a smile pointed to the sky
[html]

I have no idea about what to have them do now XD hahaha. They could talk about THEIR FEELINGS. Ember can be like DAWALI DON'T LIKE MEE D: and lol, weather :3 hope it all melts soon!

She couldn't help but chuckle as she watched him right himself, then come down to the ground. He hadn't been that far from the ground to begin with. He looked uncomfortable from hanging in the tree, like his muscles hurt or something; she noticed the small wincing that he did, the way his forehead seemed to crease as if he were experiencing a bit of discomfort.

"You ok?" She gave the rabbit's hind leg another good lick. "Cause ya seem like you could use a bit of my training...get those arms stronger. Yer a carpenter...you should be strong" she teased. "And ahh, I see. I picked this tree at random, really...runnin' into you was a surprise. Share?" She ripped one leg off, offering it.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread