If you lay your weapon down
[html]

She had been very glad that Dawali had been there to care for Geneva. Ember had little to no knowledge about the art of healing, just whatever she had picked up during the times that Naniko had healed her, and if Dawali hadn't been there then she didn't know what she would have done. She felt a lot better since she had admitted the fact that she was still in love with the Kalona. Her spirit animal, Utriu, had returned to her. The orca floated in the air above her head as she walked.

Ember reached the border of the Valley pack and stopped there, unsure if she should come in or not. It was a little bit of a cooler day outside, and she was wearing her cloak. Her weapons were still visible, though; she hadn't buttoned the cloak up, and the edges of it flapped to and fro in the wind. If she couldn't get a hold of Jefferson so that she could see Geneva, perhaps she would meet someone who could take her to see Naniko. She was interested in learning a bit more about healing, if the woman would teach her.

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Sorry been fighting with my muse for Pontiac.

Tan fingers gripped the book by its binding as the tan and ivory female planed to take a day trip to just get away and then just enjoy the day and learn something new about the herbs of the lands. The Tutela sister was a very knowable healer, but she was away taking a much needed vacation. She had been keeping an eye on the pups the best she could, but she was starting to wonder if she would ever be able to take care of a litter of her own. They were fairly good kids, but she noticed that one of them had a touch of darkness in his heart; all she knew to do was offer him more love. But ultimately she knew she had failed with him.

Running a hand over her hat she found her-self with in steps away from a black she wolf, her scent was of that of alley pack, the female knew that there was not anything to worry about eve though she had weapons with her. ”Uh…Hi…I’m Pontiac. Uh…can I help you anything?” The weapons made her uneasy, the war was over and the female pack never posed any sort of threat to the Valley, never the less weapons made her very un-easy.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
----------------
Now playing: Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Redone Remix F. Kardinal Offishall)
via FoxyTunes
[html]

<3333 I've been studying it up for finals next week <33 And Naniko is still there in the lands, just as an NPC. She'd still be caring for her pups and doing normal pack things. It's just that I gave you and Gwen permission to NPC the pups if you wanted to have your characters interact with them :3

The whale provided her with a bit of entertainment as she waited, doing back-flips and belly flops in the air to amuse her. One bright blue eye looked at her mischievously as he drifted amongst the trees, keeping watch for any who approached. When a wolf did come into his view, Utriu came down toward Ember to let her know. The AniWayan in turn stood up, facing inside the borders. Her arms lay at her sides in a passive manner.

"Hi there, Pontiac. Don't think I've met ya before. I'm Ember Phoenix, one of the leaders from AniWaya. I hope it's not too much to ask, but I was wonderin' if there might be a wolf named Naniko still livin' here? She's my adopted sister, a healer" Ember wasn't injured herself, just wanting to learn from the white wolfess. It had been a while since anyone had hurt the dark Danua Ihesdi, not since she had started working with her sword.

<style type="text/css">
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
OOC: Assuming she’s still just “around”
The tan female watched her; the Valley beast was always falling on the jumpy side of a personality. She could not help but to look at the female with interest, she was not afraid to show her marks upon her body, and the marks looked like they had been done in such a way that it was meant to be artful and nice to look at. Finding herself staring she flicked a hand up to her hat pushing it down. She hoped that she had caught her-self before this Ember chick that was asking for her sister picked up on it, oh goodness she hoped her jaw wasn’t hanging down or anything rude or like that.
With a small soft smile the female pushed her hat up just a small bit.”Oh! She is around. I think her kids are keeping her busy, that or her studies. Is there is something that you need? I’m staying with her helping her with the kiddo’s.” She reserved the family connections, she felt foolish that she slightly questioned the female that was sporting weapons.
[html]

"I was just hoping...to talk to her about healing. I thought it'd be a good thing to learn about. And my tribe is supposed to be aligned with this pack, so I had wondered why she hadn't come by to see me. thought I'd come ta see her instead." Ember was aware that she had somewhat of an outlandish look to her, but she figured that as long as she had a good smile on her face, the other would perceive her as being friendly.

"What do you do here in Phoenix Valley? I did hear that she had some kids..they doin' ok?" She was interested in learning more about Naniko's children...she even hoped to meet them sometime soon. Ember smiled again. "In my tribe I'm a warrior."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
Pontiac shuffled around on her feet. As she listened to what the black babe had to say. Her hand reached up and took her hat off her head and rolled the brim in her hand over and over as the other female chatted away, she was so casual with the way she was talking. Pontiac was a tad bit jealousy that she had not a bit of shakiness in her voice. ”Well…I’ve been studying the books that she has in her room, and what I’ve found around the pack’s house. I not anywhere as good as her, but I’m willing to help in any way I could. “ She placed her hat back on her head shifting it around on her head. She kicked the ground a bit as she chuckled.”It’s the best way to make the most of this alliance that our packs have. Wow.One day I hope to be the head or main help in the pack, well to Jefferson that is. He’s a great guy.”
[html]

She had been hoping for information on Naniko's children, and to perhaps meet one or two of them, but maybe that was impossible. Had they not survived? The trials of youth were hard...she had almost died a few times, even. Pups often got into bad situations. She was worried about their well-being even moreso because she knew just about everything about her adopted sister and her past.

"Sounds great to me, if you're willin' to try and teach me a few things. I just think it'd be useful" She nodded to the female in understanding as she spoke again. "I never thought I'd lead anything...surprised me when I came up in leadership in AniWaya. But Dawali needed the help, and I hope I'm doin' a good job. He hasn't said otherwise yet" She looked beyond Pontiac into the packlands. "Do you have somewhere we could go?" She asked.

[/html]