The Sky is The Limit
( Word count- 314 )

Eima had lived with her mother in till her mother pass away from a daises that, no matter how hard she tried, Eima couldn't cure. She had tried all the remedies that she could remember from her mother but none of them seemed to cure the sickness that had set into her mom last winter. She wondered if if she had tried harder or maybe even went out to find a wolf that knew a thing or to about medicine if her mother would still be alive or if no matter how hard she tried or what she did her mother was destined to pass away due to a sickness.

She felt tears whelm up in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away before they could fall. There was no need to worry the wolf in front of her with what was in the past instead she should be paying attention to the wolf in front of her, who called herself Ember Phoenix.

Eima paused for a moment thinking about what information she should tell the strange wolf. The wolf had told her name and where she had come from before she help found this pack. Wait, she helped found this pack. She must be a big wig then probably being leader or sub-leader. Eima lowered herself trying to show respect to the high positioned wolf in front of her. " I am Eima Adas and I come from further down stream close to the ocean. I lived there with my mother in till she passed away not to long ago". Do you think that was too much information? It had been a little more then Ember had told but what could she do with it? Its not like it could help her track her down if the meeting didn't turn out very good since Eima wouldn't go home if it did.

Messages In This Thread