Its not that Simple
[html]

Yes, Heath was not the smartest of all canines, and he lacked a slight amount of social grace, but with Anann he seemed to be floundering. Their first meeting had gone well enough, and the two had spent the entire day together. There were only two others that he felt so comfortable with, Ruri and Haven. Of course he was not without mishaps with either of those two either. Punching Haven in the face was not something that could be scratched off his record easily, and Heath was not always smooth and graceful in front of his mate either. Heath shook his head slightly, feeling ridiculous and placed in such a state for no reason but his own. He gave a sigh and looked at the woman That's not what I meant. He was concerned, and wished to know what it was the was bothering her. He had hadn't meant to insult her. I just.. His words trailed at the same moment she spoke to explain her current condition.

Heath took a deep breath, exhaling as he gathered all this thoughts in the hope of really explaining himself this time. Not just to insult the friend he was fearing he was about to loose. I just came to apologize. He began to explain. But there was a pause, he hadn't thought past the word apologize. Eyes lowered for a second, then rose again as his voice did the same, I did not want to disrupt your rest, but needed to say I am sorry for how I reacted, Golden eyes watched her face, the other day. His mouth shut then, and the male wondered what she would say.

<style type="text/css">
.heathbones01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4239; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathbones01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; text-align:right;}
.heathbones01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathbones01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#777777; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hbones.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.9px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread