If you lay your weapon down
[html]

<3333 I've been studying it up for finals next week <33 And Naniko is still there in the lands, just as an NPC. She'd still be caring for her pups and doing normal pack things. It's just that I gave you and Gwen permission to NPC the pups if you wanted to have your characters interact with them :3

The whale provided her with a bit of entertainment as she waited, doing back-flips and belly flops in the air to amuse her. One bright blue eye looked at her mischievously as he drifted amongst the trees, keeping watch for any who approached. When a wolf did come into his view, Utriu came down toward Ember to let her know. The AniWayan in turn stood up, facing inside the borders. Her arms lay at her sides in a passive manner.

"Hi there, Pontiac. Don't think I've met ya before. I'm Ember Phoenix, one of the leaders from AniWaya. I hope it's not too much to ask, but I was wonderin' if there might be a wolf named Naniko still livin' here? She's my adopted sister, a healer" Ember wasn't injured herself, just wanting to learn from the white wolfess. It had been a while since anyone had hurt the dark Danua Ihesdi, not since she had started working with her sword.

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread