Leaps and Bounds
Pendzez had understood that Delwyn was still just a child and that he was very adventurous. Pendzez was like that himself, but he let go of that as he got older. Pendzez was being hard on him, even if it did sound like he was scolding his son, but he was just simply reminding him of the dangers that lie outside the pack borders, what with the war going on. "Delwyn, I don't mean to sound harsh, you got to know that there are dangerous lurking behind every bush out there. Just don't go any where without supervision." He turned to Ty, then back to Delwyn. "Exactly what he says."

He turned back to Ty as he spoke about Delwyn and his adventurous and friendly nature. Delwyn was that alright, and also a handful with him wondering off and all. "Yeah, the old me, as in the younger me, was like that, but I just let go. The pack needed me in ways and, you know, can't be a child forever." Then Ty commented on the noble's family asked about Xeris. His wife? That was a bit strange. Wolves don't have wives. "Ty, even a wolf such as yourself should know that we aren't humans. They have wives. We have mates. However, she is doing fine. She's looking after Carwyn and Xion right now."

Messages In This Thread