love, reign over me
[html]

Sorry this is short... Wrap up soon? :3

Sitting with Anu was a new experience for her, as this was the first time she had ever had a conversation with her. It was unfortunate that they had not gotten to know each other prior to this conversation; Princess really liked the older woman. Crimson Dreams was an important place to her, and she wished she'd spent more time getting to know its members, but it was no matter. She would be back, she was certain--for visits, like Anu said. Haven's family was here, and this pack had become her family, so she was certain that they would visit together, and she could come alone, as well. "This pack has become my family, Anu... I'm going to miss it," she said, her smile almost sad at the thought. "But I'm glad I can do this, and I promise, I will be back to say hello every now and then." She knew how important Anu was to Haven, and vice versa, so she was glad to finally be having a conversation with her, and she was more than extremely grateful for the fact that Anu liked her, it seemed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread