him.

Running a hand over her hat she found her-self with in steps away from a black she wolf, her scent was of that of alley pack, the female knew that there was not anything to worry about eve though she had weapons with her. ”Uh…Hi…I’m Pontiac. Uh…can I help you anything?” The weapons made her uneasy, the war was over and the female pack never posed any sort of threat to the Valley, never the less weapons made her very un-easy.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
----------------
Now playing: Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Redone Remix F. Kardinal Offishall)
via FoxyTunes

Messages In This Thread